• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Delta and Zeta Version

Riansky

Purr
Years

new_names_by_riansky-d4qi8rr.png
I'll update this post with css later and will add some additional images such as logos and stuff like that
Game Information:
Author:
Riansky
Software: Rmxp
Release: None

Storyline:
Story starts with our heros (Brother and sister/Hero and Heroin) which moved to Olia with their father and mother. Older brother already moved to Olia few years ago and now work as a assistent of Professor Durian. Because our heros are old enough to get their own Pokemon, Older brother calls them and invite them to a laboratory of Professor Durian. Durian friendly greet them and let them chose one of the three starter Pokemon:
252.gif

Treecko
255.gif

Torchic
258.gif

Mudkip

Older brother tells our heros that there is a evil team called Team Eclipse which could be dangerous to them and others. But there is also a friendly team which is against Eclipse but not much is know about them.

When our hero leaves the town the real adventure begins. Because Olia Region is really big our hero will have to climb high mountains, cross hot deserts and rainy forests. Hero's goal is to get all 8 Olia Region badges and battle in Pokemon League. Hero's main goal is also to stop Team Eclipse from stealing The Legendary Flute from Reshiram Monument...

Characters:

Heros

dptr000.png

Ezra
dptr002.png

Luu

Rival
dptr126.png

April

!!Sprites are just placeholders until I get actual sprites done!!

Features:
- New, big region to explore
- Twice as long gameplay as official games
- Nice tiles, enviornaments and overall graphics
- New Pokemon ( Probably )
- Long post-league storyline
And much more..

Screenshots:
Outdated Screens
Spoiler:

New Screenshots
Delta.png
Delta%202.png
Delta%203.png
Delta%204.png

Releases:
None yet but will update when there will be a demo avaliable.

Team:
Riansky - Everything except spriting

!Attention!
I'm looking for team members and here is what I need:
- Scripter
- Mapper
- Spriter
- Tilespriter

If you want to be a part of PA Team here is the Team Recruitment layout:

Name:

Job: (scripter,mapper,spriter,tilespriter)
Proof of work: Post a screenshot or something

Credits:

Pokemon-Diamond - Tiles
Kyledove/Kymotonian - Tiles
Lotusking - Tiles
Ultimospriter - Tiles
Abnegation/Gavxhayley - Some help on tileset, mapping help and being my inspiration
Moontik - Tiles
Epicday - Tiles
DemiseHawk - Hero Ows
xAlien95 - Region Map

Last edited:

Riansky

Purr
Years
Thanks for comments guys, means alot...

Anyway If here is anyone who like the game I need some opinions on something.
So would you rather like to see tiles with outline or without.. I canno't really decide and I like to know your opinion.

Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Everything looks fine so far, there really ain't much I can say. Screenshots look good, the world map could use a little work though.

Keep up the good work!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
I like the outlines on buildings. just keep it consistent. having inconsistent tiles bugs me.
ie: trees outlined, buildings not. etc.

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
titiy is right, there is not alot to comment on i'm afraid... Screenshots look fine, a few more would be nice, with UPDATED tiles =S...

New big region... How many towns/cities?
nice tiles... Screenshots are outdated, but those tiles are fine.
long post-league storyline... What?
Twice as long gameplay as original games... Will this make the game repetative?
and much much more... Well if you are pointing out the highs of this game, I really don't think I wanna know the "much much more" part!

8 Badges in a REALLY BIG region, so it's not really big, quite average size really, I thought there was some 2:1 ratio, or something!

I'm not quite sure what the male rival is doing with a name like April, but, it's your game!

I like the idea of the older brother already being in the region and offering the starter Pokémon.

Not too keen on the idea of Suicune, Entei and Raikou destroying anything, as far as I've seen, Suicune is more of a hero/saviour itself, why destroy something when it likes to protect... Raikou and Entei, possibly haha!

I think maybe finish the region map too!

All in all, progress is the key here! Keep us updated and the comments will come!

Riansky

Purr
Years
Everything looks fine so far, there really ain't much I can say. Screenshots look good, the world map could use a little work though.

Keep up the good work!
Thanks! Speaking about world map.. is just a concept and it might change a bit.

I like the outlines on buildings. just keep it consistent. having inconsistent tiles bugs me.
ie: trees outlined, buildings not. etc.
I might go for tiles without outlines since buildings are quite easier to make but I'll see. Thanks for comment anyway.

titiy is right, there is not alot to comment on i'm afraid... Screenshots look fine, a few more would be nice, with UPDATED tiles =S...

New big region... How many towns/cities?
nice tiles... Screenshots are outdated, but those tiles are fine.
long post-league storyline... What?
Twice as long gameplay as original games... Will this make the game repetative?
and much much more... Well if you are pointing out the highs of this game, I really don't think I wanna know the "much much more" part!

8 Badges in a REALLY BIG region, so it's not really big, quite average size really, I thought there was some 2:1 ratio, or something!

I'm not quite sure what the male rival is doing with a name like April, but, it's your game!

I like the idea of the older brother already being in the region and offering the starter Pokémon.

Not too keen on the idea of Suicune, Entei and Raikou destroying anything, as far as I've seen, Suicune is more of a hero/saviour itself, why destroy something when it likes to protect... Raikou and Entei, possibly haha!

I think maybe finish the region map too!

All in all, progress is the key here! Keep us updated and the comments will come!

I'll update screens with updated tiles when they will be ready.

The region is going to be changed abit its just a concept and its alot bigger then most of official regions ( speaking about Cities, Towns and routes)

Post-league storyline means the game don't end after you beat elite 4 but there is something more going on which I will reveal later. Maybe the Post league storyline isn't the best word but I'm not the best at english as you can see so I didn't find the proper word.

And no. the game won't be getting repetative. You'll see what I mean with this.

And speaking about much much more part. When I'll be updating here I'll reveal more new features here and there and I think you won't be disapointed.

A part with Suicune, Entei and Reikou is just a introduction, they don't really play a big role in the game- but still I might change it a bit.

Thanks for you comment I really appriciate comments like this.

Riansky

Purr
Years
Here are some small screenshots with updated tiles but they are blured a bit. Credits will be added later.

2qv79g1.png

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
I'll sprite for you. That's my specialty, not mapping or anything, not even scripting. But I can can sprite extremely well by my own standards (though mine are just OK compared to the best). This is actually my first game I've worked for. My other games all get locked or discontinued. My skin thickens when I have only one job for a game that's not mine LOL. 5 (I can do way better though) examples of my work:

Last edited:

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
So what about that spriting request that I put? I'm 100% capable. I have tousands of free time

Look at the owners sprites, then look at yours, I've got a pretty strong feeling they're not going to accept you to their team in the current level of skill you're at. I'd suggest just to keep practising for now and get the feel for spriting overworlds.

Riansky

Purr
Years
I'll sprite for you. That's my specialty, not mapping or anything, not even scripting. But I can can sprite extremely well by my own standards (though mine are just OK compared to the best). This is actually my first game I've worked for. My other games all get locked or discontinued. My skin thickens when I have only one job for a game that's not mine LOL. 5 (I can do way better though) examples of my work:

I think you should practice more because I'm looking for abit more professional sprites that this but if you keep practicing you could be really good.

Today I'm bringing you some screens from revamped Pokemon Almandine. Its nothing much just screens so I hope you'll like them.

lonely_path_by_riansky-d4n5qgf.png

unfinished_room_by_riansky-d4n5bme.png

mt_lunar_by_riansky-d4n5bfk.png

is_this_the_right_place_to_go___by_riansky-d4m7w7f.png

on_a_way_to_get_first_pokemon___or__by_riansky-d4m7w3q.png

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
Wow, seriously? those overworlds look like you tried to make a generation 4 ace trainer into an ice gym leader, resulting in a pathetically dumb sprite. No offense, but you need to work on those overworlds

DarkShadow21

Master of dark fire!!
Years
Wow, seriously? those overworlds look like you tried to make a generation 4 ace trainer into an ice gym leader, resulting in a pathetically dumb sprite. No offense, but you need to work on those overworlds
Now just because he didn't like the way you sprite(and i agree you do need more practice.) You don't need you rip on their sprites. His overworlds look 10-times better than yours. Most people that has became good at spriting has been practicing for a while with trial and error. Just take the advice and don't be a spoiled sport because believe me that will get you nowhere.

Riansky

Purr
Years

First of all, nobody said that those overworlds are final those are actually just placeholders. But still if you look at my OW and yours I can clearly see the difference.

Now just because he didn't like the way you sprite(and i agree you do need more practice.) You don't need you rip on their sprites. His overworlds look 10-times better than yours. Most people that has became good at spriting has been practicing for a while with trial and error. Just take the advice and don't be a spoiled sport because believe me that will get you nowhere.

Thanks. He just need to learn to accept critics and thats all.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Screens look really good. very vibrant.

lol. what am i even reading.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
You mean the overworld CHARACTER sprites? I don't think it looks bad at all. I also think Riansky was being too nice about his comment on your sprites, by the way.

For Riansky, I think what's bothering me about this screen in particular is the placement of the bed directly in front of a bookshelf. I just find that impractical because if an earthquake were to happen in the middle of the night, that stuff would fall on top of your head, which is why most people rarely place beds directly underneath a hanging object when designing a room.
Other than that, I find your screens to be pretty good. Keep up the good work.

Riansky

Purr
Years
You mean the overworld CHARACTER sprites? I don't think it looks bad at all. I also think Riansky was being too nice about his comment on your sprites, by the way.

For Riansky, I think what's bothering me about this screen in particular is the placement of the bed directly in front of a bookshelf. I just find that impractical because if an earthquake were to happen in the middle of the night, that stuff would fall on top of your head, which is why most people rarely place beds directly underneath a hanging object when designing a room.
Other than that, I find your screens to be pretty good. Keep up the good work.

That's because I haven't made a proper tile for that yet ( Lazy me xD) But thanks for pointing that out.

Anyway on the progress. Right now I'm mostly focusing on mapping and intro thing.

And no.. I'm not leaving without screenshots:

iluria_by_riansky-d4ndeen.png
Here is the final design for Olia region which is now named Iluria

And a little animation here:
animated_by_riansky-d4nouuf.gif

Back