• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Schiffy

Faceless Hack Supporter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Orre
  • Seen Jan 31, 2024
There's actually a problem i noticed while analyzing the ROM through an encounter editor. On route 14, the documentation says Duosion and Gothorita should be available, but the encounter editor states that rather then Gothorita, it's pre-evolution Gothita is there. I've changed this on my own ROM, but it should probably be fixed in the whole patch. (I've fixed all my other problems concerning using 3.1 and finding Zapdos, thankfully)

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Looking for help, i have downloaded the latest of this patch and patched it to a clean rom of Pokemon Black/White and regardless of what i do wen i play it on my "R4 SDHC. 3DS 'Upgraded'" i get a load rom error=-4.

How can i fix this problem?

Schiffy

Faceless Hack Supporter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Orre
  • Seen Jan 31, 2024
I would recommend switching to an AceKard. I'm not sure if they work on a 3DS, but if they do, you're bound to have less problems. I'd do some research before taking my word, though.

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Oh, but i use it on the DSi btw, i seem to play any other game fine like Pitch Black/Pure White but not this one...

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen May 25, 2015
To the Illustrious creator Drayano

There's one thing that i've noticed from my reading of the documentation for the hack

evolved pokemon still get attacks at level 1 that they can't learn thru leveling.

for example:
Venusaur gets Ancient Power at level 1
or Charizard gets Crunch at the same level

now i'm not complaining about them getting the attacks. it's just that it would be nice if those kinds of attacks were accessable in the normal course of leveling

Schiffy

Faceless Hack Supporter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Orre
  • Seen Jan 31, 2024
Take a heart scale to the move relearner in Mistralton to teach a Pokemon the moves that the documents say it learns at level one.

Schiffy

Faceless Hack Supporter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Orre
  • Seen Jan 31, 2024
You can but them in Black City as long as Lady Lynette is one of the 10 Trainers there, or you can get them once a day in Driftveil by showing a woman a Pokemon with the move she wants to see.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen May 25, 2015
ok related question. do the gameshark codes for the normal black and white versions still work for these games?

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2017
It doesnt seem very clear in the documentation (since I couldn't really find a place where it lists them) could someone kindly direct me to the changed evolutions? (ex. Kadabra to Alakazam) Thank you in advance.

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2012
Has anyone played this and PureWhite/PitchBlack?
I really can't decide which to play, the only reason I'm hesitant to commit to this one is that PureWhite and PitchBlack have a lot of extra post game people to battle, is there anything like that in this game? (besides morimoto)
There are post-game bosses (you can search Blaze Black Version 3 PG Boss on youtube) but not sure how the numbers compare to PitchBlack.

It doesnt seem very clear in the documentation (since I couldn't really find a place where it lists them) could someone kindly direct me to the changed evolutions? (ex. Kadabra to Alakazam) Thank you in advance.

If you're referring to the latest version, it's documented under Pokemon Changes.rtf under Kadabra. Evolution occurs at Lv 36.

Awesome hack, by the way! Just beat Burgh (and my two friends thereafter - Cheren's Rotational Battle was a surprise, but ever since Striaton I made sure to put three of my most battle-ready Pokemans on top). Burgh's famous masquerain wasn't that difficult (probably 'cause I've got an Ampharos) but his Scolipede creamed me on my first try!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
My team most likely permant until i find legendaries
Vanillexe lv 50
Empoleon lv 50
Torterra lv 50
Infernape lv 50
Staraptor lv 50
Mighteynea lv 50
im a currently in the chargestone cave

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
Awesome hack i have enjoyed it a lot . never taught a pokemon game could be so hard .
What kind of tools did you used?

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Awesome hack, by the way! Just beat Burgh (and my two friends thereafter - Cheren's Rotational Battle was a surprise, but ever since Striaton I made sure to put three of my most battle-ready Pokemans on top). Burgh's famous masquerain wasn't that difficult (probably 'cause I've got an Ampharos) but his Scolipede creamed me on my first try!
I know! Burgh was definitely one of the hardest leaders. That scolipede and Leavanny were the worst to face together, considering that after a Speed Boost, my Combusken was STILL slower than Scolipede.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2012
In the clean patch do pokemon have older moves like solar beam and are they animated? Also do the new level up moves replace replace or add to the natural move list?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2012
is there a chance for snivy to 'spawn' without contrary?

I suppose you're one of the Coil users? I loved Coil too back in the day when I was using a normal Serperior.

In the clean patch do pokemon have older moves like solar beam and are they animated? Also do the new level up moves replace replace or add to the natural move list?

According to the documentation, some of the moves are added, some are replaced; yet some others are shifted to lower levels. There're symbols for that. (+,-,=)

Laceiuhas

Pokemaniac
Years
Am i the only one who had a problem with growth decreasing attack and sp.attack instead of increasing? Sorry if its already been discussed, im new and stuff

Back