• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Welcome Fading Tree!

I joined Smogon as well, but I never felt like I quite fit in. It was great for my competitive side, but I felt like it was missing a community feel. Luckily, you came to the right place. We're an encouraging group of pokemon fanatics and we're always willing to help each other improve on whatever we're working on.

It seems you're into role plays. We have a variety to choose from, although I don't personally participate in them, there are a lot of people who are excited whenever a new person joins. What's Pokemon RMXP? I've never heard of it before.

If you have any questions, you can ask just about anyone here, but moderators, super moderators, and staff administrators, are going to give the best answers. Hope to see you around and happy posting!

I gave up roleplaying a while back. I'm just a general fan of pokemon now.
Though I love creative side of the games, and lore of the Pokemon World.

/showthread.php?t=303265
RPG Maker + Pokemon Essentials are tools to make fan games.

I saw your face around while browsing the forums. I just forgot where.
I feel like going to 6th gen discussions I think. :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm new here. I'm not sure where to go or where to post.
I was once a very active poster on a DigimonSpirit (invaderboards), A pokemon roleplay site, and I joined smogon, but the community on Smogon isn't one of the best I've seen.

Every few months my eyes would come across PC. It really seems like this community encourages one another to keep working on projects, and is generally friendly to one another. This may be a community for me. Right now I find myself working a lot with Pokemon RMXP.

Welcome Fading Tree!!

I used to roleplay a lot as a early teenager but i really don't find it as fun anymore. But maybe I might try it again who knows. But it's good to have you join us after looking over the forum several times. XD Good luck with all your projects. There's a lot of friendly people here as you mentioned and we're very encouraging to each other so you should feel comfortable here. I really hope you stay around and that you have fun here!

Years
(high five!!)

Bulbasaur is awesome, i feel that too many people jumped on charmander that they just overlooked how strong bulba actually is

Bulba is totally underrated man

He is! :( He's super cute though. Charizard was never really my type of Pokemon, hm.

hello everyone! i just got back of the pokemon fandom again! though this is my first time here in a pokemon forums so yeah, i'm glad to be here! :D

Hiya, welcome back to the wonderful world of Pokemon! PC is a great first Pokemon forum so we're very glad you're happy to be here. Lots of fun journeys to go through during your stay~

I joined this site earlier today. I just started working with Advance Map about a day or two ago, and I thought this would be a nice place to look for help or criticism when I need to. I've only just gotten the basics down, and learned how to work with warps.

Also, I joined the site with intentions of immediately posting in the Map Rating thread, but it appears that I can't insert images because they contain URL links, and I need more than 15 posts to do so. I suppose I'll just have to wait until then to post there.

Well, with any luck, maybe you'll be seeing more of me around here. :)

Hey there! Luckily 15 posts aren't hard to get at all. We have some lovely boards here and one of the most popular among newbies is the amazing Chit Chat & Polls. You can basically discuss anything related to life there as long as it doesn't fit into the other boards. Great way to meet other members and hit those first 15 posts. :3

I'm new here. I'm not sure where to go or where to post.
I was once a very active poster on a DigimonSpirit (invaderboards), A pokemon roleplay site, and I joined smogon, but the community on Smogon isn't one of the best I've seen.

Every few months my eyes would come across PC. It really seems like this community encourages one another to keep working on projects, and is generally friendly to one another. This may be a community for me. Right now I find myself working a lot with Pokemon RMXP.

What's up, Fading! I have an account on Smogon but don't really go there at all. Occasionally I'll pop in to check recommended movesets and the like for competitive battling, but that's all. PC is indeed a very friendly place so this is a great forum to be active on. <3

Years
Just wanted to say hi...
As you can tell my username is SmgC, but more importantly I'm focusing on creating a rom which I will use advertising sites (adfly/linkbucks) to get money from. All the money raised will be donated to a non-profit guidance dog raising company, who raise guidance dogs for the disabled, train therapy dogs to visit children in hospitals, and alert dogs for those who are diabetic or have seizures, heart attacks, or anxiety attacks.
All the dogs raised/trained are given away for free, hence why I feel the need to donate money to them.
Thank you for your time,
SmgC

Years
Hey there! I'm Blackey448, but Black or Blackey are ok nicknames for me. I also posted a thread, but I thought I'd hang out here for a while.

Yo-yo-oh

I am the alpha and the omega!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
Hey all I am Olga or yo-yo-oh Does any think Umbreon and Mew is the best and cutest pokemon?

Years
Hey guyz the names bale nice to meet yall.

Hi Bale, welcome!

Why not tell us a bit more about you because that way we can get to know you a bit more. I understand if you're shy and all, but hey if you ever need a new friend feel free to leave me a visitor message or contact any staff members if you need help! I do hope to see you around okay?

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
Years
Hello guys! I am not exactly "new" and I've been around for 4 years.
I decided to switch accounts because all I did for the most of it before was lurking at threads.
I don't really post that much and I always go on and off with the forums. I hope to be sticking around a lot more than before and find even more friends than before :D.

I guess this makes me new again? Either way, long live PC <3

Years
Hello guys! I am not exactly "new" and I've been around for 4 years.
I decided to switch accounts because all I did for the most of it before was lurking at threads.
I don't really post that much and I always go on and off with the forums. I hope to be sticking around a lot more than before and find even more friends than before :D.

I guess this makes me new again? Either way, long live PC <3

I remember seeing your name around!

And I understand if you weren't active back then, making a fresh start can be a good way to get active again. But yeah have an awesome time and I'm glad you're planning to stick around this time!

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
Years
I was more of a lurker before. I had a bad experience on some old forum I had before.
That might be why I become a limited poster. But that's all in the past now xD

Years
Hello, I'm new to The PokéCommunity! Someone please guide me through the website.

Hello Blader and welcome!

I'd be happy to show you around the forums, because I know that we are a big forum and you might get lost but we have members who can help you! I do hope you're enjoying your day today and if you ever need a helping hand feel free to send me a visitor message! Have an awesome time here at PC, and you can always ask those staff members in blue, orange or red if you need help.

Years
I was more of a lurker before. I had a bad experience on some old forum I had before.

OMG!! CHARLIE DAY!!!!!
My Evangelion would like to have a word with your Kaiju!
#Sorry for not posting. You have to subscribe manually to a thread on this forum.
._____. ^ Something I'm not used to doing yet.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Terribly sorry about your horrible experience in your old forum! I'm sure PC will give you the best experience possible. Great member base, and the staff are always friendly. <3 Have a wonderful time and don't hesitate to ask any questions. :)

Hello, I'm new to The PokéCommunity! Someone please guide me through the website.

I'd me more than happy to guide you if you want, as well as Hikari, Cirno, or any other experienced member or staff member here in the forums! PC is big, yes, but you will get through it in no time. :D

Welcome aboard, sweetheart, and I hope you enjoy your stay. <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 10, 2015
Hi guys!
I have loved pokemon since I was like 10-12 but after the first 1-2 seasons, I kind of lost track! Recently I found out my lost love back :D
So I got myself MyBoy emulator for Android & all the GBA games FR/LF/S/R/E
I've played them over & over like 4-5 times each!

And uptill a few days back I thought this was it when I first heard something about Liquid crystal, and eventually about hacks from a really active Pokemon group on Facebook!

Searched a bit about hacks, and this is how I came across PC!
So here I am, I'd love for someone to guide me to a relevant forum or if someone would jot down a small list for GBA only hack ROM's, that'd be really swell! I'll do the LMGTFY part after that myself :p

Thanks!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello there, vipul! Wonderful to see you here. Looking for GBA hacks, yes? We have two sections that have several GBA hacks for you to download and play. First of all, if you are looking for hacks that are finished or are nearly finished, you can go ahead and visit this section right here (which is called the Hacks Showcase). Many of the hacks there are labeled for easy reference and easy identification to suit your emulator. There's also the Progressing Hacks where many of the hacks (including Liquid Crystal) are in beta and they are allowed to be played so you can report any bugs or anything like that. :D

Hope you found a suitable hack for you, and don't you hesitate asking questions if you are still lost, alrighty! Have fun and I hope to see you around <3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
I am new o3o and umm *don't know what to say* so hello people of this community

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

ema-confident(b).gif

Well, hello there! Nice to meet you, and welcome to PC! Why don't you tell us a little something about yourself, hm? What pokemon do you like? I happen to like Milotic myself!

Years

Well hi there, welcome!

As our good mod LGDArm said, why not tell us more about yourself? We'd love to get to know you more as a member! If you ever wanna talk just leave a visitor message on my profile and have an awesome time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back