• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
Hi! I'm looking for 4 pokémons for the gen 4 :

Charmender, Torchic, Treecko and Bulbasaur. Care to do it tomorrow evening at around 6pm eastern time? also can you tell me what you want in return for these? I don't have much rarity

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi! I'm looking for 4 pokémons for the gen 4 :

Charmender, Torchic, Treecko and Bulbasaur. Care to do it tomorrow evening at around 6pm eastern time? also can you tell me what you want in return for these? I don't have much rarity

If you can do it now would be great, but if not that's fine and just trade me some thing I would not care to toss. Also I need your fc and I am also in the east.

Years
If you can do it now would be great, but if not that's fine and just trade me some thing I would not care to toss. Also I need your fc and I am also in the east.

can't now I don't have access to a WiFi connection. sorry.

My FC for Heartgold is 1980 2525 7545

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Hey RNC!Can i have your Timid DW Chimchar from White 2 in exchange for my Eevee with adaptability?
And something i was wondering.Why does that Gyarados TRUTH gets such praise?I understand it is powerful and shiny but is there something else?

Back