• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Whichu I have an idea for a new move effect
Soapy/wet eyes
Its the water equivalent to confusion. You have water y eyes every time you attack and depending on the variable for screen bluriness you can attack or miss and slam your face in the ground resulting in hp loss.
Moves that cause that: Bubble,waterfall,surf

Good or what. I have other type status ideas as well

Ghost- Soul eater
If the move soul eater with pp 1 and accuracy 100% gets used in a battle the whole team is cursed with the mightiest curse that makes them go loopy and drains there soul for the user of the move to gain hp. The next battle the user has if it brings a ghost out first the team gets affected automatically cause the move is so horrible you feel the effect as well.
Dark ey?

Psycic- Mind blower
This status makes you go so mad that you cant stop banging your head. Its twice stronger then confusion status and the only move that makes you loopy is mind boggler which has pp5 acuraccy 50% stautsing enemy 30% chance and hp damage 100

Dark- Eh to evil for pokemon so Ill leave it

grass- Entaglement
Like frozen status the pokemon cannot move. It entangles the enemy in a sinester tangling of vines and the moves that can be used for its status to take place are vine whip and frenzy plant.
Heck with frenzy plant you might not have hp to witness the effect.

And now for pokemon that should be made.
1.Pachirisu evo called pachikiro
3. Pre-evo of plusle minu thats called neutro and evoles to plusle if guy and minun if girl
3. Dunsparce evo called Dunspanio cause spanio is greek for rare and psarce is a kind of another word for rare
4. Arbok evo called Repive with an e at the end so its a not repiv which is viper backwards,
5. A sun stone evo for wepinbell

And thats all I got,

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
The firey moves

Here's a couple of moves...

Name: Magma Toss
Type: Fire
PP: 10
Power: 90
Accuracy: 100
Can be learned by: Any fire type except Heatran
Description: Tosses a ball of magma at foes.

Name: Healing Lava
Power:--
Accuracy:--
Can be learned by: Groudon, Moltres, Entei, Ho-oh, & Charizard
Description: Restores 1/2 of maximum health.

Name: Lava Rain
Power: 23
Accuracy: 95
Can be learned by: Any Fire Type except Magby
Description: Fires 2-5 fireballs in the air to strike opponents. (Hits even if you use Fly)

that's it...

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2010
Name: Sharp Tail
Type: Normal
PP: 15
Power: 5
Accuracy: 25
Can be learned by: Any normal type Poke'mon
Description: Make the user's damage go up X4, also does minor damage.

Made it up

Lubricus

The one and only
Years
Hey if you need help with music I'll be glad to help I have been playing and composing for 10 years so I have some good experience.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I haven't posted here in ages... T_T

Well, the majority of people appear to have guessed the Pokémon correctly. The Pokémon are indeed a pre-evo of Aipom and an evo of Chatot. I present to you, Bushby and Chacaw!
bushby.png

Bushby Type: Normal
It has a very curious and playful personality. Its tail hasn't fully developed yet, so it uses its hands instead :P
Named after the bushbaby, a type of monkey - see here.

chacaw.png

Chacaw Type: Normal/Flying
It keeps rhythm with others while singing using its three tails. This ensures it always sings in time.
Chacaw, and its pre-evo Chatot, are receiving a new ability (along with a few other Pokémon). It is based on the macaw, a type of brightly-coloured parrot.

Ability: Vocalist
Increases the power of the user's sound-based moves.

Well, thanks for all the ideas, they will be considered. But please refrain from making them too powerful ;)

The game has been going great, and I've scripted the intro. Here's some screens:
Screenshot110.png

Boy or girl?

Screenshot111.png

I've extended the name character limit to 10 letters. Evidently, this is still not enough :P

Screenshot112.png

And I've added an icon of the thing being named, be it the player, the rival or a Pokémon.

Screenshot113.png

And off we go on our adventure :D

Any comments?

Oh, and Lubricus, could you PM me an example of your work?

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yahoo of we go. So can you update the first post so we can also now how much the beta is ready and will my ideas be taken into consideration as ong with the pokemon? I have more you know. And good luck of course!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Edited with some info on the new Pokémon, as well as Chacaw's new ability.

The demo is pretty far away, as I've been focusing on scripting. It's so addictive T_T
I haven't even mapped the town with the first gym yet... Let alone managed to sprite all the Pokémon appearing in the demo. But Nopie is now helping with spriting some D/P Pokémon, and they're looking very nice :D

*Goes to update first post*

Oh, and I've decided to scrap Chimephony (sorry guys). I think it looks way too much like Chimecho. But that doesn't mean Chimecho won't evolve...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I've nearly finished editing the first post, so just a while longer...

Well, I'm not too keen on the type statuses, and most of them seem a little overpowered, especially in link battles, where the user wouldn't suffer the negative effect of Soul Eater.

As for the evos, I don't think Pachirisu needs, much less deserves, an evo. It may not be very strong compared to most Pokémon, but it is surprisingly annoying. I've seen a video where it nearly managed to take down a legendary. I don't like it anyway >:)

I've already got an idea for a Dunsparce evo. Trust me, it looks pretty cool.

I'm not sure about an Arbok evo. It would be quite difficult to make it look stronger than Arbok itself, yet keep the Pokémon style. As for an alternate Weepinbell evo, what would it look like?

Finally, Plusle and Minun don't need a baby. But I will be making them more effective in battle, so Plusle/Minun fans, rejoice! :P

And if you have more ideas, then please say!

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Ok cool updates here as well. I have a fake jynx evo i made, you can have if you want
Aslo, i am going to refer to three poke, cabuto,omanyte,aerodactyl

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Ok so the status effects are out and so are the pokemon except weepinbell if I come out with something. Um like gloom it goes ugly to pretty right and gets a whole new change. What if it becomes victerybell but with a flower and more thin. Um for stantler you got an elder deer like effect with bigger horns and a baby one with little stubs. Oh I always thought noctowl needed one called nitehoot and it has an added on psycic type. An evo for lapras called lapking or lapqueen due to gender and a seaqueen to go with seaking. A normal evo of eevee called eeveon and a dragon one called mytheon. Now for moves I got a dark signature move like frenzy plant and the others but I need to post later or foods goin to go cold.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Finished updating the first post!

Hmm... Interesting concepts. However, I don't think Lapras should evolve - maybe a stat boost would be more appropriate?

I don't think Seaking should have an alternate evo. Remember Goldeen is also known as the "Water Queen"?

And Eevee doesn't need any more evos. It's got enough already.
God, I feel like the only person thinking that :P

Noctowl and Stantler evos would be nice though. But I don't like the name "Nitehoot".

And Marinos, could you PM me a picture of your idea?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Aha cool so you agree with something. Mabye psyhoot since it could be psycic and flying? And a sudowodo evo called sudoman!Nah kiddin um im lookin at a dex and seing which pokemon need evos. Aerodactyl needs something good like aerotalon since dactyl is a root of the greek word daktylo which means finger and talon could be like the nail of the finger if it makes sence or do it the other way like the nail evolves into the finger. A Mrs mime would do. Mabye a mr mime with eyelashes and lipstick!(another wobbofet just its not the same pokemon)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Noctowl and Stantler evos would be nice though. But I don't like the name "Nitehoot".

Hmm...In the animal kingdom owls are part of the order Strigiformes, so maybe the Noctowl Evo should be called Strigfowl.

Another name for Reindeer is Caribou, so maybe Caribone?
( Ground/Normal )

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2010
I wouldn't choose Strigfowl as the name for a Noctowl evo; "fowl" makes it sound like a chicken. A name I think would work better for it is Spectowl, derived from 'specter' and 'owl'. I suppose another root might be 'spectacle', noting that owls have superior eyesight, but when I was thinking of the name I thought of 'specter' because owls fly so silently they are almost like phantoms. On that note, Phantowl doesn't sound so bad either, but I do like Spectowl better.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2009
A New Attack

Ice Block. Type: Ice

Base Power: 60

Battle Effect: Creates a tomb that locks up the Pokémon.
Doesn't work against Fire-Type Pokémon, and Fire-Type attacks will hit trough it.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
How about a more unique type of attack?

4 Types:

Earth Cage
Water Cage
Fire Cage
Wind Cage

Prevents everyone from attacking for 3 turns, except that of the opposite element. (I.E. A water type attack can go through fire cage, fire through wind, wind through earth, and earth through water) So yes, only 1 type of attack could be used while this is up. After one attack is successfully done, then the cage disappears the following turn.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Uh, Phantowl & Spectowl are being used by Titanium/Iron as a new Pokemon line already; I know there's not a real copyright, but it'd be appreciated to avoid those ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back