• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All In The Words

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Okay. So this is a forum game, but a writerly one.
Here's how it works:

• One person thinks up a title. It can be as vague as 'Training Stuff' or as descriptive as 'Rayquaza Gets A Bath in Kyogre's Special Bathtub' (though the more descriptve it is, the less it'll work). They post it.
  • The next person to come along writes up a paragraph (no more than five sentences) summarizing the story if it was an actual fanfic.
  • The same person will also post a new title.
  • When responding, try to be as offbeat as you can. Think outside the boundaries presented - unless, of course, the story is called Rayquaza Gets a Bath in Kyogre's Special Bathtub.
It's easy, yeah? So I'll start.

Gravity Hurts

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Gravity Hurts is a book about the move "Gravity" and its many uses, from flooring a flying opponent to crushing your cheating boyfriend. Pick up your copy today!

New title: Spicy Mnemonic

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Spicy Mnemonic a tale of two students studying for a pokemon exam... They notice each other, and sparks seem to fly. The help each other to study, whilst doing so begin to become closer... begin to notice each other's features... Thus the forbidden love of two students begin. Not only must they face off against the year's newest course load, but the tribulations of their love. Will they endure?

The Legendary Golgotha

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
The Legendary Golgotha
A thrilling book about the trials faced by the Golgotha clan and their desperate bid to protect Golgotha from the sweeping wave of rapid modernization. As time goes by, the clan becomes more and more secluded to the goings-on of the outside world, and after a while they completely lose touch and erect a giant steel wall. Their barbaric cavalry faces off against the powers of the Nations as each country tries to claim the last spot of greenery in the entire world. Internal turmoil and external threats threaten to overthrow the Golgothian Dynasty, but a new hope is rising. Avir Hazuldah has managed to find a way inside the compound. There he meets Lazlo Nichi, and they try to bring together the two worlds, and create a Golgothian Nation. The Elders however, are not so keen on their idea...

New Title: Nidhogg: Yggdrasill's Downfall

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
Years
Nidhogg: Yggdrasill's Downfall
The first in the Nidhogg series, Yggdrasill's Downfall takes you to the land of Shalkron, where the evil king Yggdrasill rules. When five teenagers are bestowed special powers, they begin their journey to bring about Yggdrasill's downfall. Will they succeed?

Someone Please Tell Me Why A Kid Is Solving My Murder?!

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Nidhogg: Yggdrasill's Downfall
The first in the Nidhogg series, Yggdrasill's Downfall takes you to the land of Shalkron, where the evil king Yggdrasill rules. When five teenagers are bestowed special powers, they begin their journey to bring about Yggdrasill's downfall. Will they succeed?
Aww, I was kinda hoping you'd go with the Norse mythology route of the Nidhogg and the World Tree Ygdrassil.

Eggnog Pudding!
A light-hearted comedy about a couple making eggnog on Christmas Eve. Along the way, they discuss and review their marriage in the last couple of years and the ups and downs that come with the package. Will this festive recipe be a recipe for disaster, or a blessing in disguise? Wait, the eggnog became pudding?

Bloody Tears

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Bloody Tears

In the year 2514, the first extensive documented evidence of psychic abilities was recorded. Once the mechanisms for these powers had been deciphered, scientists discovered that the entire human race was capable of telepathic feats. Training and cultivation of these abilities was added to school curriculum as early as kindergarten.

One hundred years later, the world was under the control of a single government. It used super-powerful, genetically enhanced telepaths called "Recluses" to see into the minds of the earth's inhabitants and quell any "Dissenters." If someone thought about opposing the government or starting a rebellion, these telepaths would crush their minds, killing them and causing them to weep bloody tears.

Silver Recluse was one such telepath. He was also a Dissenter.

Screwdriver Scandal

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Screwdriver Scandal

A hotel called the Royal Screwdriver? Seems like the perfect place for strange going ons! When a bored out student goes there on holidays to the lamest country in the world, he notices strange things going on! Will he be the end of this mischief? Or will this craziness be the end of him?

Walk Alone

Last edited:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
When an enigmatic Poochyena enters the esteemed Skullbow Yena Pack, he seems alienated from the rules that all pack Poochyena have learned and followed since birth... such as not accusing the leader of the pack of leading the entire group into a coming disaster. Naturally, he gets his name and place in the pack removed, even when he had evolved. And in the Ena Highlands, if you've got no pack and a dream, you're not expected to live too long.

Theoretically Speaking

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
Years
Theoretically Speaking

"Theoretically speaking, Pokemon in the wild, even those of great intelligence, are too mistrustful of one another, having to fight for resources to stay alive, to ever from a strike force organised enough to attack the human race on a large scale."

So said Professor Oak at a University lecture several weeks ago. But when, what eye witness survivors called, an army of Pokemon, leave Celadon city in ruins, all Kanto is thrown into terror. Theoretically speaking, it shouldn't happen. But now it has. Why?

---

The Perfect Evening​

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
The Perfect Evening

After being laid off from work, from a company he had been working for, for 20 years, Sam is jobless. Depression takes over him and he becomes a slob, living with the money he has left.

Things change however when he watches the movie Bonnie and Clyde, he begins to believe that there is only one answer... It is planned carefully... By the evening, he will be happy again...

Casual Causal Clause

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
Years
(It was actually a fan fic summary that I wanted you to write...)

Casual Causal Clause

My name's Kaitlin Harrington. That's all I can say because...oh, flippin' 'eck, this isn't Animorphs! Well, this is my life in marriage under contract. Stupid husband.

Blackest Day

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Blackest Day
What would happen if night fell and the sun never appeared again? For Eddie, that becomes a reality as his town sinks a hundred feet beneath the surface. With no way to even see, how will Eddie make it out alive? And will he discover the cause behind this weird occurrence? Is it geology, alchemy, or something far more sinister?

My One-Nighter at the Quality Inn

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
My One-Nighter at the Quality Inn
"You've heard of all those inns that have terrible quality, and you wake up to find that you're bed is filled with cockroaches? Yeah, I'm sure you have. Not me though, I've been through heaven and back. One word I use to describe The Quality Inn: Paradise."

Sam Hezilaf, on a journey to his parents house, decides to stay at an inn on the way. HIs one-night stay proves to be a paradise, but now when he wants to stay another night, he's barred from entry. Plus, he left his wallet inside. How is he going to survive.

Where the Heck is Trantor?

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
When a creepy old Venusaur named Trantor (aptly nicknamed 'Trantor the Traitor' because it had rhymed) makes off with the Time Gear of the Forest, a wandering Grovyle who happened to pass through the Bulbasaur village in which he lived took it upon himself to find it with a human friend of his.

However, this tale was about to get twisted, and terribly so.

Stare at the Sun

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Stare at the Sun

Looking directly into the sun can damage most people's eyes. But Lucia is different. When she gazes into the sun, she temporarily gains the ability to see into the future. One day, her sun-gazing shows her a horrific future in which her homeland is consumed by flame. Can she find the cause of this disaster before it comes true?

The Ballad of Bernie Madoff
(Yeah, try to turn it into a fiction XD)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
The Ballad of Bernie Madoff

There once was a chap called Bernie.
He traded stock for lot'sa murney (money).
Then he got bored,
Got involved with a fraud,
And got sent to jail by an attorney.

>_> It's hard to rhyme with Bernie.

And I saw what you DID THERE.

Last edited:
Back