• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy birthday to me ^^

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
Years
Thank Jefelin, now i am still working on a video tutorial for it :) For now you can use it to make new script (if you know ruby)
Its great ur making a video tutorial, but can you please use the magnifier app, i could barely see parts of it on the pokemon following script.

Years
Hey Help-14, happy birthday to you =D. This is certainly....different xD, the birthday person GIVING out presents ^_^
Btw, would it be fine with you if I uploaded the back/front and shiny back/front sprites in the Essentials numbered format? (e.g. 001, 001s, 001b, 001sb)? That Lupus program saved me a lot of time, but there are a few....shall I say, lazy people XD

Also, the Pokegear script is nice and all, but why aren't the "select" graphics appearing? I'm not using a dual screen script, so maybe that's it? (The red border when you go from one button to the next isn't appearing, buttons work fine you just can't see what is selected. Sorry if this sounded all....garbled Lol)

Years
Hey Help-14, happy birthday to you =D. This is certainly....different xD, the birthday person GIVING out presents ^_^
Btw, would it be fine with you if I uploaded the back/front and shiny back/front sprites in the Essentials numbered format? (e.g. 001, 001s, 001b, 001sb)? That Lupus program saved me a lot of time, but there are a few....shall I say, lazy people XD

Also, the Pokegear script is nice and all, but why aren't the "select" graphics appearing? I'm not using a dual screen script, so maybe that's it? (The red border when you go from one button to the next isn't appearing, buttons work fine you just can't see what is selected. Sorry if this sounded all....garbled Lol)

Thank Soul.//Silver, i don't mind about it so go ahead ^^ Maybe i forgot to add select.png to pokegear.rar ~.~

Years
Thank Soul.//Silver, i don't mind about it so go ahead ^^ Maybe i forgot to add select.png to pokegear.rar ~.~

Oh no, select.png is in the .rar. I'm not really sure why it won't display...
Anyway, I have linked the properly numbered/labeled B/W sprites below (including 96x96 and 192x192 Back/Front and Shiny Back/Front)...

Edit: Just go here: http://www.mediafire.com/soulsilver

Years
OMG, there is a fireworks explosion near my house today o_0 Everthing 10 metre around it was completly burned. Hopefully my house is OK and I was in school o_0 We are celebrating 1000 years old of Hanoi (capital city of Vietnam, that's why the fireworks in there) so I'll have big gifts in 10th and 14th October. BTW, the new Pokemon following character script is working perfectly (so far).

mattfriends

Inactive... :(
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 16, 2015
Oh wow! So much give! And happy birthday + thanks.

You can edit my script that I put on the resource page and make it as a gift.
I don't mind, just give some credits to me thats all.

Years
Happy birthday hanoi (capital city of Vietnam), it is 1000 years old ^^ This is a big day so today gift is HGSS Pokedex.

viraniz

Pokemon Dragon Creator
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2015
can i get the hgss pokedex to work with CNGs mouse module

Years
Well for a start it's not my mouse module, it's a fusion of Dervvulfman's and Vgvgf's.
And its not very hard to convert, i should think you'd be able to do it yourself.

mattfriends

Inactive... :(
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 16, 2015
Yep! That's right. Only the Dual Screen is CNG's.
And Help-14 are you busy? I haven't seen you update the gift.

Years
There aren't no gifts in 9th, 11th, 12th and 13th. Anyway, to day is a big day so I'll go out all day, no update for Pokemon following character too ^^

Back