• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TAMERS: STREAM [OOC+SU] (M)

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Wohoo, glad I got in and congrats to everyone else. Looking forward to having some good fun with you all.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
*looks at list of accepted people, sees his username*

:o ... :D I'm in! I'm in! YAAAAAY!
I'm so happy I'm gonna do a silly dance now:
Spoiler:

So... we wait for the IC thread to show up now, amiright?

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Yep! I posted it ages ago! Great job you guys! Then we can post.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Awesome, and congrats to everyone who made it in. Can't wait to see how the first episode starts. So, what's the realistic amount of time (IRL) for baby 1 stages to digivolve to baby 2? I suppose this question is sorta irrelevant at the moment, it's just that I can't help but think it would be rather boring having digimon that can't truly defend themselves for any outstanding amount of time. To be honest, I think I'm worrying over nothing and I'm sure you have a lot of this figured out, so no problem.

Off Topic: EliteBeats, your avatar and signature scare me more than being dangled over a tank of hungry great white sharks... And don't get me started on that dance. *shivers*

Chalifoux

Years
I was also wondering the same as Colony! Because I want my cute slime with wings to become a cute bee and then a deadly bee that kills everything >:D Well, not that OP (if at all), but I guess you get what I mean. Although I also want some time for Nikk to get to know his meeping Digimon o3o

@Colony. If it scares anyone that much, then my job here is done *proudly walks away*

And yes, congrats to all of you beautiful people that got accepted! o3o

Fuyu

Years
A good portion of it is actually figured out. Now that the sign ups are selected, I'll probably spend this weekend writing up a little more. Carpal tunnel sucks.

And the leveling on that part is pretty realistic. Maybe a couple of days, at most. Unless you have a card, going past Child level is currently impossible though. :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Yay :3 glad I got accepted! And just as my course at uni has finished too, ready to RP :D.

Chalifoux

Years
"Did Anybody Get The Number Of That Meteorite?" <--- This here just made my day xD
I'm glad the IC is up *sits and stares at computer screen* Now let's begin the creative process o3o By which I mean I'll take a while before coming up with a post :p But I'll manage to... eventually :]

Colony

Years
I've got the premise for my post worked up, but something than seems to elude me on how to explain. Where does the D-Arc come from? It's not exactly like Digimon Tamers where the card readers become D-Arc is it? I mean I don't think any of the characters mention that they play the card game, let alone have a card reader...

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Would anyone like to know my character? Say recognise him from school or something like that :) not necessarily an important relationship.

Fuyu

Years
Ah, oops, thought I had mentioned that earlier. It shows up with the Digimon. :D

EDIT: Swift, Lark would like to know anybody. Planning for my post to start with her at work in the bakery, which means plenty of interaction for anybody who wants it. :D

Chalifoux

Years
@ Swift & Fuyu & Errybody Else . I'm also up for any sort of interaction. Nikk is probably wasting money on cabs nothing anything but productive-stuff :p

So, yeah, it'll be great if anyone wanted to bump into him! o3o

Colony

Years
@ Everybody: Well, it probably would be difficult for the older characters (looking at you Rhodey and Noemi) to have known anybody in school, well, I guess Noemi and Rhodey could have known each other... Uhm, if it's within the character's likes they could have heard about Rhodey, or not... It's not like it matters. *stares at ground* But some interaction would be cool before the plot gets going, so I'll probably have Rhodey stop at that bakery.

Fuyu

Years
Okeydokey!~ I'll be making a post in a short time, so if you want to prepare for it, go wild. :D

Fuyu

Years
Sure seems like everyone's partying at Lark's job... well, that would be entertaining. XD

Side note: remember guys, this is summer vacation for most New York schools, unless you have summer school or the college you desire to attend has a summer semester.

Back