• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Curse was a ??? Type, I belive unidentified gastly is too. I do know it is possiable to make fairy type but its probally hard. But if you do manage to do it, this game will be the first to have fairy type acreus (if you add arceus) XD

I can seemingly change Curse to a Ghost-Type. Then I can edit the ???-Type graphics. I can also use YAPE to change a Pokemon's type to ???. I can also change attacks to the ???-Type and I've read that the ??? attacks does damage as it should as long as the Physical/Special Split is implemented. The only thing now in theory, would be to edit the ???-Type effectiveness because from my testing so far, it is neutral to everything. I would need to find the pointers for that and look a bit deeper. Editing type effectiveness in general would be great as well. I can make some adjustments to types that I felt that Gamefreak should have done.

Well, I'll screw around making some Pokemon/damaging attacks ???-Type and see what happens.
In theory, this should work out.

EDIT - ??? gets STAB attacks and does damage it is supposed to... so all I would have to do is edit its type effectiveness... hmm, seems to good to be true.

Last edited:
Years
:P It's fun for me to come up with ideas. Anyways, I would have done a Video walkthrought of beta 1.5 but I cannot find a screen recorder for my phone that doesn't require root or computer connection. XD seems like aqua light will be done soon to? I can't wait to try it. And yes all you should have to do to get fairy type is slight modifications.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
:P It's fun for me to come up with ideas. Anyways, I would have done a Video walkthrought of beta 1.5 but I cannot find a screen recorder for my phone that doesn't require root or computer connection. XD seems like aqua light will be done soon to? I can't wait to try it. And yes all you should have to do to get fairy type is slight modifications.

Awesome. Looks like I can do some "Fairy-Type" modifications then. I'll do a little bit of work on it and then I'll continue Route 54 Aqua St, I'm also in the process of looking for some graphics for Aqualight City.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Created the graphic for the Fairy-Type. Now all I have to do, is repoint the effectiveness table and add entries for the Fairy-Type!

This Marill is only shown for demostration purposes. It cannot be found on Route 53.

Years
Created the graphic for the Fairy-Type. Now all I have to do, is repoint the effectiveness table and add entries for the Fairy-Type!

This Marill is only shown for demostration purposes. It cannot be found on Route 53.

Thats awesome. Can you change it's colo tovpink? And how dovyou havexa master ball XD.

Years
Here is the current title screen I made, obviously it will need animations which if you want to add it I'm sure you will add them. Anyways it also needs your user name and I didn't like the fonts of my photo editor. I had leafs to but I needed to "copy them and rotate" but My app was messing up and just deleted what ever I tried to flip or copy. Cuase eevve was supposed to be facing regegigasView attachment 68815

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Here is the current title screen I made, obviously it will need animations which if you want to add it I'm sure you will add them. Anyways it also needs your user name and I didn't like the fonts of my photo editor. I had leafs to but I needed to "copy them and rotate" but My app was messing up and just deleted what ever I tried to flip or copy. Cuase eevve was supposed to be facing regegigasView attachment 68815
Cool, that's a good start.

I can get you the Damage multiplyer table or w.e so you can see what fairy is super effective to
Well, right now, Fairy-Type is only super effective to Dragon, I already repointed the table, so I'll just update the Fairy effectiveness as more information gets released. I also made Fairy weak to Steel because it makes sense. I also made Water weak to Poison, in order to give Poison a little boost offensively and because it makes sense. Poisoned water is bad! Also, Muddy Water is getting a name change to "Dirty Water," and is now a Poison-Type with a high chance of poisoning.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I found it wierd tho how beta 1.5 has absolutely no water type pokemon. Kinda funny at the same time

Yeah, I noticed now that you say that. I only put Surskit in, haha. I'm gonna throw in Poliwags on a few early routes and maybe another water-type as well.

Also, "custom" made Fairy moves. As far as adding actual new attacks, that is not a priority right now and will be done at a later date. It's a bit complex for me to understand at the moment.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Thats awesome. Can you change it's colo tovpink? And how dovyou havexa master ball XD.

I created a script of masterballs so I can catch Pokemon for demonstration only purposes, lol. I tried to, but something weird happened... so I'll just keep the fairy graphic like that for now.

Years
It looks like by star haze you did a good job custom making it. Togetic is normal type I thought? Anyways not offical yet but obviously the two fairy looking pokemon on the hoenn dex will be fairy types. I think mew will be fairy type to. Anyway Amazing job.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
It looks like by star haze you did a good job custom making it. Togetic is normal type I thought? Anyways not offical yet but obviously the two fairy looking pokemon on the hoenn dex will be fairy types. I think mew will be fairy type to. Anyway Amazing job.

In my game, there is going to be a lot of non-traditional things from Game Freak's (I'm just tired of playing hacks with the same base stats, Pokemon typing, etc, it doesn't hurt to mix it up a bit) even if Togetic is not going to be a fairy-type in the real games, I prefer for it to be. And I also prefer for Togetic to not evolve into that horrendous creature Game Freak made. They ruined my favorite Pokemon =( A lot of these changes that you may see in the game are just mainly my personal ideas that I have gained while playing though the real games.

Here is the finalized color scheme for the fairy-type in my game. I think it is better suited for the fairy type. I don't like Game Freak's color choice for it...

[URL=http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/FrozenInfernoZX/media/Pokemon%20Normal%20Version/PokemonNormal_01_zps816d18a3.png.html][/URL]

Last edited:
Back