• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

• [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/244.png[/img]

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/243.png[/img]

Votes: 73 29.0%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/245.png[/img]

Votes: 135 53.6%

• Total voters

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
While I've always really liked the design of Raikou, and found Entei to be pretty cool because of his personality in the third movie, Suicune will always be at top, simply because it was the only I've ever encountered and caught of the three. I met it randomly around Cherrygrove I believe, and got extremely excited, because one of my friends had told me about them before, and I hadn't believed him. Turned out they were real though. Obviously it fled, but I spent quite a while trying to catch it, and eventually got it. I've also always really preferred Suicune's design because of how majestic and beautiful it is. That seems to be a reoccurring theme with the ice/water legendaries :p

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
My favorite legendary cat (why say dogs? Suicune is a panther, entei a lion and raikou a tiger) is Raikou, the learnset of raikou is the better of three, the.crunch are very useful in battles with psichic and ghost pokemon.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
I like all three Entei, Raikou and Suicune but if I had to pick my favorite I would have to go with Suicune. Its the coolest looking of the three and it was the first one of the beasts I caught out of the three.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Raikou. It looks the best, with its tiger features, nose and thundercloud mantle. I was always a bit sad that it didn't get a proper movie featuring it.

Years
I always like Suicune the most in design terms. I loved it's ribbons and floaty cape thing. It's colour scheme always appealed to me too. However I think Raikou deserves more appreciation. I recall it was in an episode of Pokemon, but it didn't really show it in a glorious light like the other two beasts.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
I put my vote down for Suicune. Not only because I'm more of a fan of Water and/or Ice types than Electric and Fire types, but... it's just so gorgeous. <3

One of very few legendaries I actually go out of my way to capture. ;)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I love electric types so I chose suicune cause it's harder to catch and find. It's also got a good set of move but I think it should have been an Ice type

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
MA boii Raikou yee
I like Raikou the most because it looks cooler, and in my opinion, is much better.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I've come to love and appreciate the designs of all three throughout the years, but my original favorite would've had to have been Suicune. Mainly because I had a pretty awesome Suicune card that I was really proud of having!

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2014
I feel like Raikou doesn't get enough love, so that's who I'm going to pick. Entai is like Flareon in my eyes but Suicune is still pretty cool on it's own but I think it got some attention in the anime if I remember correctly.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Suicune is probably the best, but I have to admit that Entei is quite the badass. It's very regal, like a king, whereas Suicune has a sort of serenity to it that makes it beautiful. I really don't care much for Raikou though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I genuinely LOVE all three - but Entei for me! My favourite :) Legitimately one of my favourite Pokemon of all time. Always loved encountering it in GSC!

Back