• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the best thing about PC?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
What is the best thing about PC in your opinion?:)

It feels kind of awkward to make this thread hehe...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
The best thing about PC is that it is a place away from my schoolwork where I can intelligently share my knowledge of pok?mon and related topics...

Mystic Mew

~Mew, mew, mew~
Years
PC its a very nice and warm place. We have friendly Members and nice topics.
I think, PC it is the best place for everybody^^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Mystic Mew said:
PC its a very nice and warm place. We have friendly Members and nice topics.
I think, PC it is the best place for everybody^^

beside from that, it's also a board with good mods and othe staff members. It's not like SPAM board or Flame board. Everything is monitored nicely. Well done to the mods, s-mods and of course the admins!

it's a place to escape the terror of schoolwork too (2:18, still working on research at night :( )

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
It's a good place to see more of the world, and also to meet more very nice people. I also learn some stuff here, too. n_n I also come here to escape schoolwork. x_X;

Pezz

All Washed Up
Years
Everyone is so warm and welcoming, and it's not very cliquey. When you'rte new, your treated like everyone else and you're not excluded. Also, people notmally don't bash your opinion. Plus, the mods and admins are very nice and fair.

It's just a great place!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Pc is the best forum i ever joined I have made alot of Great Friends here and alot of nice ppl here aswell

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
This best thing about PC in my mind, is all the friendly people here, and all the great topics there are to post in. PC is just a great place to hang out! :)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
You guys have covered pretty much everything.It is also very fun with no flaming or anything.(Well, hardly any, but it's monitored well)

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
PC is my favorite place to go.. It's soo nicer than that stupid pe2k forums... they have no respect there (no offence... my comment... and it's true).. They treat me like crap! At PC, theres no hassle. :)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
PC is the only pokemon forum I visit.Other ones are to mean and rude.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
most of my bestest friends are PC members...sometimes I have wierd dreams where all the PC members meet together in person in one place and just socialize...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
PC got something that's hard to describe... it's monitered very well day and night to make sure that there's no SPAM and no flame. At the same time we're not restricted to the point how pokemon.com would restrict us if they have their own forum...

PokeTrainerCarol

well the best thing about PC is that is it a great place to chat about anything and everyone is welcome! ^_^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
tmbjr said:
most of my bestest friends are PC members...sometimes I have wierd dreams where all the PC members meet together in person in one place and just socialize...

That'll be so cool. :knockedou We'll need a really big place to meet. n_n;;; I agree with what Pezz said about treating new members like equals. Once, I joined a Inuyasha forum, and they were all, like calling the new people n00bs. ._.
I really dislike that. >_>

Back