• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash and his new...(Spoiler!)

Years
For those who have followed the Spectile! Dawn of Revival! thread, we were musing that Ash's Grovyle might finally evolve, well apparently it finally did last night's episode "Grovyle vs Tropius! Grass Field Battle!"

So here is where you can spectuate on how Spectile would change the group dynamic as it's more or less the new Charizard. Particularly as it's always been the outsider in its past forms. Or will it be friendly like the series did to Blaziken?

Thoughts?

emoBill™

† мазохист †
Years
It'll evolve? It's about time! Sceptile will probably stick with the group, seeing as if they did it like "Charizard's Burning Ambition" it would just be the same old thing over and over. Sceptile will probably be like the powerhouse/backup Pokemon Ash uses if Corphish, Pikachu, Swellow, etc. lose...Ash fails to use EFFECTIVE moves on his opponents...

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
Years
I still wish to see Cydaquill to evole but still. One can dream.

I not sure what you guys saw but it looks like he is a bit weaker. I mean Grovyle/Sceptile just didn't act like he was. I mean Grovyle was just so cool and outside but in the episode he was in love? That is new for him. Then he was just pushed around by Team Rocket's pokemon much less Cacnea. What is up with that? When was Grovyle ever pushed around by Cacnea. Something is up with Grovyle. Something is WAY UP!!! I can't read japanese but I can watch pics and that what I putting together.

Then the eyes. Just look at them. They are like mess up. Like something is eating him up in the inside. The bags. I guessing we won't be seeing much of Sceptile till Sceptile ! Dawn of Revival! by the looks of it.

This is what I got.

Last edited:

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
Years
I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed this but anyone noticed that Charizard and Sceptile are the only Stage 2 Pokemon he has now? Well at least he has an addition to his team but let's hope it's not weaker.

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
Years
Hey, I made the original Sceptile thread!

Treecko was incredibly badass, and was Ash's powerhouse. But Groyvle has recently been wimpy at points.

Sceptile?

He's wimpy too. Last time I checked Serebii it said Sceptile stopped being able to use attacks when it evolved.

Still, at least Ash has a Stage 2 pokemon again. I hate how he always gives them away and such. BRING BACK PIDGEOT!!

There, done.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
Years
I think he can battle. The problem is that he seems hurt. I mean look at Sceptile. He looks sick. His eyes. The bag things under them. It looks tired and hurt. I think Sceptile was hurt by something in that last episode. I mean he was being pushed by Cacnea. That is not right even by the anime standards. He just sick. That all. Maybe after this next episode he be better. It is the dawn of revival.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
*Cough*four posts*COugh*
Anyway, I read the reason Sceptile can't attack is, becuase of the menatal shock of finding out that the Meganium it loved, actually was in love with the Tropius it versed that hurt it.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
Years
Akio123 said:
*Cough*four posts*COugh*
Anyway, I read the reason Sceptile can't attack is, becuase of the menatal shock of finding out that the Meganium it loved, actually was in love with the Tropius it versed that hurt it.

I guess that what happen it jsut I saw the pics from Serebii.net. I guess that it was some sort of love shock from the Meganium and Tropius love thing. I just didn't want to assume anything because sometimes things aren't what you see.

Back