• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
No fair, my group lying dead for four days straight. >_>'

New topic to discuss/ rant/ debate:
[jq]Team Rocket has achieved nothing in the entire 10+ years in the Anime and therefore served no purpose and needs to be gotten rid of.[/jq]
[jq]On the other hand, Team Rocket may have not done any job properly but their purpose of providing some comic relief justifies their existence.[/jq]
Do you agree/ disagree with either of the statements? Or do you have a different view on this matter? Post away!

Remember guys, these are topics, not plain questions. You can always contradict/ support or discuss what others state to promote some discussion. ;_;

God. Is it just me or this topic really a bit too complex? XD;;

Madabi

~Zap and Rap~
Years
Ahh Team Rocket is cool , though i like Cassidy and Butch more than Jesse , James. I would Surely like to join this group, I would like to take Meowth as my partner D:

When will Team Rocket Blast off again?

Years
Ahh Team Rocket is cool , though i like Cassidy and Butch more than Jesse , James. I would Surely like to join this group, I would like to take Meowth as my partner D:

Welcome to the Rocket fan club, Madabi. You can begin will discussing any of our current topics.

And by the way, you can choose another Pokemon as your partner. (2 in total)

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I would like to join this group as well. I heard about it from my friend AshPikastar and i thought it sounded cool :]

For my partners, I'll take meguroco and zuruggu please :D mobster gator and pants lizard FTW

For the topics, I dont think Team Rocket should be replaced, but i liked them better when they were goofy. They were there for comic relief and they were good at it. I enjoyed laughing at their random gigantic robots they can inexplicably afford blow up in their face. And it was hysterical how a pit in the ground covered with leaves could fool Ash and the gang EVERY SINGLE TIME! LOLOLOL

Welcome to Team Rocket and yes I have brought your soul here XD.

[jq]Team Rocket has achieved nothing in the entire 10+ years in the Anime and therefore served no purpose and needs to be gotten rid of.[/jq]
[jq]On the other hand, Team Rocket may have not done any job properly but their purpose of providing some comic relief justifies their existence.[/jq]
Do you agree/ disagree with either of the statements? Or do you have a different view on this matter? Post away!

I actually have a topic idea as well but for this I actually agree. Team Rocket hasn't done much of anything until the new season. I think they where just there for comic relief and just to stalk Ash all the time.

Also welcome new member to Team Rocket. We don't eat souls, we swear I think Cassidy and Butch disappeared. Team Rocket don't blast off anymore in the new season. Instead they got jet packs.

Ice Queen

I Love May
Years

Remember guys, these are topics, not plain questions. You can always contradict/ support or discuss what others state to promote some discussion.

I dont agree with the first statement Team Rocket are cool and add some excitement to the show. As for the second statement i think they are the comic releif but now that there serious it makes the show more exciting.

Years
I saw you said that some of liked the new Team Rocket of their serious nature. But don't you think completely ripping off their original personality was a bit weird? We don't even have proper explanation why Team Rocket suddenly changed in a new region. That just.. bugs me. :\

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I saw you said that some of liked the new Team Rocket of their serious nature. But don't you think completely ripping off their original personality was a bit weird? We don't even have proper explanation why Team Rocket suddenly changed in a new region. That just.. bugs me. :\

I think you where talking to me about this. It was a sudden change once TR went to the Isshu region. I was a bit use to their old personality but their new personality is starting to grow in to me but a good explanation would be nice. If they decided to make a Pokemon Chronicles 2 then I would want to see a episode on how they became more serious.

Ice Queen

I Love May
Years
New Question: (yes i got permission)

Do you think Jessie and James should of got rid of Arbok and Weezing or should they of kept them?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Do you think Jessie and James should of got rid of Arbok and Weezing or should they of kept them?

Now that was a sad episode. I wish Jessie and James kept Arbok and Weezing. They where great Pokemon that they had on their team. Their new Pokemon, up to Best Wishes weren't that great. Those two where the best ones they had besides Wabafet.

Ice Queen

I Love May
Years
I loved Weezing and Arbok and even i cried when they got rid of them they should of kept Weezing and Arbok.

How awesome would it be if Jessie and James went back and re caught Weezing and Arbok and used them again and since there now more serious Arbok and Weezing would be more fierce. I can dream cant i?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

Well, I do but I don't like it. The episode where they were released was super sad. I wish there was an episode where they get reunited and are a lot more powerful. I also wan't to see Wobbuffet join the main cast again.

Years
It was sad to see Pokemon who accompanied them to three regions (including Orange Islands) leave Jessie and James. But I think change is necessary. Because Koffing and Weezing left, Team Rocket were able to catch more of the regional Pokemon. On the other hand, the Rocket Trio should have left them in the Rocket Headquarters instead of releasing them. :\

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Can I please join?

Username: Mew~

Pokémon:
551.png
052.png

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
I think it was beneficial to the anime for them to leave, but I can't help feeling sad because of it. They were there since the very beginning when they were still a Koffing and an Ekans, so of course I'm not going to like seeing them go. ;;

Ice Queen

I Love May
Years
I hate it when no one posts anything for days and days i have been checking for new questions to answer but nothing so is there a new question to answer or not yet?

Years
I hate it when no one posts anything for days and days i have been checking for new questions to answer but nothing so is there a new question to answer or not yet?
Ugghh..
I can't really think of anything and vaporeon7 isn't posting anything either. ='(

I'd be glad if anyone suggested something.. :\

Ice Queen

I Love May
Years
Do you like Team Rocket as good guys or bad guys?

Bad guys because there in an evil orginization and they are bad not good. Plus they suit being bad well being bad at being bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back