• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thank you ahead of time. I think think this has been the most pleasant experience I have had at a shop... ever :) Here is a link to mine if you wanna check it out. Its not all that great but yeah :D

Well, I cant, it wont let me. Lame. (something about 15 posts) Its called pocket monsters stop shop in the 4rth gen section. Hope you check it out

Yeah you can't really do any thing til you have 15 posts, but I'll check it out, you should make one here?

Years
Yeah you can't really do any thing til you have 15 posts, but I'll check it out, you should make one here?

You know, I have thought about it but, Im still unfamiliar with the format and all. Plus, my shop partner who helps me clone is back over there too. I would be useless here. I think doing it alone would be too much.

Years
Well, I will make sure to give you credit foe the huge help. If wont keep up the chit chat because I dont want to over post on your shop ;)

theIVmaster

pokemon breeder/EV trainer
Years
Was on the last page I'm typeing this because the msg was to short

I would like to trade for/have these pokemon/services
-----------------Pokèmon-----------------

-shiny-
Box.5 porygonZ
Box.7 yanmega

-Ditto-
Ditto.1 Adamant
Ditto.18 Naughty

-EV trained-

Cresselia
Togakiss
Gengar

-Events-
TRU arceus

----------------services---------------

-items-
Master ball x1
Root fossil x1
Armour fossil x1
Skull fossil x1
Tm.46(thief) x1
Tm.23(iron tail) x1
-------------------END---------------------
Sorry if it is a bit messy I died this on my 21cm tablet XD.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Well, I will make sure to give you credit foe the huge help. If wont keep up the chit chat because I dont want to over post on your shop ;)
I posted to your shop over there.
Was on the last page I'm typeing this because the msg was to short

Ok give me a bit and you no there want be the arceus or the cressalia right?

Back