• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Genki Desu Ka?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Do you consider yourself a healthy person (mentally and physically)? What are your unhealthy traits? Do you get sick easily? Are you an active person? What would or could you do to make yourself healthier?

P.S. The title means "how are you?" but can also literally translate to "are you healthy?" from Japanese, I believe! That's why I went with it for the title ;3

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
I consider myself pretty healthy. I workout (although I'll admit, I haven't been able to lately) and play sports. I do have a habit of eating quite a lot, though. The weight never catches, probably cause of fast metabolism. But if I were to cut down on my intake, I'll guess I'd be healthier. At first glance, though, I'm really skinny, so people wouldn't expect it. :I

Also, what does the title mean?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
I'm pretty healthy myself, both physically and mentally. Though, I always get sick in the summer for some reason D:. But overall, I lead an active life as I always try to work out daily.

Also, what does the title mean?

It means "How are you?" iirc. c:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I am..not really healthy in a physical way...yeah, and my emotions are always quite strong and get the better of me, so I guess I'm a really unhealthy person :(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm somewhat healthy. Was a lot worse off when I was really young, mainly because of being born over 2 months early. Lots of hospitalization and I was expected to be "developmentally delayed" or whatever the correct term is. Now the only things pertaining to it that still exist are that I have (very mild) acid reflux and am still underweight. I don't know if the latter is (medically) considered to be good or bad, though haha.

Mentally...it varies. Most of the time, somewhat average, I guess. During some points in time, though, I probably shouldn't be left alone.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
I like to consider myself healthy - I go the gym a lot more than I should, and my job kinda requires that I stay in shape. My diet could definitely be improved, though xD
Mentally, it depends on one's viewpoint.

I rarely ever get sick, the worst I remember experiencing is a cold in Year 3, and I'm pretty active.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Mentally, I'm completely fine. My mental state has never been better and it continues to rise as the days pass. I've tailored my life to my preferences, so there isn't much to get worked up about.

Physically...eh. I don't go out of my way to be healthy. I don't exercise, I don't eat healthy. At some point I should probably go to the doctor to see what's up with my shoulder, but I haven't been since I was like 8 so I'm nervous.

Years
Physically, I am not a healthy person.. well overweight for my age (and height), because I despise healthy foods and exercise :3c However, my immune system is fine ^_^

However, I am mentally healthy.. although there are times when my emotions can get raised, but I'm not a person who gets easily angered.

Years
All things considered, yeah. I don't think I really have any outstanding unhealthy traits any more, now that I've cut down on my sugar intake. I don't get sick that often any more. I don't think there's a whole lot more I can do to improve my health, it's all about maintaining my current routine now.

Back