• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper - Job Done!

Sammy finished scrubbing the last of the paint from her hands and gave her fingers a quick dry with a towel. Returning to her room she looked down at her work with a satisfied smile - it had taken her a good while but now she had her pokeballs differentiated enough from each other that if they got jumbled up she'd never be confused as to who she was releasing. Shuppet's hadn't needed any changing, that Luxury Ball was distinctive enough without modification - it was the fact that the Luxury Ball was so different from the others that had given her this idea. Something like this could come in handy if she was ever in another situation like earlier. If Team Rocket ever came for her again it wouldn't be the same - she'd be ready for them.

Cubone had mainly just had the top of his pokeball recoloured from red to a light, sandy brown. The brown and white pokeball now matched the colours Cubone himself displayed, so there could be no confusion that the little guy resided inside. It was a simple change that hadn't taken her very long, but it was effective.

Corphish's pokeball had undergone the biggest transformation, but even then the changes were still subtle. She'd designed it to resemble the colouration of a Crawdaunt, so it would suit Corphish for when he eventually evolved. On the top half, in the red, she'd painted a five pointed gold star with simple lines running from each point to the centre, just like the object that adorned a Crawdaunts head. On the white half, starting on either side of the capsule button along the seam and running to beneath it she'd painted two downward pointing blue stripes emulating the decoration on a Crawdaunt's chin. The overall effect gave the pokeball the vague appearance of a spherical Crawdaunt. She'd thought about adding eyes to complete the effect but decided it might be a little creepy. Maybe later.

Ponyta's pokeball remained untouched. The classic red and white sat well with the fire types natural colouring and as the only plain pokeball in her arsenal it became distinctive in its own fashion. Satisfied she clipped the pokeballs back to her belt and left the dorm - today had been productive so far but there was still plenty to do. Her most pressing concern was Ponyta, her latest capture. When she'd tried to use her in a sparring bout with Cubone the galloping Pokemon had gone wild and failed to listen to her at all. She was either going to have to find a teacher or other student for advice, or failing that an unused battle arena she could work in. Fire types were notoriously difficult to train for inexperienced trainers but she hadn't been expecting this...​

Sonatron

Face of Rubber
Years
I stood on the island shore, the sound of the sea and wind were still strange to me even after my journey here. Ahead of me, the shadowy image of the Pokémon Trainer Academy lay in silence, waiting for my approach patiently. I bit my lip, and clenched my fists.

"Alright Fang, we can't turn back now," I stood, frozen in my shoes. I suddenly realised that perhaps coming to such a remote island which was no doubt filled with other kids my age wasn't a good idea considering my past experiences with... making friends. I felt a nudge at my back, I looked over my shoulder and saw Fang flying behind me, giving me a cheeky smile.

I sighed. "Okay, alright, come on Fang." after much effort, I convinced my foot to move itself forward, and coaxed myself into a steady walk towards the school.

Burdock, my Treecko, rested on my shoulder and around my neck. When he noticed that we were moving towards the looming shadow of the PTA he started poking me with his three fingered paw.

"yeah, Burdock, I'm a little bit worried too." I couldn't see his face, but he made a frightened little squeak and hid behind my hair. I stopped walking and sat down, taking the green lizard into my arms. I looked him right in his eyes.

"Little buddy, we don't have a choice now. We're on an island and we can't go home. We have to go to the school." the Treecko covered his face, and Fang made a cry to him.

"Fang is perfectly fine with it, so he can protect us if we get bullied or anything..." I laughed, nervously. A human, a Zubat and a Treecko... and it was the Zubat who wasn't scared of going to meet people.

I usually loved exploring new places, but this was different. This wasn't a stoney mountain or a dense complex of trees, it was a building- several buildings containing dozens and dozens of people. I didn't really get along with people.

I had to go though. It wasn't just about getting this far, it was about overcoming my fears and learning to become the best I could be.

I picked Burdock back up, sat him on my shoulder, and after walking for a few minutes, I reached the school. My future.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Time Skip to Christmas

As the time in the Academy went by, Nightfall eventually hit. The students of the academy all made sure to gather everything together to prepare for christmas. Gifts, Decorations, By the time everyone headed to sleep, the Dcorations would be placed all around the academy. Christmas reefs, Pokemon related Christmas decorations, A huge christmas tree in the center, and to top it off, everything was ready to be mostly lit up. Though they would save that surprise for tommorow. The Pokemon of the academy certainly worked hard, and now it was time for it to show.

The Students each went to their beds to prepare for the next day... ever since all of the trouble with Team Rocket earlier, it had been quiet... Mark still had to fetch Commodore from his dad but other then that, he was exsausted. But christmas was tommorow! And he had gifts! After his battle with the MAgmortar, he managed to search around for whatever presents he could get before heading off to bed.

Mark snoozed in his bed, needing Snype to take him up. Snype constantly poked at his face until Mark opened his eyes. "Oh... mornin Snyp-" Mark froze a bit. No not because SNype happened to be carrying a miseltoe that he would no doubt be pranking others with, but for one good reason.

"CHRISTMASSSSSS!!!!!" Mark shouted in excitement. It was even snowing outside! THe school was covered in snow! Even on the sidewalks! THe Pokemon working in the academy were already working on plowing their way through to make proper pathways but there was still plenty of snow to climb around in. That meant Snowball fights! Mark knew he had some winter clothing somewhere but first, a shower!

Snype scurried around the room looking for Marks winter outfit while he undressed and jumped in the shower. He tried to rush getting himself clean. He wanted to get outside now and jump in the snow and say hi to everybody! At the same time though, he was planning out what he'd do in the Academy. Maybe giving Sammy her present would be one start... Mark tried his best to wash her Arbok hoodie and make it as good as new, keeping an eye out for tags to make sure it was Dry Clean or not. Mark didn't want to mess up twice in a row.

Mark got out of the shower wrapped in a towel and saw that Snype had already gathered up his winter clothing for him.It was a blue winter jacket, along with darker gray Snow Pants to put over some fleece pants. He was going to be playing in the snow after all.

After Mark got into his winter outfit, He headed on outside! Mark had a couple presents in his backpack, he just needed to find his friends and give each of them one. Now where would he find Sammy... Snype meanwhile looked around for some unsuspecting suckers to hook up with his mistletoe.

pokefan9900

The Egg has Finally Hatched!!!
Years
Mike Forde Entei Dorm

It has been roughly months since Mike last saw his friends. He has had a blurry memory since his fight with Iny in Zayne's class, which ended in a draw. He has lost contact with all of his friends, even Adrian and Mr. Yew, and is waking up for the next day he shall truly remember: Christmas! "Yaaaaaaawn!Alright, guys, let's wake up! Fang, Squirts, Porkchop, time for some Christmas training!" Mike gets up, roughly at 5 AM, and heads out into the snow with his usual short sleeves and shorts, Fang hiding in his shirt for warmth as they run outside. "Alright Porkchop, destroy that bloc of ice!" Mike can not help but remember this snow covered land once heating up, on fire actually, in his battle with Yew where he was defeated. As he thought, he saw Porkchop crush the solid block of ice like it was paper, and as Porkchop turned and ran full speed at Mike, Mike calmly returns him just before he is smacked. "Alright, Fang, time for a flying exercise!" After an hour of training , Mike heads back to the dorm and rest. "Nice training, guys! I bet you are all much stronger!" He then flops on his bed as he rests until 8 AM. As he exits the dorm once more, he is shocked to see it is still nearly empty outside, only a few awake! Mike then realizes a boy that stood out from the rest: he had a backpack that seemed a little heavier than normal backpacks. Hmph, might as well try to make new friends, maybe this is a restart on my experiences here! Mike then runs to the kid "Hey you, kid with the backpack, wait up!" Mike then runs over to the boy.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper - Blue Christmas

Sammy rolled out of bed and thumped onto the ground with all the grace of a beached Wailord, groaning audibly. It felt like one of those days, or at least had the potential to be. Picking herself up off the floor she staggered to the bathroom and performed her morning absolutions. After getting dressed she sat down on the edge of the bed with a heavy sigh. There was snow falling outside her window, and she could glimpse some of the decorations adorning the school buildings. Twinkling lights and tinsel in red and green did nothing to lift her spirits, nor did the sound of other students playing in the snow outside. There weren't even any classes today she could go to. This was going to be a long, sucky day.

Forcing herself she clipped her PokeBelt on, snagged a breakfast bar she'd stashed in her room the night before and left her dorm, trying to avoid eye contact with any of her happy dorm mates. The idea of going to the cafeteria and being surrounded by lots of excited people celebrating the holidays really didn't appeal to her, so she'd just find a quiet spot and scoff breakfast alone. Battling would probably help keep her mind off what a lame day it was going to be, but anyone she battled with would just wish her a Merry Christmas, and getting sent to Gary Oak's office for punching someone in the face wouldn't look good. It would have to be a day of brutal, dedicated training for both herself and her Pokemon. That was the only thing that could keep her distracted until late in the afternoon.

Christmas. Bleurgh.​

Megaman765

Years
The Snow was pretty deep in the academy as he saw various Pokemon trying to plow out paths around the academy for the students to walk in. They left some of the Snow alone though. It was chirstmas! May as well have some fun! Some of the workers were even starting up their own snowball fights. It made Mark want to start something like that up! Mark could get into his own little battles around the academy! As Mark headed on outside, someone out of the blue approached Mark. Huh. Mark didn't think he stuck out that much but hey, if he did then that was a good thing! He was kinda hoping he could leave his Mark on the academy somehow as a trainer. His Backpack was pretty heavy... after all, it had quite a few presents in it! No wonder he stuck out. Well, Mark was never against meeting new people! He had all day to do his Christmas related activities.

"Hmm? Uh... me?" Mark asked, just to confirm things. He wasn't the only one with a back pack, he thought. Snype, his Sableye was also peeking over his shoulder at the newcomer. Mark quickly recalled he still needed to pick up Commodore from his dad... he should still be in Oak Town in the hotel. Mark would just have to work his way over there. Being able to control the kind of power Commodore had would be great for Mark...

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Entei Dorm

Many days had passed since Alice was temporarily abducted by the wraith-man. She hadn't seen Roxas in all that time either, and by Christmas she had already assumed that her date with him was something that was not going to happen. With a sigh, she got up from bed, and rubbed her sleepy eyes. "Morning, Jello... Morning, Grace..." she said. Both Pokémon, which were sleeping at the foot of Alice's bed, got up as their trainer did so.

Grace, the Ralts who had helped save Alice from her captor, had stuck around her since that incident. Alice had her Pokéball with her, but she always kept her outside of it. Her relationship with Jello was rocky at first, but over the days they started to get along a little bit more, however the purple Solosis did not trust the once-mischievous Ralts completely yet.

Anyway, Alice proceeded to change from her pajamas to her winter clothes. She grabbed a red shirt, a black sweater, her red skirt and her sneakers and took them to her bathroom. Both Grace and Jello could hear that Alice had turned the knobs and was going to have a quick shower before leaving. The Ralts took the opportunity to talk to Jello.

"Wow, she doesn't look okay." she asked, "Is she usually that way?"

"No." Jello replied, "She's just going through some stuff."

"Yeah, I figure. I can sense that something is wrong with her." Grace said. Jello then glared at her, as if saying it was her fault. "Hey, don't you glare at me, okay? I already said I'm sorry, and I even saved her from that-that evil human!"

"Who you used to take commands from!" Jello replied, angrily.

"He was my trainer, what would you expect?!" Grace said, "I was wrong, and I'm trying to make up for everything, but this can't happen if you keep being that way!"

Jello said nothing. Grace crossed her arms and looked away from him. The two of them stood like that until Alice came out of the bathroom, sporting the aforementioned winter outfit. She grabbed her bag, made sure she had all she needed in there, and then walked over to her door. "Let's get going, guys!" she said, smiling slightly and then left, her two Pokémon keeping up.

pokefan9900

Years
"Yes, you!" Mike said, just to confirm to the boy it was him he was talking to. "I came over here because...uh..." Mike, you just thought he stuck out, you had no idea how to start this conversation, just walk away and- "...it looked like you were having trouble with your backpack! Maybe I can carry it for you to where you're going? Also, I have a question, why are you wearing that kind of winter outfit, it's not very cold?!" Mike stood there, Fang in his shirt and the other two in their Poke Balls as Fang noticed and locked eyes with the Sableye. "Also, what's your name? My name's Mike!"

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake: Musical Spazz of the Pokemon Trainer Academy
The Raikou Yellow Dorm
CHRISTMAS MOTHER FRIGGER!
Haru awoke with a bright grin on his face and yelled aloud, "CHRISTMAS!" One would expect a boy of fifteen years old to act more maturely, but Haru was an exception. He looked over to Renato, who merely snorted in his sleep and rolled back over. "Kill joy..." Renato didn't do much anymore, other than go to class, sleep, and eat. Haru, however, had been busy honing his battle skills. He didn't necessarily leave the area around the Raikou Yellow dorm, but he had been teaching his pokemon battle techniques he had learned in class. He launched himself out of his bed, took a quick shower, pulled on his normal khaki shorts, black tee shirt, and Raikou Yellow jacket, and gathered his supplies that he would need for the rest of the day. Thankfully he didn't have classes today. Sure, they were fun and all, but that would mean he would have more time to spend with his princess: Holly.

Haru burst out of the dorm room with a grin on his face. There were multiple students already playing in the snow, many of them forming snowballs from the nearby snow. Haru decided to get in on the action and began to form his own snowball arsenal, including a snow-wall and snowballs. "You're all going down! Because it's CHRISTMAS MOTHER FRIGGERS!" He called out to them in challenge. They all took this as a sign of aggression and formed a line, all of them with a pile of snowballs behind them. "Son of a-"

-----

Haru surrendered thirty minutes later, wet and tired. He sighed and muttered to himself, "That was a terrible idea..." They had pelted him almost tirelessly, and to be frank he was tired of snow for the moment. He decided to leave a message on Holly and Kayla's XTranciever. He spoke into his own device, which he had purchased not too long ago. "Hey there Kayla, hey there princess," That was his general pet name for Holly now. "Meet me in the cafeteria! I have a present for you." There was a brief pause when he didn't know what to say. "Well, I'll see you there, and merry Christmas!" With that, he began to trudge onwards to the main building.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Dorm room

Shawn's eyes slowly opened and he sat up in bed, stretching and yawning before looking out the window. Time seemed to have slipped from him as he saw the lights, the snow, the decorations...Christmas was here and in full swing, it seemed. Shawn showered, changed clothes (donning a thicker black hoodie), and walked out into the crisp morning air.

He leaned against the wall as he watched others playing in the snow. He contemplated what he'd do today, since there were no classes to go to. As he thought, a sudden idea creeped in: He needed to get a gift for Kayla! It never occurred to him that she'd be expecting a decent gift for CHRISTMAS! His eyes widening, his only thought was to go to Oak Town and hope that there was one store open to get something good. Shawn raced as fast as he could to town, mentally cursing himself the whole way there. "Way to go, knucklehead...some boyfriend you're turning out to be!", he thought as he rushed to the town.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Megaman765

Years
/me titled his head. Awfully willing to be helpful, not that Mark minded. The bag was kinda heavy...eh. Why not? Mark had two gifts on hand already. First was the refirbished jacket for Sammy... Mark would have to go and look for her. Mark had a feeling she was probably training or something. Didn't seem likely to him though. It was Christmas after all!

"Not cold? There's snow everywhere! Besides, its gonna get cold once I jump in that snow... anyways, I'm not having much trouble but sure I guess you can help out. Actually I don't even know where I'm going. Haha. I'm looking for someone to give one of these presents to but I haven't even exchanged numbers. So I might wandering about for awhile.

"Ah, I'm Mark by the way. Mark Wilson. This here is Snype." Mark said, pointing to his Sableye. He was a bit of a veteran in the Academy having been here since day one.

pokefan9900

Years
"That's fine!" Mike said, taking the backpack and swinging it over his shoulder with one hand. "How about to Oak Town first? We might find one of your friends there!" Mike in the past months has since memorized the map of the island, knowing where everything is, and thanks to his great sense of direction, will never get lost.

"Really, you think it's cold? Well, I guess all the snow from my hometown has helped me adapt to this kind of weather." Mike stated, then looking over the boy's shoulder to the Sableye just like Fang.

"So, Mark and Snype, huh? Your Sableye must be really strong! My Golbat over here in my shirt is named Fang, and me and her trained with my other two friends 3 hours ago for about an hour. So, shall we get going?" Mike gestured as he already started walking in the direction of Oak Town.

Megaman765

Years
Mark started to head over to Oak Town. Besides, he needed to head over to his parents hotel to pick up Commodore. Kill two birds with one stone! Mark took a wild guess that Mike was from Sinnoh if he was used to cold weather. Or another northern region. Whatever the case... SNype waved at the Golbat with a wide grin.

"Sounds about right. I'm from Celedon in Kanto and it hardly snows down there. Only reason its snowing on an island like this is because of that bird that flew over the island. I couldn't get a good look at it because of the sun but I'm sure it caused it. There's a legend about a Pokemon back in Kanto that does the exact same thing... Articuno I believe it was called. Maybe that was the same Pokemon?" Mark said.

"Well... either way, yup! Snype here is one heck of a fighter. Me and him have been through alot during out time in the academy!"

pokefan9900

Years
"Yep, heard of that legend, am from the Orange Islands, after all!" Fang looked at the Sableye in confusion still, probably not used to that kind of Pokemon yet.

"So, you're from Celadon? I had who's parents lived in Fuschia, that's pretty close, right?" Mike said, still walking right beside Mark

"Well, you an your Sableye must be bst friends then, right? Me and Fang have been through a lot as well. By the way, how long have you been at he academy? I've only been here for a few months?" Mike asked. After mentioning the Orange Islands, Mike got flashbacks of the fight with Drake. "I wil beat him when I return!" Mike thought, as he suddenly got a very serious face that seemed almost angry.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy scoffed her breakfast bar in two bites and dropped the wrapper in a bin as she made her way outside. There was snow everywhere, decorations, kids having a wonderful time... what a drag. It was going to be next to impossible to avoid the festivities today, and as bad as she felt there was no reason to bring anyone else down... so a battle was probably out of the question. It seemed like the best thing to do was go off by herself and trai-*BOOF*

Staggering forward from the impact of the snowball against the back of her head Sammy whipped around, looking for the culprit. It was a younger boy from Suicine Dorm, grinning shamelessly.

"HEY!" She roared. "You little punk, I'm gonna roll you into a ball and throw you around! C'mere!"

She ran toward him, and confronted by this unexpected rage the boy turned tail and fled. Trying to catch him she lost her footing on an icy patch and slipped, her feet flying above her head as she thumped unceremoniously onto the ground. She balled her hands into fists and closed her eyes, taking deep breaths and trying not to scream. All she had to do was find a battle arena - nobody else would be using them today, and then she could spend the day undisturbed without any other incidents...

Grumbling about the many indignities of snow, ice, Christmas, kids and general cheer she got back up and went on her way again. If Ponyta listened to her she could ride above all this stupid winteryness, the heat from the Fire type clearing the way. But no. Ponyta had to be difficult. Whenever she sent her out to battle against anyone elses Pokemon she just ignored them, shooting Sammy filthy looks. But in a practice battle against one of Sammy's other Pokemon she went berserk and had to be recalled. Well if today brought anything good, it was going to be the day Sammy got Ponyta under control.​

Megaman765

Years
"You could say that. I don't like to mark somebody as a "best friend". Might get the rest of my team jealous. I guess I'm just closest with this little rascal here. He's a bit of a prankster... especially today on christmas. Keep an eye out for him. He's a little rebel this time of the year." Mark said. Snype gave a snicker, hanging onto some mistletoe in hopes that he can hook up some unsuspecting students today. The Sableye gave a snicker. He loved pranks, especially on holidays! Often times he would lurk away from his trainer but seeing what they ran into with Team Rocket... Snype wasn't feeling so confident. The last thing he needed was to be kidnapped. Mark would be worried sick for him.

"I've been here since day one. Still getting through school alright I'd think... I've been focused on becoming a strategist in Battling, focusing more on using the field of play as an advantage rather then brute force. I change things up all the time." Mark added as the continued walking toward town.

pokefan9900

Years
"That's an interesting strategy, I can do that sometimes, as well!" Mike said, snapping out of his serious face. "However, I mainly use my Pokemon's strengths instead of the fields's makes me feel...closer to them." Mike said, looking at Fang who smiled.

"Since day one, huh? That's pretty impressive! I'm surprised you haven't graduated or something like that! Anyways, you seem like a nice guy, and a tough trainer, as well, maybe we could battle sometime?!" Mike said, suddenly starting to go faster.

"Come on, it will take forever to get to Oak Town at the rate we're going!" Mike then broke into a run, and looked behind to see if Mark followed.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
637.png
093.gif
Adrian Steele
091.gif
627.png

Christmas Day -- Alone
_______________________________________________________________________​

Adrian stood well outside the Suicune Dorm, watching the wind move through the trees. He usually did this early in the morning when he got up, and today was going to be no exception.

He thought back to his date with Vanille, and how well it seemed to go. He hardly even remembered it, even though it had been but a couple days ago -- even so, he was sure that the happy memory of the whole thing was sure to stick with him for a long time.

He looked at his Pokemon, which he had all released to enjoy this moment of the morning with. He had found even before he started training that taking a moment to put himself together made him strong enough to meet every challenge he faced, no matter how tough it was. And this morning, he felt like he could take on the world and win.

He turned towards Supernova. "Hey, what day of the week is it, again? Classes are out, but I really doubt it's the weekend."

"It's Christmas, silly." The Volcarona buzzed excitedly. "We get the whole day to ourselves!"

Titanic didn't even say a word -- he was paying more attention to Frostbite and Superman coming up with yet another idea for a prank... at least their definition of one.

"I forgot that it was even that time of year. I barely even remember the last one." He had gotten nothing last year, or the one before that. He had no real family, so that more or less meant that he got nothing, nor had anybody to give to -- because he had nothing. His only friends were his Pokemon, and possibly the village elders.

Now, things were a bit different. He had someone he deeply cared for, and even if he had but few friends here, they were the best one could possibly have. Today, he planned to be the one treating Vanille to a fantastic time, but for now, he would sit here, and take in the fresh air.

"Adrian." The Rufflet finally spoke, and succeeded in immediately grabbing his Trainer's attention.

"Yes? What is it?" He turned toward the Rufflet, who was still busy grooming himself and observing the Cloyster and Haunter.

"What exactly is Christmas? I've heard humans make a big deal of it, but you seem to be an exception." The Rufflet paused in his normal routine to look at Adrian in the eye. "As one who doesn't seem to be affected by all of the hype that surrounds it, would you care to explain it for me?"

"I'm actually in much the same boat as you are. Other than exchanging gifts and eating more food than normal, I personally don't see a lot of the magic that people make all this fuss about. They spend the whole year just to prepare for this day, but when it comes it's so..." Adrian couldn't find the word, and the Rufflet completed his thought for him.

"Artificial?"

"Yes, that's the word. The main reason I'm choosing this day in particular to take Vanille out is because it feels like the right thing to do." Adrian scratched his head -- something he didn't often do. "But protocol pretty much states that I need to both give and receive something this year, and I don't even remember how the whole thing works."

"Hey, take a page out of my book. Just treat this like any other day, and act like yourself. Don't overdo things, or you'll lose sight of the moment." After that, the Rufflet fell silent and resumed cleaning up his feathers.

Adrian, on the other hand, had no response to those words. The Rufflet was right, of course, and there was absolutely nothing that could deny the logic in his words.

Having that in mind, he decided to take Vanille out anyway, and make sure he didn't go too far overboard with his plans today. There were only two major obstacles in his way: the questions of what gift to present to her, and where to take her, should she accept a proposal to go out on a date.

Megaman765

Years
Mark nodded to him. He wouldn't mind having a battle at some point... course he had a couple of places to go but after he was finished, he'd probably be all for a battle. Oak Town wasn't too far off now... Mark figured he'd take it easy but Mike decided to do the opposite and run over there. Well, Mark had to follow him! The kid had his backpack after all! He'd be in alot of trouble if he lost that!

:H-hey!" Mark shouted as he started to run after Mike toward town. Mark really hoped his parents liked his gift... he tried really hard to come up with something good for them... His mother was retired from being a trainer and Mark wasn't too fond of his dad... so it was tough to think of something. Hopefully all the time he spent yesterday would be worth it. He was looking forward to seeing his friends reactions!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Oerba Dia Vanille

Team
Spoiler:

5924_377620905676901_1306683823_n.jpg

Vanille sighed happily looking outside her window. It had snowed last night and she couldn't be happier. But that wasn't the only reason she was so happy. Her date with Adrian had gone great. She enjoyed spending time with him and to make things better he seemed to return her affections. But what to do for him for Christmas was the question she had in her mind as she brushed out her hair deciding to leave it down for the day. Unlike her normal twin-tails today her hair was down going a little past her shoulders and curled. Clothing wise she decided for a more practical outfit that fit the weather for the day. She dressed in a black pleated skirt with a white sweater. She wore a black coat that went to just above the bottom of her skirt. On her legs were a pair of pink tights that matched her gloves and scarf. Slipping on a pair of black boots she looked at her Pokemon who as always were out of their pokeballs.

"alright you three lets go" Vanille smiled. "with the weather like it is today it's the perfect opportunity to find an ice type Pokemon to join our team" she smiled leaving her dorm room and walking out of the Suicune dorm building. Once she was outside she shivered a bit wrapping her scarf more around her neck. The air was cold and she could tell her nose and cheeks were quickly turning a rosey color because of it. Looking around she spotted none other than Adrian standing with his Pokemon a ways away from the dorm facing the forest.

"Adrian! Merry Christmas!" she called over to him waving.

Back