• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Murt's trade/breeding shop(OPEN FOR BUSINESS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey Murt, could you check my thread for these four?:

Spoiler:

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Hey about those few pokes I mentioned a few days ago I have a shiny flawless Dusknoir that has been EV trained in HP/Def with an Impish nature and moveset of Will-O-Wisp, Fire Punch, Earthquake, and Pain Split. Does that interest you at all?

Not really sorry if it was a dusclops I'd just barely be interested I'm only after pokemon in the OU tier.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
I'm interested in quite a few pokemon from your shop. How many would you be able to trade at one time? I wouldn't want to request an overwhelming amount of mons. I have RNGed shinys and events to offer :)
Thanks

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Hello I have a DW Timid Imposter Ditto with 31 IV's each stat alongs with 252 HP, 6 SPA, and 252 Speed EV's. I would like to trade for the DW clamperl and possible holding a Deepseascale. PM me.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Sorry guys I've been quite busy lately and I reckon I wont be able to catch up with you all until after summer could a mod lock my shop until then thanks ^ _ ^

WingedToad

Kanto's champion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
Hey... i am looking for a DW gligar, Or a DW dratini, but i cant offer you anything.. yout outclass me in every single thing i have.

so, if you need some trashy things and have gligars and Dratinis from DW On stock .. i would love em...

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
This shop has been inactive for over a month, please don't revive threads older than one month old (Plus it's closed, how did I miss that last post). Murt, shoot me or one of the other mods a PM if you want us to reopen your shop.

Closed o 3o~~

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Super Bump!! My shop is back in business ^_^
I did some updates but I've been at it for two hours now and I'm fed up so I'll do the rest later. Now quick trade with me!!!!!!!! xD

Narmin87

FC- 2122 6657 4605
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 22, 2013
If you find more on my other post that you like i am also interested in these ones :)

timid darkarai (i see you have two, either one is fine.)
adamant victini
and i dont see one listed but the last poke i'm looking for is a timid or modest kyogre

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Please do not post in shops that have not been posted in for over a month.

Untitled-5_zps7891663d.gif

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
hey i have numerous events but not all of them are flawless. would u only trade your flawless events for other flawless events?

Hi! Though my shop has been re-opened I won't actually be open for business until tomorrow evening or at least until I'm finished editing my inventory, it's fairly outdated.

To answer your question though I don't care too much about ivs on events unless they're OU. Come back to me tomorrow or I'll pm/vm you when I'm ready.

Years
Hello there! Fancy meeting you here (lol). I have a shiny snorlax you may be interested in ;)

I am interested in your shiny heatran (level 50) and shiny latias.

I have more pokemon at my shop [Witty Title Here] and what's not listed is HA regi trio, shiny cottonee, shiny litwick, shiny yanmega, and shiny mespirit. I get new ones practically every day and update before I go to bed

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 1, 2016

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Hello there! Fancy meeting you here (lol). I have a shiny snorlax you may be interested in ;)

I am interested in your shiny heatran (level 50) and shiny latias.

I have more pokemon at my shop [Witty Title Here] and what's not listed is HA regi trio, shiny cottonee, shiny litwick, shiny yanmega, and shiny mespirit. I get new ones practically every day and update before I go to bed

Just finished updating (the lazy way lol) have another look if you like. Which heatran were you interested in? there's a timid one with HP Ice and a Calm one with HP grass. I'll check out your thread shortly, What's the specs on the Snorlaz btw? I want it anyway just curious :3

the flawless shinies; arcanine, rotom, beldum, and concldurr all interest me. although i am wondering if any of the flawless shinies are nicknameable by chance?
anything from here that interests you? --> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Ebm7e52ebwyuEv_aqXMrceKPh8NfzOShYmR_DvTlG4/edit?usp=sharing
--new additions i havnt added to that sheet would be nicknamable shiny 6iv poochyena, and nicknameable shiny 6iv axew, as well as adamant and modest 6iv breeding dittos
I added some more there if you see any more you'd like.
No unfortunately most of the ones I obtained have been transferred from older games, I do have an Adamant x/31/31/31/31/x scyther with technician that's nicknamable if you're interested though.

I like the look of your Lopunny, Talonflame, kangaskhan and skarmory in order of preference.
Would also be interested in both of the dittos!

Shop is updated guys, I removed everything that I don't have and added in most of the new stuff.

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 1, 2016
Just finished updating (the lazy way lol) have another look if you like. Which heatran were you interested in? there's a timid one with HP Ice and a Calm one with HP grass. I'll check out your thread shortly, What's the specs on the Snorlaz btw? I want it anyway just curious :3

I added some more there if you see any more you'd like.
No unfortunately most of the ones I obtained have been transferred from older games, I do have an Adamant x/31/31/31/31/x scyther with technician that's nicknamable if you're interested though.

I like the look of your Lopunny, Talonflame, kangaskhan and skarmory in order of preference.
Would also be interested in both of the dittos!

Shop is updated guys, I removed everything that I don't have and added in most of the new stuff.

awesome to hear! with that info theres a 6 to 4 differential so would it be fair to add in the shiny gligar and shiny latias? so it would be

shiny Lopunny, Talonflame, kangaskhan, skarmory, and both shiny breeding dittos for
shiny beldum, shiny arcanine, shiny latias, shiny concldurr, shiny rotom, shiny gligar

does that sound right?

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
awesome to hear! with that info theres a 6 to 4 differential so would it be fair to add in the shiny gligar and shiny latias? so it would be

shiny Lopunny, Talonflame, kangaskhan, skarmory, and both shiny breeding dittos for
shiny beldum, shiny arcanine, shiny latias, shiny concldurr, shiny rotom, shiny gligar

does that sound right?

Sorry I just remembered I got a 6 iv adamant ditto from Umbra already but would still be interested in the modest one.
Other than that they're all fine with me, pm/vm me when you're ready to trade.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 14, 2016
Hello Murt93!
Interested trading my dream ball dratini for your
dream ball Thundurus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back