• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

andrea's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I wouldn't mind breeding up one of these for a gengar.
Modest Charmander 31/x/31/31/31/31
Timid Litwick 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant Beldum 31/31/31/x/31/31
Bold Slowpoke 31/x/31/31/31/31
Careful Honedge 31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly Gible HA 31/31/31/x/31/31 Iron Head
Calm Tentacool 31/x/31/31/31/31 Aqua Ring - Rapid Spin
Jolly Swinub 31/31/31/x/31/31 Stealth Rocks
Adamant Tyranitar 31/31/31/x/31/31 Dragon Dance
Adamant Tyrantrum 31/31/31/x/31/31 Ice/Poison/Thunder Fang - Dragon Dance

Years
I wouldn't mind breeding up one of these for a gengar.
Modest Charmander 31/x/31/31/31/31
Timid Litwick 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant Beldum 31/31/31/x/31/31
Bold Slowpoke 31/x/31/31/31/31
Careful Honedge 31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly Gible HA 31/31/31/x/31/31 Iron Head
Calm Tentacool 31/x/31/31/31/31 Aqua Ring - Rapid Spin
Jolly Swinub 31/31/31/x/31/31 Stealth Rocks
Adamant Tyranitar 31/31/31/x/31/31 Dragon Dance
Adamant Tyrantrum 31/31/31/x/31/31 Ice/Poison/Thunder Fang - Dragon Dance

I like the tentacool but I am not trading my shiny gengar for it. is there anything else you could be interested in?

Years
Hello :) I haven't read many comments above so I'm sorry if It's gone already, but Is your
Adamant Shiny Honedge 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 still available for trade?

Shiny wise I can trade an Event Deoxys (only special defense IV perfect)
Shiny Alakazam, (Special attack and HP perfect)
Shiny Blaziken and Shiny Metagross both have 4 perfect IVs, not sure which But I can check in a minute if you'd like.

I also run a breeding Center and have bred dozens of pokemon for people, and would be more then happy to breed any 5 IV pokemon with any egg moves you need.

Would you be interested?

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
Years
  • Age 31
  • ~
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
I'd like a Timid 5IV male Gastly and an Adamant 5IV male Larvitar, since they'd help me a lot with my shiny breeding attempts.

Would you be willing to trade those two for a 5IV Unburden 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Swirlix with Belly Drum (male or female) and a shiny male Sandile (safari shiny; perfect IVs in HP and Defense, Hasty nature, Moxie)?
Both are nicknameable and English language 'mons. C:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Hello!

I am interested in your timid protean 5iv froakie and your adamant guts lavitar. I can get you any pokemon x stone and clone it for you if you want.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
Hi, I am interested in that 5 IV shiny charmander of yours ( if it is male, cause somehow I think shiny charizard has to be male :p )
I have a shiny adamant torrent wartortle,
shiny mild torrent frogadier,
shiny naughty tough claws barbaracle or
shiny brave frisk noibat for offer, if you happen to be interested in any of those?
greetz

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
Years
Yo, I'd like your perfect Jolly Chimchar with all dem egg moves. ._.

I could breed you a Jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 IV Elekid with Ice Punch. I could get you an Electirizer so it can evolve, if you need further goading. May have some other 'mons I could breed, so ask.

Years
Hi, I am interested in that 5 IV shiny charmander of yours ( if it is male, cause somehow I think shiny charizard has to be male :p )
I have a shiny adamant torrent wartortle,
shiny mild torrent frogadier,
shiny naughty tough claws barbaracle or
shiny brave frisk noibat for offer, if you happen to be interested in any of those?
greetz

I am sorry but they all have terrible natures for them and I am willing to trade competitive shines for competitive shinies only, I hope you understand.

If you are interested in something else we can probably find a deal since I also like shinies that I can't use in battles :)

Yo, I'd like your perfect Jolly Chimchar with all dem egg moves. ._.

I could breed you a Jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 IV Elekid with Ice Punch. I could get you an Electirizer so it can evolve, if you need further goading. May have some other 'mons I could breed, so ask.

I'll take the elekid with ice punch!
Just one thing, you'll have to wait until monday for the trade since I am really busy atm.
You can send me a pm if you are interested (you can also include you fc in it :) ) thank you for your offer!

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
andrea89 : yeah, i totally understand! But I was like : let's ask anyway, you never know :p

But except for a US shiny entei or a timid shiny charmander i'm not really searching for anything atm ( already decided on what my team will be :p )
So thanks for your time and the quick reply
greetz

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
Would you be able to breed me an Azumarill, pumpkaboo, Chimchar, Sawk and a Croagunk?

If they have good IV'S I'll offer my 5 IV Shiny Zoroark + Leftovers!

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Is that Deoxys still available?

Was it caught in Gen III?

I have a shiny Darkrai available. It is level 100 and timid. And from a Japanese game. It was recievedvin a trade, but appears to be valid.

I have other previous gen legends available for trade, but the Darkrai is the only event exclusive I have and the only one with perfect stats.

I have started breeding Phione and could throw one of those with a few perfect stats your way in addition to the Darkrai to sweeten the deal.

Years
Is that Deoxys still available?

Was it caught in Gen III?

I have a shiny Darkrai available. It is level 100 and timid. And from a Japanese game. It was recievedvin a trade, but appears to be valid.

I have other previous gen legends available for trade, but the Darkrai is the only event exclusive I have and the only one with perfect stats.

I have started breeding Phione and could throw one of those with a few perfect stats your way in addition to the Darkrai to sweeten the deal.

sorry, I am already trading for a darkrai do you happen to have shaymin?

Would you be able to breed me an Azumarill, pumpkaboo, Chimchar, Sawk and a Croagunk?

If they have good IV'S I'll offer my 5 IV Shiny Zoroark + Leftovers!

I can do this, but it will take time! I'll send you a pm as soon as I am done! :)

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Sadly no, but if you want, I can easily rebreed one with Wish, I just had to use a different parent and randomly got this when going for HP Ice. Curse may take me a bit longer, but it's doable.

Years
Sadly no, but if you want, I can easily rebreed one with Wish, I just had to use a different parent and randomly got this when going for HP Ice. Curse may take me a bit longer, but it's doable.

I'll trade the chimchar for eevee only if it is timid or bold and with both the egg moves I am looking for, does it work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back