• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
E-mail to Imageshack support said:
Dear Greg Edwards,

Thank you for your email!

If required, your email will be answered soon.

The images that you have requested to delete been placed in queue for deletion and will be processed within 12-24 hours. It is not necessary to send follow-up emails.

Greg Edwards Wrote:

---
List of files to be deleted (add lines as necessary, no HTML please):
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3571/shccard2yh.gif
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/305/shccard2uc.gif
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/3390/shccard1mh.gif

Explanation for reason of deletion:
I'm the artist who drew the person being used in this graphic. This use is unauthorized and I'd like it to be removed.

The offender continues to revise his graphic. I believe these are all the versions he's posted as of yet.

And:
Jenni said:
MetalMario said:
ImmortalKaine is using a stolen, modified version of the trainer cards I'm making for a club at the Pokécommunity. Not only that, but he's stolen an original sprite I made for it. This is FAR from authorized, and I'd be glad if you could help correct this.

His account: http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=34237

My mini SHC trainer card thread at PC: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=59688

Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I'd be glad to help sort this out. I'll get on to it as soon as I can, and I'll be PMing him myself asking him to remove it. I'll let you know of all the details as soon as possible, as well. If there's anything else that's needed, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks again.

<3 Jenni.
The rats always die in the end, eh? Well what about the maggots? Game over.

OnT: In continuing my train-shinies-to-L100 regiment, Exploud is next. (I'm starting from the ones that are already at the highest level.) By the time I get all of them to L100, I'm bound to see something shiny. ^.^

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
yeah go do that.
nothing on fr but i am not expecting it i expect it to be a chancy the first time i walk in the safari zone and it runs away

who made those banners and wo's is the houndoom
i am guessing agent9 latios, runa's tentacreul and my exeggutor
am i right

fr update
got passed ss anne

Years
Okay. Who's the one stealing other people's original artwork and claiming it to be his own? And who's the ONLY one to cease being civil in the conflict going on here? And who's the only among us to create hate clubs at seperate forums?

Edit: Oh yeah, Shiny Shuckle: the Houndoom is for shido. He was the first to respond. ;) (just noticed him viewing the thread..)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 17, 2006
And who's the one ratting me out to Imageshack? That did nothing. I have each frame of my SHC handmade card still on my computer...

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
tis right houndoom baby!!! now ill finaly go request a trainer card so i can be officialy a shc member but qucik question MM should i include my traded shinnies or only the ones ive caught persoanly ?

300 chime eggs no shiny

decided to restart my lg i need more tms and im using the extra ruby to get jirachis so yeah , my target list after restarting will be caterpie , manky , marill , eevee (again cuz i want to keep my eevee but i want that dang shiny vaporeon ) , sanshrew , and horsea !!!

but most likely will run into shinnies i dont want or cant use ... but then again i would love to have a complete shiny dex

( almost impossible but not quite , if i get lucky at the pokemon center i could get celebi shiny and then get the tickets for deox lugia ho-oh mew and latios and latias , but in all volcan logic that will prolly never happen lol )

Years
PokemonMaster2006 said:
And who's the one ratting me out to Imageshack? That did nothing. I have each frame of my SHC handmade card still on my computer...
There's no point arguing with a banned user (lol), so I'll just answer your question: The point is that you think you can just get away with this kind of crap without any kind of opposition. You feel immune. I'm doing this to show you you're not. So, respect others and you'll be respected. Disrespect others, steal their creations, and lie, and you won't be respected. It's a two-way street.

(On a more technical front, you can't be logged in 24/7. (you were up till 4:30am yesterday, and you're in my time zone, but still o_0) Therefore, by getting the images taken down, I'm reducing the percent of time your lies are being propagated for, even if you do just put them back up. By persisting, you'd only be cruising for an imageshack IP ban, anyway.)

Dang. I just did what I said I wouldn't. Aww well; it's valid, so *posts*

OnT: I've got 10 Hoothoot eggs nearly hatched (I deposit them just before they hatch so I can control their trainer memos ^.^) and Exploud's L88. That'll make for a good hunt. Today's St. Patrick's Day, so who knows? I might just get lucky.[/corny cliché]

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2006
How do i join Aaryn i have a red mew2 and a orange lugia a purple pikachu........................................................................32 shiny pokemon to be exact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
So, Major Carter, care to give us your report of the mission?
Er, I mean, LDD. XD
Whoo, that many Surskits. X_x
I really wish ya get something soon.

I haven´t been hunting for this while, *Is shot* I´ve been at Neopets negociating with FNA. Sorry! X_x
I will later! For something to come out ontopic, I am not hoping for a Shiny one that soon after I hit the average mark. It just seems that it will only show up when I start thinking this hunt has dragged on for long, which I am not thinking yet. X_x
Well, I promise to maybe hunt later!

So, some things I have to say now...
Hey, SGM, fancy seeing you here! ^_^
*Does the Shiny Claydol dance*
I at least saw ya on. o.o

And to pokedood...
Sorry dude, but we know you are lying. There is no such thing as a red Mew or an orange Lugia. Pokémon have only got ONE Shiny form colour. X_x
If you want to impress us, don´t try impressing us with wild, false claims. Impress us with utmost dedication to Shiny Hunting, by never giving up and doing your best to not hunt what others are hunting, as a matter of respect.

With that I bid goodbye.
May the Luck be with you, young Shiny Hunters! ^_^

~*Ru*~

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2006
Heres every shiny pokemon ive caught:

1.red-mew2
2.red-minum
3.orange-lugia
4.black-celibi
5.black-charazard
6.purple-pikachu
7.green-latios
8.blue-plusle
9.blue-electrike
10.blue-cubone
11.yellow-magainium
12.yellow-nidoran's boy + girl
13.yellow-entei
14.pink-alakazam
15.brown-spinda
16.white-shuppet (half invisible)
17.red-dragonite
18.blue-mew
19.blue-typhlosion
20.red-chicorita
21.red-dugong
22.blue-snubbul
23.yellow-marril
24.brown-togepi
25.pink-goldeen
26.red-cloyster
27.orange-slowpoke
28.pink-tentacool
29.orange-primape
30.blue-chansey
31.yellow-oddish
32.red-doduo

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2006
how do u become a member ive caught 32 pokemon that are shiny!
all of them are listed on the last page!

Years
pokedood said:
Heres every shiny pokemon ive caught:

1.red-mew2
2.red-minum
3.orange-lugia
4.black-celibi
5.black-charazard
6.purple-pikachu
7.green-latios
8.blue-plusle
9.blue-electrike
10.blue-cubone
11.yellow-magainium
12.yellow-nidoran's boy + girl
13.yellow-entei
14.pink-alakazam
15.brown-spinda
16.white-shuppet (half invisible)
17.red-dragonite
18.blue-mew
19.blue-typhlosion
20.red-chicorita
21.red-dugong
22.blue-snubbul
23.yellow-marril
24.brown-togepi
25.pink-goldeen
26.red-cloyster
27.orange-slowpoke
28.pink-tentacool
29.orange-primape
30.blue-chansey
31.yellow-oddish
32.red-doduo
Okay, now this is just pathetic. What is this, International Lie To The SHC Week or something? These aren't the shiny colours of the Pokémon you listed. (I'd direct you to where you'd see what they're supposed to look like, but then you'd just come back with a slightly more credible lie.)

Anywho, it's Daniel J..er MM reporting. I raised Exploud a level, but then switched to raising Jumpluff, since I think I should tweak Exploud's effort split a little. Jumpluff is L62.

(Would this whole SG-1 thing make ryan Colonel O'Neill, I wonder?)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Ah... wow...
Ways to become an SHC member:
1) Don't make rediculous/obviously false claimes
2) Don't double post
3) Tell us which legit shinies you've actually captured in the advance gen games (if any)
4) Ask to be a member
Unfortunatly, you have done 0 of these things, so I can't offer you a spot in the club.

On a happier note...
pkrssh028.gif
pkrssh054.gif
pkrssh017.gif
pkrssh107.gif
pkrssh187.gif
pkrssh305.gif
pkrssh341.gif
pkrssh359.gif

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
Woooo! Yeaaaa!
So... today I shiny hunted throughout International Business, but I didn't find anything.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
seriously has anyone ever thought that maybe jus maybe the ppl who keep spamming are the same ppl with dif sn's ? kinda out there idea but yeah its possible

more importantly jus had the best match in melee ever . my friend was pichu i was pikachu we were team batlling against the comp ( lv 9) bowser and ganondorf and wow we lost 5 times in a row then magickly woohoo with me and him with only a life each and both ai's with 2 i summon ho-oh BOOM sacrid fire and while that was taking place THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER both of them die then we go to oppisite sides ( stadium level ) and when they come down we do double skullbash and of course we missed but we hit the oppisite opponet if u get what im trying to say they both get back on the map i throw a capsule and boom bowsers dead and then gan kicks my friend and hes gone omg i was about to jus give up i had 142 dam so i did all i could do to run but in the end it came down to his kick and my skullbash and i win !!!

enuff spam

my friend traded for shiny tenta and i hatched another 20 eggs but no shiny , now im off to hatch the rest start sum trading so i can restart my lg and do another ten jirachis ( it takes awhile have to restart then get my pokedex and then hookup to gc and wait for jirachi all in all about 10 - 15 min a jirachi )

tis all

Last edited:

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
What I hate about shinies....is Lairon and it's roar...

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

As i was stumbling in Victory ROad looking for Medicham. I came upon a slightly unexpected suprise. St. Patrick...meet my new shiny lairon! which I named Patrick. XD

Now ST. Patrick, I want my gold...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Wait... are you saying that you caught a shiny Lairon? O.O
Why does the SHC have four guests right now? That's crazy...
*Back to shiny hunting/making aim icons*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
*High five for a sweet capture*
Where's your shiny count at now? I don't see a card, my memory's bad, and I'm too lazy to check to see what you claimed when you joined... Is it your first?
*Makes some more AIM icons*
(I plan on shiny hunting later though, don't worry!)

Back