• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
It involves Glee

0/10

The banner is very appealing, It has nice colors and such, but the text could be arranged a little more creatively

7/10

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years
4/10

The effect on the Mewtwo tag kind of killed it, dude. And the green 3D text really does not work, not to mention it's hard to read. Same with the mahogany text, though at least it's a bit more readable. The rest is fine.

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
9/10
love it, the single word and the picture make so much sense together
BTW What one do u liek betterz?
Spoiler:
or
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years
The first one, by far. Though I think it'd look cool if you had that texture thing from the second on the red. I'm sure there's a way to get it on there and not the Mewtwo tag, somehow :3

Still 4/10 for the sig. But a 7/10 for the first one~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

If anything, good job on making it look like it's CSS. However, I'm not quite a fan of the color of the text. Doesn't seem to blend very well with the background in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back