• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I usually don't go for 500x300 with no text really on it (the last time I had one was when I was first modded, I think), but it looks good.

And yeah, it's within the limits.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Idk how long this one will stay up. Prolly 'til the collab.? :B Then after that I -may- go back or I'll just come up with something else. Read: I'll be lazy and use an older theme.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still need someone to take Martel for the collab.

I've reused themes before. Think the last one I reused was on Red's Birthday, when I chose one of my older Red themes to use. I forget which one I reused though...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

At this point I think my signature is the twin theme I'm with my sister on, and the avatar is whatever the hell I feel like having, because Naruto is bring conflicting, haaa. This'll obviously change when the new ToS episode comes out, in which at that time my signature will change, and then my avatar will probably change 2849389 times until I find a Mithos avatar to stick with.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's when you go straight to Shippuden and read the manga. But hell, Everyone has their own opinion and I'm quite well aware of several peoples' opinions here, sooo I don't care what you think of it. I've given up trying to contain the fact that I'm actually a fan of Naruto the moment I picked up my friends' Naruto mangas last week.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

If I found someone who had a Kalver Gavin theme I WOULD BE SO HAPPY RN~!
Actually, Naruto isn't that bad; the manga's pretty epic and emotional at times~

Right now I'm finishing up Zatch Bell~

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Funny, I enjoyed the original Naruto more then Shippuden. Until episode 135, or something like that, y'know, before all those fillers.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Sounds like me and my closet love of shoujo manga o3o /if you look at most the series I've read, they're typically shounen/seinen

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Actually, Naruto isn't that bad; the manga's pretty aweomse and emotional at times~

Right now I'm finishing up Zatch Bell~

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that! Not so much pre-timeskip, but Shippuden oh so much.

My sister is actually rereading Gash/Zatch Bell. It's her favorite manga after Shaman King, iirc. I never read it myself, but I know a bit about it thanks to my sister. I don't think I'll ever actually read it myself though, hurrhurr.

As for Klavier I was tempted to have a Klavier avatar after I finished Apollo Justice, but I couldn't find/make an icon I wanted to use, hurrhur.

Not really. I kept it to myself because so many people disliked it. But after learning (or rather realizing) that Niinii liked it, I felt like I could show it and ignore everyone and just talk about it to Niinii.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ah, I wonder what series I feel that way about...

...Yup, Fairy Tail. Yes I do spaz about it and show my love but hardly anyone ever wants to talk about it with me ._.; I honestly hate forcing people to, too. In before "You're missing the point"...

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

READ IT TARA.
IT IS YOUR DESTINY!

YOU KNOW HOW WE WERE PUT ON THIS EARTH FOR A REASON? IT WAS BECAUSE OF ZATCH BELL. RAISING OUR HOPES THAT ONE DAY WE WOULD PARTNER UP WITH A DEMON CHILD~!!

That and other obvious stuff, but yeah!

Ahhh, 21 more days till my birthday, btw~!
/count downing is fu~~~~~n.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

But people don't dislike the series. I'm not nearly far enough in the series/know the series enough to really talk to you about it, and I haven't been since the beginning. You still talk about it because people do respond to you (even though it may not be as often as you wish for it to be), but in the past if I tried speaking about Naruto, chances are all I would have gotten was the typical 'i dislike the series/never going to read it' comments that lingers around here when it comes to said series.

I'll read it when my sister's obsession dies down or something. I don't think I should jump into yet another series she's currently obsession about like I've done several times, hurrhurr.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Then let's go back to "Are there any series like that in my case?"

...Eh, maybe I should just stop. The closest I could probably come is Rave or Slayers, but there's at least one person I know who likes either series (in my case, it's you with Slayers (but nobody else, though Aniki expressed some interest I guess?) and Letty with Rave).

I don't want to go to school tomorrow, orz There's nothing big going on like tests but I still don't feel like going... I can't wait for Friday when I have off |D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I liked what I watched of Rave, and of what I watched of Slayers (which is a season or two. I think I didn't watch one of the series, but I'm not too sure; it's been years). But if you want to talk about series you can't really talk about to people, there's several. There are several for me, as well. I'm sure that's for most people though.

ANYWAYS. Psh School. /brick'd

Next episode of Criminal Minds coming up in less than an hour. Can't wait~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Is it confirmed to be new? :D /was hoping to continue Slayers Try on Thursday but if I do end up with my dad this weekend I'll get to do so anyways

My one friend at school has gotten me into quite a few series. Nora, Dragon Knights, and Rosario+Vampire are the primary ones (though I've pretty much lost interest in the last one). Then I got her into Record of a Fallen Vampire after I started reading it myself XD; It's also interesting hearing her talking about Naruto, and I do love hearing about what she does to show her hate for Sasuke XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yup! The episode is called 'Epilogue'. I won't say anything about the episode though, so don't worry.

I've actually grown to love Naruto and I've grown more of a likeness for many of the other characters as well in Shippuden. Sasuke on the other hand is another story. Stupid idiot, I would have liked him better if he went with Itachi's wishes.

My sister got me into a few things. I get her into a few things myself, but not as easily. She actually got into Naruto though after picking up one of the volumes I borrowed from my friend after watching me play the story of Ultimate Ninja! it was quite hilarious, really. She just casually picks up one of them, and then next thing we know it's 1AM and she's all 'Oh, I have to get to sleep' after we both read Naruto for several hours on the pull-out bed.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I will say I do love Hinata and am a NaruHina fan and that the headbands are pretty cool. Gotta find mine, derp. But other than that I don't remember much about it XD;

Sounds like when I started FT o3o I await your next twin collab. with Naruto characters!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you ever decide to give it a second chance, I suggest to just go straight to Shippuden and do so. Soooo much better than pre-timeskip. Though the goodies don't really start until after Gaara's Rescue arc, I suppose even though I've read that arc twice, watched it, and played part of it on Ultimate Ninja 4 derp. Oh, and the manga, but you know that I prefer manga to anime any day. :P

Which Naruto headband do you have? /has Sand's, Itachi's, and Leaf. Likes her Itachi one the most.

Haha! Maybe I'll ask my sister about it after the Tales of Symphonia collab is over. If she's still liking Naruto by then, maybe it'll happen! Though actually, I think Niinii and I was thinking on a Criminal Minds collab after Tales of Symphonia (obv. we already included you with having Penelope if you wanted to join in, since I claimed Reid, hurrhurr).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back