• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2021
Hey everyone, thought i'd pop back in after a few years of absence. Trying to get back into the swing of things so if you're also returning or a new member feel free to say stop by and say hey. Especially if your around my age so I dont feel like the only 21 year old enjoying Pokemon.

Years
Yeah, have to make another announcement for slight reduced activity.

My computer will be going away for repairs, since it's pretty faulty and kept overheating/turning off on me, which has been trolling me for a while now.

It will probably be gone for around 2 weeks, meaning little-to-no access to PC unless if I use an internet cafe or something. I'm also going to be in "invisible" status during that period, which I usually do when I have a forced LoA when something like this happens. I'll still check the site for VMs and to see how everyone's doing but I'll essentially be hidden from view to non-staff until then.

If my computer is proven to be faulty, I'll probably get a brand-new computer and return to full activity very soon. Love you guys and I'll be back before you know it!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Oh cmon, u gotta be kidding me. Sry about the faulty piece of technology, hope to see ya back soon.

Rainbow Dash will be too :P

Cid

Years
I'm back. Ready for nothing, and an expressionative passion for the exquisitive game known as pokemon,
Danaxe! I remember you. You really love that "-ive" suffix, eh? Haha. Welcome back, buddy.

*smiles* I'm back after god-knows-how-long it's been! And it's great to be back. <3
Hey there, Tokio. Welcome back! Three long, grueling years! Glad you came back and didn't forget about us.

Again, hello. -__- Sorry for the absence. Work is just too damn busy.
Don't worry about it! We all get piled up with work. Just do what you can. And welcome back.

Hey everyone, thought i'd pop back in after a few years of absence. Trying to get back into the swing of things so if you're also returning or a new member feel free to say stop by and say hey. Especially if your around my age so I dont feel like the only 21 year old enjoying Pokemon.
Well I'm here stopping by and saying hey so hey! Not really around your age, as I'm a bit too young for you probably, but we joined PC at around the same time so that's something in common, I guess! Welcome back, Doeboy, and stick around this time.

My computer will be going away for repairs, since it's pretty faulty and kept overheating/turning off on me, which has been trolling me for a while now.

It will probably be gone for around 2 weeks, meaning little-to-no access to PC unless if I use an internet cafe or something. I'm also going to be in "invisible" status during that period, which I usually do when I have a forced LoA when something like this happens. I'll still check the site for VMs and to see how everyone's doing but I'll essentially be hidden from view to non-staff until then.

If my computer is proven to be faulty, I'll probably get a brand-new computer and return to full activity very soon. Love you guys and I'll be back before you know it!

Aww. Take care, Hikari. I'll be looking to the horizon until your ship reaches the shores of PC again.

SkullKing

Nope
Years
I'm back, if anyone even remembers me haha. School, relationships, and other things have been keeping me busy so I sorta randomly disappeared again :<. Hopefully I can can manage to stay on the forums without random inactivity!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Aw man, sounds awful Hikari. Having a faulty computer is such a pain, I've been there and it's not pretty. Hope your computer problems are fixed soon and can't wait to see you again.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Hello guys looks like I'm back on PC. I am so sorry for the long wait I just hat stuff happening and all to fast but I pulled through and now I'm here. I am currently using PC on my iPad so that's good for a start till I get my laptop

P.S. it took me a while to find this place hahahaha :D I am looking forward to get back to posting looking forward to talking with my friends and just doing what I was doing before

Cid

Years
I'm back, if anyone even remembers me haha. School, relationships, and other things have been keeping me busy so I sorta randomly disappeared again :<. Hopefully I can can manage to stay on the forums without random inactivity!

Homestuck on your sig! Go here now. :3
But yes, welcome back, SkullKing! I hope you do manage being a lot more active than before and not go off randomly again like you said. School, relationships and stuff can be a bother, I agree, but you can pull through that. You're a fan of Homestuck, too, so I really think that these types of PC goers should get together and know each other more. I personally would like to know you more because of that fact, haha. The club I linked might be a good start, maybe. Until then, I'll be seeing you around!

Hello guys looks like I'm back on PC. I am so sorry for the long wait I just hat stuff happening and all to fast but I pulled through and now I'm here. I am currently using PC on my iPad so that's good for a start till I get my laptop

P.S. it took me a while to find this place hahahaha :D I am looking forward to get back to posting looking forward to talking with my friends and just doing what I was doing before
Diab_low! Hikari's been looking for you! Where have you been? Welcome back, dude! I can't stop exclaiming because people have wanted you back for quite a while! Everyone within Hikari's circle of friends, pretty much! And you even won in MotY 2012 for being away, iirc! And now you're back! Yay!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Diab_low! Hikari's been looking for you! Where have you been? Welcome back, dude! I can't stop exclaiming because people have wanted you back for quite a while! Everyone within Hikari's circle of friends, pretty much! And you even won in MotY 2012 for being away, iirc! And now you're back! Yay!

Haha yeah I know and she found me haha thank you man haha well Hikari and I sorta have similar circle of friends haha and yeah I was surprised coming back and seeing the emblem haha. But I'm back and good as ever

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
After four months of forgetting this place I finally come back. D:

Man I miss coming here all the time, but I've been so busy with high school that I don't have any time to come here. I probably won't be active for long but I'll definitely stick around for a little bit. This place has changed so much since I was active.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Damn, I haven't been truly involved into this forum since late 2010. It's a pretty long time, really, 2 years... I'm surprised it's still up.

Anyways, yeah. I'll probably be making minor contributions. I'm back mainly since I was finally able to pick a Pokemon game up again... in about one year. We'll see how it is, I'll probably run some challenges, who knows.

Good to be back.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Welcome back, 560cool! It's always cool to see older members return, and any contributions from before and yet to come will always be welcomed and appreciated. Hope you stick around this time! :3

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Some pretty hefty issues right now going to result in a lack of internet for awhile after today.

EDIT: Gah, internet won't be an issue but I'll still be swamped the next week or so, so activity will be reduced.

Last edited:
Years
Gonna miss ya Dave, I know how bad technical problems are.

Don't forget all your PC friends when you come back okay?

Crux

Evermore
Years
Like Chucky, The Terminator, and britney spears.... I'm baaaaaaack....
*Horrific music suddenly starts playing from no apparent source.*

Back