• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
CHNPTN — 中村ほの — Urbus

Game Name: «火の鳥»

Appearance: Phoenix is about the average height of a sixteen year old Japanese girl, with a figure matching that of a girl who has recently ended puberty, though malnourished and notably frail. She has silky, soft black hair that hangs down past her shoulders when it isn't tied up in some way. Se has deep green eyes, thin eyebrows, and a somewhat small mouth, nose and ears, giving her a look of youth and innocence. Her eyes, however, can contradict that innocence when she is under certain emotions, like anger or depression. She tends to enjoy black and white clothing, and her favorite armor set matches this.

Personality: Phoenix can be sweet and calm, and she can be fiery and energetic, all depending on her mood, and the setting. She tends to act as a noble and honorable warrior, when she feels like it. Around friends, through, she tends to enjoy goofing off and being generally affectionate and kind. Despite her warrior-like attitude, she contradicts herself regularly by deceiving and tricking merchants and whatnot to get what she wants. She considers her greatest weapon to be her "Ōdachi No Honō", meaning "Flame's Katana" or "Katana of Fire". Her second greatest weapon, she considers her face. Also, she can swoon you out of your Col, don't ask how.

History: ??????????

Skills:
  • Non-Combat
    -Sewing (Allows her to make average-looking clothes that have the same protection as most armors, with the ability to add stat boosts. Level up by creating new and unique clothing.)
    -
  • Passive
    -Sprint (Increases speed and Agility, allowing her to run directly up walls, and dodge enemy attacks more easily. Level up by running up walls and dodging attacks.)
    -
  • Combat
    -Battle Healing (Recover HP over time. Level up by hitting red zone with HP multiple times.)
    -
  • Weapon
    -One-Handed Curved Blade Skill
    -

Sword Arts:
  • Flame Slash - (3-hit Combo, Charge Type) Phoenix stands in a pose with her katana in her sheath. After three seconds of charging, she swipes her katana three times, the first at an upward angle as the blade unsheathes. Flames cover her blade until she swings it twice more. The three strikes send waves of flame at the target that inflict Burn status on contact while causing fire damage. (Three Uses per Battle, One Minute Cooldown)
  • Phoenix Talon - (30-hit Combo, Dash Type) Phoenix begins by running at her opponent. After one meter of running with her katana sheathed and her hand on the hilt, her entire body will begin to glow yellow. The attack is released when she jumps feet-first at her target; she kicks the target twenty-five times in the chest leaving "claw marks" (supposedly from her katana, which can't be seen during the attack) before leaping onto the target's shoulders. If successful, she will leap into the air, taking the target with her in her "talons". Once airborne, she slashes at the target four times in quick succession, before stabbing the target directly and riding him/her all the way to the ground. (One Use per Battle, One Hour Cooldown)
  • -

Level: 17

File Name: SAO_v1.2_PATP_001.EXE
Service: Unknown

Appearance: Shiren is relatively small, like a young girl of around age twelve. She has bright, glowing blue eyes, with brilliant shining blue hair. She has soft colored skin, and soft navy & white clothing. Her entire figure seems to pixelate naturally, giving her a much more obvious appearance as an AI, if the glowing and ability to hover or alter the system weren't too incredibly obvious.

Personality: Shiren is rarely quiet. She is kind, loving, and surprisingly full of energy and emotion for a program. People will either fall in love with her or find her obnoxious, and in rare cases both. She is what you'd expect in a young girl, full of energy and innocence.

Skills:
  • Console - Shiren can access the system console at certain areas in-game, or through Hono's console.
  • Reboot - Shiren can reboot her own programming, making her disappear and respawn once complete.
  • Fuse - Shiren can combine and separate her own file with/from Hono's.
  • ????? - Shiren has other abilities, that may be revealed later.

Code: リンクスタート

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I can only assume this is the same Shiren from before, only she has amnesia. Actually, I'm confused how her stats have reset.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
All will be revealed in due time. I figured this would make for a more interesting comeback to SAO.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Guys? I'd appreciate it if some of you would post.

Machomuu? Lucina, Robin and Turnip are by the large doors now. Godot is there too, right? Could you have him walk up to them?

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Question. Does that mean Taka is nearby, or should I send him that-a-way?

Ooh, yeah - Taka should be nearby.

Heh, it looked like no-one really got the Batman reference (IC, anyway) - is it some kind of statement that Batman will be obsolete by 2022? :p

And another thing, just to be safe. Turnip's helmet and/or armour is effectively irremovable, in the sense that Turnip would stop anyone who would try. Just being clear here. By all means, characters can try, but Turnip won't be too happy with them for it. i.e. he'll be pretty furious :p It just occurred to me considering what happened with Lucina's cloak, although Turnip's guise is a little more solid. I don't know what level of discussion went on about that, anyhow, but Turnip's secrecy is a pretty big thing for him.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Ooooook, I have internet access for two days now and I really do want to post soon so expect an update from me. I know I'm inconsistent as hell so bare with me guys.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Heretostay123- well… actually only Godot, Lucina, Princess and Robin were supposed to open the door to the boss room. ShinyDiamond just forced Turnip to stay with the group. So… uhm… I don't think I can accept more people to find the boss room because my whole planning has been trown into a mess what a lovely boyfriend I have…

True Epicness- I'd appreciate it if no one would try to pull off her cloak… again xD

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
So, I was kinda wondering how many equipment slots are there, and what are the slots specifically. Are they like a lot of games where it's torso, hands, legs, head, feet, and accessories, or is it more specialized, like right hand, left hand, shoulders, neck, etc. In the anime there was an episode that made it seem like a lot of items could be equipped, but I can't remember what episode that was...

Also, can equipment be used to forge/craft other stuff? If so, do they retain an ability?

Sapphire Rose

Years
So, I was kinda wondering how many equipment slots are there, and what are the slots specifically. Are they like a lot of games where it's torso, hands, legs, head, feet, and accessories, or is it more specialized, like right hand, left hand, shoulders, neck, etc. In the anime there was an episode that made it seem like a lot of items could be equipped, but I can't remember what episode that was...

Also, can equipment be used to forge/craft other stuff? If so, do they retain an ability?

It's very detailed. Every finger, hand, foot, arm etcetera etcetera has a slot. So… if you want a ring on your pinky on your left hand, then it's possible. If you want an earring in your right ear, then it's possible. So, yes, there are basically a lot of slots.

And yes it's possible, the ability depends on what kind of equipment you used… I recommend to consult either me or SD about it before you start forging it.

Dusk- DON'T LET HER DO IT AGAIN UNLESS THEY ARE ALONE OR WITH GODOT, ROBIN OR PRINCESS! :c enough people know about her gender by now…

Back