• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
I have put a club on approval but is there a way to edit it? I am using a phone and I wanted to know if I could reserve a snake like club...

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Seems to not be a ghost type club.
can I reserve that?

Sure thing! You'll have it reserved till the 7th of February :)

I have put a club on approval but is there a way to edit it? I am using a phone and I wanted to know if I could reserve a snake like club...

Not at the moment, unfortunately, though it's in the works :)

As for the Snake club, sure thing! I won't be adding you to the list right now as I'm on my phone, though it's still reserved :)

Last edited:

Olli

Years
I think he's talking about your member application in the club :p

I'm fine with comments on the updates and the clubs in here, but try to keep the more casual chit-chat to VM's :)

Olli

Years
Yupyup! Your reservation ends on the 25th of February :) If you need any help, just ask!

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
Would it be possible if I made a club based on all the challenges and stuff? We'd have challenge events and then just talk about discussions involving challenges. It'd be nice if you could let it pan out (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back