• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been busy playing Emerald on my phone. Whee. Already at the Elite Four too thanks to no life and x2 Speed.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

And I post here to add some more activity to this thread.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
61. Yesterday I went to Amsterdam for the first time. Now I suddenly understand why everybody thinks of sex and drugs when they're talking about the Netherlands...

There are coffeeshops everywhere in the mall. -.-

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
62. don't worry guys. while you wait for pokestick, you can look at my art.
daycare_zps40b337cc.png

actually a comic.
pretty awful right?

oh, but i did resprite a wobbuffet
202_zps17cf9d1b.gif

he's a ghost type now.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Not to be rude, but that recolor looks pretty terrible. His body should never be darker than the outlines.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years

Not to be rude, but that recolor looks pretty terrible. His body should never be darker than the outlines.

64. yeah, i know. it was actually better before but when i closed down paint and came back to it later, all of its custom colors i made for it were gone and replaced with the normal versions of them. eh, it probably wasn't all that great before anyway.
you got the comic though, right? that's happened to me so many times. they should really fix it in X and Y.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
I killed Lugia in PMD

I CAUSED THE WORLD TO GO OUT OF WHACK

66 (Hah, how fitting)

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
67. oh look, its one of my better drawings of handsome kirby. hair...
don't worry, i'm not gonna post it here.
when are they gonna post my rankings??? i won't be able to focus on my winter friendly team until they do.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
POST IT, POST IT, POST IT

please~?

70. no no, i actually made it with the help of my brother and it terrifies everyone. i don't think i'll be a good artist any time soon. i don't even have a normal mouse, just that weird pad thing with the button on the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back