• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now

There's one guy on Youtube, who has made a whole series called "Let's Glitch Pokemon Yellow". He's shown all the glitches of the first gen and even explained, what they do and which one of them are dangerous to your game, etc. He also created a Magikarp whith Fly and a Pikachu which knows Surf.

Most of these are origined by the Mew/Ditto Glitch.

Years

I know that series! I watched the entire thing too! I especially remember how he made the weird slowbros and then turned his Pikachu into a Laprachu.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
For more Pikachu love! (Let's hope it doesn't get retyped as Electric/Fairy, though I doubt they would even change their mascot.)

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I hope the Fairy type is weak to Poison-type attacks. After all, the Poison type needs more types to be super effective against.

Years

Yeah, in that regard, Poison is kind of imbalanced. In fact, the most common Poison move in competitive is Toxic. Followed closely by Toxic Spikes. See? It's so useless in combat people don't use it in combat. Would be boss if it became like the one of two ways to take out fairies.

Years

tumblr_mj39gh2hjM1s7qabuo1_400.jpg

Now this is what I love about Froakie.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

As of now, Froakie is my favourite starter of Gen 6, and I'm most likely to pick it, especially now that we've got Talonflame.

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years

I began playing Pokemon Gen III, not Gen I. This automatically dissociates me with the nostalgia that some people feel towards Pikachu. To me, he's just another one o' dem Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2014

Same as above, I started with Emerald and I couldn't care less about the anime. So why should I care about an overrated electric mouse?

Now if this forum was about Ralts...

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015

and omg I'm back :D!

Ralts sucks I think xD

Then again I am one of dem haterz :D

Don't let the thread die folks!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pikachu is a cutie okok. Though the new rodent/mouse Pokemon is just... djskgflds i want it so bad. ;;

Back