• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2015
Two questions-

1) On Pokemon Emerald or FR/LG, if I have battle scene set to off and I happen to encounter a shiny pokemon, will it still sparkle at the start of the battle? Only because I don't want to miss a shiny if it's one of the less-obvious recolors.

2) On D/P, does Pal Park actually remove the pokemon from the GBA Pokemon game you use? So for example, if I insert my pokemon emerald, will all the pokemon be gone from emerald once the pokemon enter pal park? And just how does this really work anyways?

Thanks all.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
First question: Yes, you'll see a shiny animation.

Second one: When you transfer a pokémon to pal park (of course, you choose the one(s) you send from the ones in your team), they'll disappear from your GBA game forever so clone them before

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2009
Nope, actually, you are incorrect. I just consulted my library, my PokeDex on Emerald, and a Pokemon information website and you find Relicanth on Underwater Routes 124 & 126.
Relicanth can be found underwater around Sootopolis city on Pokemon Emerald. I'm not sure if it could be found anywhere else.

Okay, I know this is probobly dumb and retarded for me to ask this, but is there anyway to obtain Jirachi on Emerald with out the bonus disk, or a AR???
Lol if you have Japanese version, it'll be really simple. =D

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
ooh, Bagon was a killer! I never actually got it, but i heard that u have to go to the area where you get one of the TMs (Dragon Claw i think). There, keep walking and ull find it eventually.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
It will take a while, so just keep walking in that last little cave. You go north, then to the northernmost cave to get to where they are found.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
Years
i have 1 question.
is there any specific way to find feebas in emerald?
thanks in advance:)

no, there's no specific way to find feebas. Feebas appears in around four [I think] random tiles along the river from fortree to mauville [I can't remember route numbers for crap, so meh].

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
Years
no, there's no specific way to find feebas. Feebas appears in around four [I think] random tiles along the river from fortree to mauville [I can't remember route numbers for crap, so meh].
Six, on Route 119. ^^
I can remember it because absol is on the neighboring route.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
i have 1 question.
is there any specific way to find feebas in emerald?
thanks in advance:)
Feebas appears on six random tiles on Route 119's river just West of Fortree City. Two games will not have the same exact tiles, so if you went to the tile where your friend got Feebas and nothing was there, don't be surprised. Also, the tiles randomly change when you change the trendy saying with the guy in the Pokemon Center. They do randomly change, so if you change the saying back to the original, the tiles may still NOT be the same ones where they used to be.

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2011
Catching a Legendary Dog (FireRed)

Okay, so I am trying to find Sicune (I picked Charmander) in my FireRed version, but it is nowhere to be seen. Does anyone know how to find it quicker, or where I should look for it at? Also, I want to get a Bold one, but if I run into it randomly, I won't be able to save and retry. Any ideas on how to fix that issue?

Thank you :)
-Eric

The warden

I'm back!
Years
There is a trick that may help, but it can still take ages and be rather expensive.

Firstly stock up on repels. (Stop all pokemon lower than your lead appearing)
Then pick a route with low level pokemon.
Put a pokemon that is a higher level than the pokemon on the route but a lower level than the dog you are trying to catch first in your team. (Dog can appear but not route pokemon)
Then go in to the route use a repel and walk round until it runs out.
When it runs out leave the route, then walk back in again and repeate the step above. (If the dog isn't on the route you are on walking out and in again will force it to change location)

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2011
What if I traded a Suicune to my FireRed, could it be tracked that way?
And for the nature, can synchronize pass it's nature to it?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Legendary dogs are attracted to you if you already have one in your party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back