• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
Awesome, I'm gonna play this after I replay the other two parts of the trilogy, because I forgot what the story was about xD

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I'm slow when this type of great stuff happens xD
Anyway, thank you DJG for the beta 5 beta,I've been wanting to play this for a long time now, and congradulations for getting back to hacking :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2016
I'm doing the Team Earth story branch. Does it continue past speaking with the Shaman, or does it end there for now?

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Theres a very big glitch in this game,in sinister woods after you get riolu you face this trainer with a pidgey and a combee,and everytime she sends in the combee the whole hack crashes.
Edit:Actually it's not just her,it's a whole lot of trainers and some wild pokemon

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Theres a very big glitch in this game,in sinister woods after you get riolu you face this trainer with a pidgey and a combee,and everytime she sends in the combee the whole hack crashes.
Edit:Actually it's not just her,it's a whole lot of trainers and some wild pokemon

I'll check on it if I can get the time...
Also, does anyone else having this problem?

Also, I'll just quote what I wrote in my website...
Hello one and all.
Before anything else, yes, a new beta is available for Life of Guardians, but I would like to make a few points about the new patch...

I released it because I could no longer find enough time to continue working on it at the moment.
My computer is now being used by my mother for her work, so yeah...
But keep in mind that LoG is still not dead.

Some areas and things in the game are yet not available, like the legendaries and other rivals, blah blah blah...

Anyway, yeah, thanks and hope you'll enjoy the game~

Years
I got seven symbols already, where do I go now? The events at Breeze Island won't happen where you get to make a decision since the Team Earth grunt isn't standing in front of the building and I can't enter the Leon Empire.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2016
I seem to have found a major bug, but I'm not sure if anyone else has gotten it.

Losing any battle now causes you to appear on the Dark Organization aircraft. Doing anything but going through the door will crash the game, and going through the door causes you to face the Dark Organization, which is bad for low-levels.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Some lovely tiles you got there! ;) Good hack, nice story as well.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I seem to have found a major bug, but I'm not sure if anyone else has gotten it.

Losing any battle now causes you to appear on the Dark Organization aircraft. Doing anything but going through the door will crash the game, and going through the door causes you to face the Dark Organization, which is bad for low-levels.
This happened to me as well, but only before I entered Bouquet Town's Pokecenter.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I am also releasing the Guide Tool...
I forgot to include this to the patch release...

The tool is also incomplete... Time isn't really on my side lately... =/

Here's the download link of the said tool... I am having some issues with MegaUpload at the moment, so it's on SendSpace for now...

aco

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
i have followed the guide i am in guardia town and i can' t find kevin or won't come

have i done something wrong

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2016
Is it possible to transfer my save from the last beta? I don't really want to start over for the new one, but loading my old save seems to be very buggy

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
Years
Been a while since I was on here, and I come back to find that my favorite hack series that got me interested in the first place was updated less than a week ago :D
Definitely going to dl this and RoL and play through them again. Wishing you luck and so on and so forth

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2017
Great Hack the storyline is fantastic but i ran into a problem i am played the latest beta and after the evil pokemon event i talk to the shaman and she goes to the leauge but when i go to the leauge nothing happens and what about the other symbols?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back