• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
wow, that sucks...

I can eat all foods, but sometimes I fake allergies when I go to friends houses for dinner, just in case I don't like what they're serving and I don't want to seem rude.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I really don't know why Kura needs to be assuming things and making baseless accusations.. but I figured you'd realize you can't say something is bad without trying it, but my bad for not thinking I had to state that I've had it <3

People say it tastes like chocolate... but I don't really taste it. Even if it actually was, sweet things in sandwiches and on toast is just weird to me.

Thing is.. it's not actually chocolate- it's hazlenut so that's probably why you don't taste the chocolate part in it.. since there is no coacoa..

And I wasn't assuming anything.. you compared it to feces. There's the base right there. *Shrug* Just got a negative vibe off of that is all.. because well "spreadable poop" doesn't paint a very nice picture.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Spreadable poop sounds like something that people will do when there's nothing left to put on bread. ;~;

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I like buns, and donuts. :3
But put any kind of pastry there on the table and, chances are, I'll probably eat it. Unless I'm already full, then I won't.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I has no Nutella. I dont think its possible for me to eat bagels and toast with no Nutella. Peanut Butter just isnt as good.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I wonder whether someone here has tried the combination of peanut butter and butter?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I can see myself without bread spread. I can live without bread! Well, that's probably a lie, but meh. xP

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I put spreads on more than just my breads.
I put Nutella on pancakes the other day.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
It took me the longest time to even realise that Nutella was intended to be a spread... didn't anyone else just eat it by the spoonful?

Or out of those little conjoined snappy containers that come with the little plastic paddle-spoon?

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
No one does pancakes around here. I miss them. Sigh...
I can do them! My mother taught me when I was little and since I loved them I carried on making them. However, I admit I'm lazy enough to make them unless I'm going to prepare a mass for many people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back