• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you willing to take the next step?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
Hello,

My name is Cyberbeastx. I am a hardcore gamer. I spend on average day at least 14 hours playing pokemon. I have been into pokemon since 1999. Now some of you may think I am crazy but I am far from crazy. I am a dedicated pokemon trainer. My life is devoted to pokemon. Anyways, You may ask why or how I am able to do this, If you are interested in knowing more about me then just hit me up.

I am not here to tell you about me really. I am playing a pokemon mmorpg. I am not going to say more than that due to advertisement rules. All you need to know is I am looking for more serious/dedicated gamers who are interested in a poke mmo and want to build a guild of hardcore gamers and crush all the other players. If you are interested you must make sure you meet the following requirements...

-Must be 16 years or older
-Must speak fluent english
-Must be online at least 8 hours daily
-Must have been playing pokemon since Generation 1 or Generation 2

If you meet these requirements you can contact my skype at: Championcyberbeastx

You can add me and then find out more information or ask any questions you wish.

In no way is this a advertisement. This is a thread to inform serious gamers about a opportunity. Any trolls or haters will be ignored. Once again you can contact me at skype: Championcyberbeastx

I thank you for reading and i hope to find more serious gamers.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
While I'm fine if someone makes a thread for discussing PokeMMO, I'm not fine with something like this that's just advertising yourself and the site.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back