• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: PokéCommunity General section or forum

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
There has been several instances where I wanted to talk about PokéCommunity in general but no suitable forum existed for it... I am sure other had the same issue too (I can't be the only one)... I think there needs to be a PokéCommunity General forum or something...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I actually really, really like this idea, but I don't think it would be a very popular forum and it would eventually be shut down because it would be so inactive.

Callīope1

█ uranianUmbra
Years
Ahahaha, you know it's funny, I've thought that before.

There's really no place to actually talk about PC itself on PC.. the closest things are if you wanna make a question / poll, but that doesn't really make for any discussion. Not sure how well it would fair, but I like it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I agree with everyone. There's already places like the Pokecommunity Fan Club jellicentfan1 mentioned for that and a forum would likely go inactive after a while though to lack of interest. The PC fan club is already pretty inactive as it is so I wouldn't think a forum of the same purpose would do any much better.

Years
I do like the idea a lot myself but feel like our PC fanclub would cover this well enough. The club itself is already pretty inactive and I can't think of any reason why random talk about the forum wouldn't be allowed there (unless it's against the rules, of course), so it'd be cool if those of you who are interested would participate. If the club can't get much activity I don't think an entire board would either. :( CCP already has forum-related polls that you can answer, plus we have a club and Q&F for feedback... they cover almost everything. Anything PC-related that doesn't go in CCP or C&F can probably fit in the club.

Back