• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I wonder if chapter 52 will be left in, the opening makes me think it will. Anyway, fun series is fun even if it is retarded.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You have no idea how much I want to shoot Yuno. Yukki may not be the most interesting person either, but he's a lot more likable in my opinion o3o /of course, when compared to most the other diary holders...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

She's always been a favourite of mine. Don't care that she hasn't got a lot of depth, she's entertaining. As for Yuki he's better than the characters he's compared too (Ganta and Shinji mostly) for a number of reasons I won't write here because of spoilerz.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Like I said, I love yans (Sherry, Juvia (I consider her to be a mild yan OK), Rena, Shion, Shuu, Nanaki...), but for some reason Yuno rubs me the wrong way.

Also, Yukki x Aru forever (b' ')b /and what's-his-name x Minene

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

lol, I thought that came across pretty well without the last line.

I guess I can't really hate on her clones, the best character this season is a little similar.
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Rei's voice isn't terrible.....Asuka on the other hand...lol.

Rei's best scene was obviously her
Spoiler:

Might watch the first film today....but probably won't.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I still think the moment where
Spoiler:
is the creepiest part. That or
Spoiler:
anyway.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Rei is voiced by Hayashibara; she can't be terrible. /what is being biased

Aaaaaaah Akise's still so hot in the anime; I can't wait for ~that one scene~ to be animated 'cause I'll totally make a theme out of it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Akise and Yuki is pretty much Shinji and Kaworu all over again, Akise and Kaworu are even voiced by the same guy. Whenever I hear him speak i'm always expecting Zura's catchphrase.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I think of Xellos and Zeref when I see Akise. Again, same seiyuu o3o Ishida is also gonna be voicing one of the characters in Hatoful Boyfriend's drama CD! (Either Sakura or Yuuya; I forgot which.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back