• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
You would resort to cheating? That's weak...

Actually, I just used it to get my party up a few levels. And people were still 7-9 levels higher than me. XD. But I'm just gonna try to restart since I cheated and just massivly grind instead. How does this new team sound: Salemance, Magmortar, Electiver, Blastoise, Metagross, and Golem sound? This team seems very strong right? So I'll just start over and grind them up. If you think I should change a pokemon in my party tell me please :D. Time to Start over and Grind....Wish the wild pokemon gave more. Dx

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Actually, I just used it to get my party up a few levels. And people were still 7-9 levels higher than me. XD. But I'm just gonna try to restart since I cheated and just massivly grind instead. How does this new team sound: Salemance, Magmortar, Electiver, Blastoise, Metagross, and Golem sound? This team seems very strong right? So I'll just start over and grind them up. If you think I should change a pokemon in my party tell me please :D. Time to Start over and Grind....Wish the wild pokemon gave more. Dx
Replace Golem with Lucario ;)
Um... few levels does not cut it... you need to be overleveled for each and every battle otherwise you won't be able to defeat 100 level OP BST monsters in the E4.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 30, 2020
Hey, love the game, but i do have a problem: i just caught the Kyogre, but when i reached millenium city, the pc gave a message 'the usual pc services aren't avaible'.
All the pc's across the map give this same message now. Why? Part of the storyline? If not, how can i fix this? Cuz i really need to access my pc to get Kyogre.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey, love the game, but i do have a problem: i just caught the Kyogre, but when i reached millenium city, the pc gave a message 'the usual pc services aren't avaible'.
All the pc's across the map give this same message now. Why? Part of the storyline? If not, how can i fix this? Cuz i really need to access my pc to get Kyogre.
Yeah, that's a part of storyline. You need to finish up some events and PC will be available again.

Years
Well, squirtle is next for me to get. But before I reach him I only need one pokemon, so My shelgon is level 31 and im not even at the second gym. I used on rare cany. Only one tho.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Hey guys I have a problem... I accidentally skipped Serena a while back and now Kai's dad won't get out of the way so I can't go back. Now I can't use fly and can't beat the game. Is there anything I can do?

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
just wondering if they have made every pokemon evolutional seeing that some need to be traded through games.

victini is bugged, when i claim it from the old man and victini fills my party to 6 pokemon. i retalk to the old man and says my partys full, only he already gave me victini. i input it back in box and retried talkin to him and he gave me another victini! weird bug i just hope it doesnt affect the gameplay. lastly when i go back to the pokemon center and put them all in box i rego back to the house and the man is missing before he completes talking to me. idk whats going on i really hope this doesnt screw the game up for me.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
victini is bugged, when i claim it from the old man and victini fills my party to 6 pokemon. i retalk to the old man and says my partys full, only he already gave me victini. i input it back in box and retried talkin to him and he gave me another victini! weird bug i just hope it doesnt affect the gameplay. lastly when i go back to the pokemon center and put them all in box i rego back to the house and the man is missing before he completes talking to me. idk whats going on i really hope this doesnt screw the game up for me.
Infinite Victinies or infinite many other Pokemon is a "feature" (read bug) of this hack.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
Dude, i trained my bold ore till lv 40 and it evolved into gigalith, i'm not sure if it works with the others though....

PS: I FOUND A FREAKING WILD SHINY TIMBURR AND CAUGHT IT JUST NOW!!!!!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
Hey DarkRisingGirl, so thee other day i found a wild shiny timburr and i was so happy, but when i evolved it, it's sprite was not coloured except for a small outline in the front of the face and the nose. I was horrified when i evolved him into because he was more messed. it this a glitch, or is this supposed to happen?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
Well, you cant download it but you can download pokemon fire red and then patch it with MultiPatch and then patch it with the ips version of the game.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
Hey just based off your guys opinion from playing the game, do u think a Aggron(steel/rock) would be a good addition to a team or should i go with tyranitar(rock/dark)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
Hi there! I'm new to this forum and I registered because I'm playing DR. I'm currently at amari's mansion and i'm experiencing a glitch wich makes the character stuck on a wall after jumping from the ledge... I can't progress any further due to that error. By reading some posts here I supposed I was running an older version of the game. so I downloaded the newest one and patched it, but when opening the new file I don't have my older saved data. Is there any way to use my save on the newer file?

Last edited:

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
Years
Hi there! I'm new to this forum and I registered because I'm playing DR. I'm currently at amari's mansion and i'm experiencing a glitch wich makes the character stuck on a wall after jumping from the ledge... I can't progress any further due to that error. By reading some posts here I supposed I was running an older version of the game. so I downloaded the newest one and patched it, but when opening the new file I don't have my older saved data. Is there any way to use my save on the newer file?
Yeah I just had the same problem but i fixed this is how you fix it, try renaming the .sav file, name it the title of the new .gba file
eg. pokeLP.gba = pokeLP.sav It actually worked hope it works for you :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 2, 2014
Hey all! are the pokemon stats changed at all? For example, I love Ariodos but comparably it is weak to almost everything. Are there stat and move changes for different pokemon?

Back