• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Sig

markstaroxx

MASTA TRAINER
Years
Sasuke.jpg

Yes i know im good admit it ^_-

Just rate it fro 1-10 where did i go wrong how can i improve Blah Blah...........

Sawyer

���
Years
You want an out of ten rating? I don't tend to do those very much, but umm... here. 4/10... you need to work on your blending, lighting, depth, coloring, everything, really. The text could use a lot of work too. Perhaps fractals weren't the best idea for Sasuke? That's just my honest opinion though. Keep in mind I'm commenting on quality, not appeal.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
...Wow, your self absorbed 0.o...5/10. The purple spider thingies make sauske look older than he really is...and the border shows up a bit TOO much. Thats it. The pics are good quality, but there is a few things that need to be fixed...

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
Well the first ting I can say is! Your border sucks! Thats about it!

The rest is great! I like the Sasuke pictures! Make do with the text! I dont like how it is put! (Vertical text, ew)

Keep improving!

Kurosaki

Sasuke.jpg

Just rate it fro 1-10 where did i go wrong how can i improve Blah Blah...........
I'm going to have to go with 4/10. For one thing, your border is fugly, and it seems to be different sizes on each side. I recommend just use a plain black border with a width of 1 pixel. Next, the font doesn't really, how should I say it, 'flow' with the rest of the banner. It's probably because of the colour, and the fact that it's way too fancy. Well, this is all my opinion anyways.

Dark Shadow

Pokemon Master
Years
markstaroxx said:
Sasuke.jpg

I would give it a 7/10 because the text is too dark and the font of the text. what's with the spider-webs? It's good just a few adjustments

Sawyer

���
Years
The "spiderwebs" are referred to by many people as fractals. But they're really not all that great looking. The text isn't too dark, but the font and all the layer styles are just not working, as well as the vertical alignment. And when you people say "touches" and "adjustments", you might want to give the designer some actual feedback. You might want to be a hell of a lot more specific, hmm? Telling someone they simply need to add some touches does not really help them improve, now, does it? ._.

alangeds

eighthblossom
Years
Ehh.. You probably could try an improve a bit..
The border doesn't look that great,
try to blend it better.
And the text doesn't look so good..
Sorry, just being honest..

Back