• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starter Kit for RPG Maker 2003 is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
Hey bro's! Long time no see! Well, i finnaly have time to continue my starter kit, screenshots come in here too, i have a BETA tester, Ashly138, and in need of another, please apply for a beta tester and i'll see what can i do, and i need darn good mappers in rm2k3 to make johto and kanto maps (hoenn is what i am doing). Please, lets join our forces people of pokecommunity, to finnish a project!

From my old post:

=====================================================
Game Name: Pokemon StarterKit for RM2k3
Made with: RPG Maker 2003
Introduction: Well, it is a Starter Kit for RPG Maker 2003 for everyone that wants to make a pokemon game
Story: the story is made by you
Features:
CMS (some parts are not avaliable like items and such, that are
part of the Battle System

The three regions, Starting with Hoenn, Johto and finally Kanto

The hero will not change it's name, it is defaulted to Brandon, to
change the name for your story, edit the images of the menu and
the Trainer Card

Doors open and close like GB versions

Exit arrow inside buildings
=====================================================
Screenshots:

13xr.png

26js.png

33at.png

49sq.png

58mt.png

64iv.png

Last edited:

The_Bunny_King

God Of The Bunnies :P
Years
nice i started one of these a few weeks back. is it ok if i ask how you do HP bar calculation as i can;t seem to do % without getting a 0 everytime there's a decimal anyway i like the maps and if my one goes bust i'll definately use this :)

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
Years
Wow. Once this is able to be downloaded this will help a lot with my upcoming RM2K3 game.

Any idea on when thsi would be finished?

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
The_Bunny_King: as for hp bar calculation, i'm not currently making a Battle System, i will do it later, for now, mapping and other stuff

notsure: you can join as beta tester, i will inform you when i release a beta for you

To everyone: I need your support folks! This project has to take off!

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Will these maps be a remake from Nintendo's?
^^

Thanks,

~Azura.

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
well, yes the maps will be a remake from nintendo's, but only for the starter kit! People can then make their own. New update, some NPC's added, only displaying and "edit me!" message, route 102 done. Intro with prof birch is done. I probably add screenshots today.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
hey, i can map, but i will need a link to download rm2k3, if you have 1, i have been using rmxp

Waudby

Hey this looks really good. Glad some1 finally came out and made 1. I was thinkin about doin the same for sphere. But anyways its looking rele good so far keep it up.

SyrupMaker

I make Syrup, Want some?
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2006
Awsome! I'll use this starter kit when its done someday. I really suck at coding you know :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back