• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
I am currently trying to get the 3 birds shiny in my LG (wish me luck everyone)

So far here are the standings of number of tries XD
Zapdos - 200 tries
Moltres - 136 tries
Articuno - 100 tries

I switch birds every 100 tries so I don't get bored, kinda O_o

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i dont want to join but i was wondering how do you catch shiney rare pokemon like zapdos or mewtwo ?
do you resart the game until hes a shiney?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well the truth is that I caught my shinies as Zigzagoon and Gulpin and evolved them XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
I caught my claydol as a claydol...

UPDATE: Nothing. Still no Clefairy/Larvitar... Maybe I should train my steelix elsewhere, Larvitar is too rare.

...*keeps looking for larvitar at the moment*...

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Hi everyone!! sorry for the lack of post! but i had lots of work to do and a sick grandma to take care of!

1) thx for the rep ryan! lol

2) skinny theres ur rep points

3) hatched shiny chansey

4)captured shiny mewtwo

5)T.K., DArk_Link, and Goatman56 are admitted in the club! welcome u three, come on in and have fun shiny hunting.

6)ryan ur crazy! but thats cool!

7)the club rocks

8) i love numbered lists!!

9) im so lucky man! got 2 shinies in 8 days! my record is in 4 shinies in 2 days

10) im getting married!! with Lizzie, ill inform some of u so you can come to the wedding ( in PC ofcourse)

11) have fun (and dont even dare to laugh at the above) lol

12) pokemon_veteran! i have shiny pidgeot! lol, i would give it to you since i dont use it, but your to far away! lets say, 6000 km

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Aaryn said:
skinny theres ur rep points
Thanx!

Aaryn said:
hatched shiny chansey
Cool! How many did it take you? I heard chancy eggs take longer to hatch than most other eggs... is it ture?

Aaryn said:
im so lucky man! got 2 shinies in 8 days! my record is in 4 shinies in 2 days
Man, you are lucky.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
well 10,152 steps exactly while other eggs normally take 4,000~5,000

for example, torchic eggs open in 4,500 aprox steps. dont remember the exact number.

ANd it took me somethin like 160 eggs, i hadd to free a lot of chanseys!!

lol.

And mewtwo took me 234 tries. I accumulated a total of 300 hours of shiny hunting!!

and only shiny hunting excluding the 18:45:00 that took me to finish the game.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
aaryn did u breed to get shiny char and venu and blazikin and da rest? cept for mewtwo obviously

ill start shiny collecting when i get fr at chrismas time
only the rare ones that can be only caught once maybe ditto so offspring can be shiny

my ruby cant catch any more rare pokemon so oh well

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
aaryn try catch a shiny chimeno in mt. pyre id really rate u for that (make rep go up if u tell me how), seeing as i had to trade with my cuzes gamesharked game.

mustve been starting the game again and again for charmander and bulbasaur

try for a ditto then u can get parctically all breedable pokemon in shiny

how far does the union room stretch cos i would mind trading with u lol :laugh:

Last edited:

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
try for a ditto then u can get parctically all breedable pokemon in shiny
even if he did get a shiny ditto, breeding a shiny doesn't give u any better chance of hatching a shiny (the chance is still 1/8192). It would wake sense if it did, but it doesn't.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
pacience my padawans, lol.

no offence, well ill accept the dare for that shiny chimecho! ill start this night! ill spend all night searching, have fun! ill inform u

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
ill make ur rep go up if catch 1 and if u tell me how 2 make it go up

how long have u been shiny hunting? ur only one year oolder than me :\ :cross-eye

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
hey, i'm taking a break from shiny hunting in history, and going onto pokecommunity in history. cool trade huh? still no luck on my shiny aerodactyl... stupid peice of crap. i hate ben.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
pokemunna said:
...if u tell me how 2 make it go up...

If you look on someones profile, you should see three icons at the end. One is a green, or black light (if the person is currently active it's green), two is a scale. Click the scale, and select "I approve", then type your comment for the person to see, and click "Add to Reptutation".

Back