• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Play Pokemon Pitch Black!

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Started up a pokemon Lets Play now that I got a decent microphone! Episodes will be comin at ya daily. In this first installment, I explain why Nintendo shouldn't sue me, and why your life will be better after watching my lets play series.

Episode 1! DONT SUE ME! D:

Episode 2! Discovering America!

Episode 3! President of the Universe 2013 Campaign!

Enjoy! Share with friends if ya like it, and do all that good youtube promote-ey stuff because you love me and you're just awesome like that :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Thank you! I got quite a few episodes backed up. Gonna make this a daily series I hope, unless I forget to upload one day XP

Also got some other games on my youtube channel, Cave Story is the only other one im keeping up with right now though. Once Minecraft updates might start one of those. Not sure if I wanna have three lets play threads on here though, and pokemon is the most relavent. Plus the most amusing right now, I think x3

EDIT: Episode 2 now up! :D

PaperNapkin

Owner of Red Hair.
Years
Your commentary is really good; you have a strong confident voice and you generally have a lot to talk about.

The only con I could perceive from your first 3 videos was that you should consider cutting out the bottom screen and stretching the main screen to 16x9.

Back