• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you right now?

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
On a sofa, in the living room, with my iPad. My baby brother is watching his show, Handy Manny, on the baby channel. It's zombyfying him.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
In my room, on my bed, with my laptop. My room is on the second floor of my house and in the back.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
At my brother room! its my favorite place of all house and i love the company of me lovely bro ^^ .....

alright alright i kid *dull* ..i have no choice as its the best place for routar,eh

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
In my hotel room. Yay for life on the road.

Living as a gypsy

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Rowan University, Glassboro NJ.

I dorm here during the school year because I live two hours away. If I were home, I would be in North Jersey <3

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'm in the corner of my living room, and our coffee table is in a diagonal position so it's like I'm trapped.

Back