• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

P o k e m o n : A Journey Beyond TIME & SPACE // T // OOC + SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
@KingKaos I'm still active in the rp...I'm just waiting for everyone else to catch up. Life always loves to interfere in fun stuff like this.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Edited my post about battling Joey. Now on to write about going to Casteila! I think I'll just wait until everyone else is in the city before interacting.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I'm going to be innacive for the next few days, just so you know. I might still check back occasionally, but, yeah, not gonna be able to read any SUs for a while...

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
As I'm now busy as you have no friggin idea, I can no longer keep up with any of my RPs on a regular basis. But I have no intention of letting them die, that said, I will ask if any of you (player of the RP or not) is willing to temporally take the helmet as the GM while I try to settle things down... Of anyone is interested, please, do not hesitate to VM or PM me...

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Uhm, please reserve moi a spot. I'd be happy to take over as temp gm also ;) I think I'll use my old SU with a few tweaks... Shame that Bulbasaur is gone...

siiadams

Years
I don't know who wants to take over this thread...I can't think of any ideas on where to go next...If you wish to be the GM, I'd be glad to help in any way I can.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Well I sent Vato a message a while back saying I would do it if need be. I'm still up to it, but I would need help putting the next few stages together. As far as doing character updates, I would need to make a whole separate thing for that. The other option is everyone just does it themselves. So I can try and start thinking of things I can do to move it along, if someone can just be my wingman for ideas and such.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
Well Vato did leave us with a little bit that we can do ourselves. I say the remainder of us that are still active make our way through Castelia City into the Lostlorn Forest, catching any Pokemon we intended catch before Vato left. For the time being we will have to wait for Vato to talk to someone about what happens after Lostlorn Forest and the Guardian. I think the best course of action is for the remaining active players to get together into a team with their specific professor. From there you and your team would head off the docks into Castelia city and lostlorn forest as I stated above. This would require some of us to work together on our post. You know what I mean? It's like how Ruby and Falcon and Alexandria would be on team Rowan. Me, Falcon, and Alexandria would be traveling together with Rowan so we would have to coordinate our post. That sounds complicated, but I think it's a good enough idea than all of us just going out one at a time.

So the teams would be:
Team Oak: Christopher (siiadams), Abby (-sam)
Team Elm: Patrick (pat20cool)
Team Birch: Jack (Godzil), Savanna (kay11190)
Team Rowan: Ruby (me), Falcon (pokemonmaster_draco), Alexandria (reader_maniac)
Team Juniper: Regal (machomuu)

Does this idea sound good or complicated? I just was giving it a chance since we are all trying to keep this going.

Last edited:

siiadams

Years
It sounds like a plan to me. Maybe this can be an rp that everyone can contribute ideas on how to proceed from the lostlorn forest. Would that be something to consider, or would it be considered a bit much right now? I figured that we all that are still active could have a say on how the story progressed to stay, for lack of a better word, active.

KingKaos

Years
It sounds like a plan to me. Maybe this can be an rp that everyone can contribute ideas on how to proceed from the lostlorn forest. Would that be something to consider, or would it be considered a bit much right now? I figured that we all that are still active could have a say on how the story progressed to stay, for lack of a better word, active.

I definitely wouldn't be opposed to that idea until Vato notifies one of the others who contacted him. So let's do it!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Count me in guys. And I'm the lone ranger from Johto!! Is anyone going to catch a Pokemon? None of the ones that Vato recommended appeal to me at all. So I'll pass until later.

siiadams

Years
I was planning on adding at least Purrloin to my team...just for the randomness of Assist.

KingKaos

Years
I thought about Pidove and possibly Koffing, but I'm not sure if I just want to defeat the Koffing then catch it. But I definitely want a Pidove.

Count me in guys. And I'm the lone ranger from Johto!! Is anyone going to catch a Pokemon? None of the ones that Vato recommended appeal to me at all. So I'll pass until later.

I was thinking that you and Juniper's team could work together that way you at least have a buddy/partner. But that's up to you and machomuu.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Yeah, I love Sandshrew and all that but I already got Phanpy as my Ground type. I'll just wait until something with more Pizazz comes along. I'll consider asking him :) but first I gotta get off that dang boat!

KingKaos

Years
I was told by Falcon that we can continue on without him because he's quite busy and reader maniac never got back to me. So has anyone contacted any of their supposed team members?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Sadly, I'm going to have to drop out. I like the RP, and I like Regal (I may even remake him someday), but as it stands I'm over what I'm starting to figure out is my RP limit, and this post requires relatively good sized posts. But, it was fun while it (and it's original incarnation) lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back