• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Elvoz

Count of Tuscany
Years
Hey guys, I'm Elvoz and I'm from the Netherlands. Came here for the awesome hacks, I love playing hacks!

Years
The hacks here are very very good; lots of members found out about PC thanks to the hacks too, including me. I have Shiny Gold to thank for me finding PokeCommunity. n_n Great choice in trying them out! Welcome, Elvoz. :)

So is that what you're here for primarily? I'm sure you'll have a whole lot to do if you like to play the fangames we have but you can also try to make your own since the Emulation & ROM Hacking board has lots of tools. And of course there are plenty of both Pokemon and non-Pokemon boards to try out as well. Whether you're into music, art, roleplaying, or forum games and the like.

Have an awesome day 'round the community, 'kay! Be sure to stick around for a long while so your username doesn't go to waste. It rolls off the tongue really nicely. See you around. <3

Elvoz

Count of Tuscany
Years
Hey, thanks :) I might try my luck on creating my own hack sometime, but it won't be anytime soon since I'm really busy with my study :) I'll be sure to check out some other boards here as well, thanks! And I'll be sure to stick around!

Back