• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokèCorrupt [PG16ish]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Disclaimer
The Pokemon Company own all Pokemon characters and ideas.
Miss Raichu is the owner of all non-nintendo made art, story lines and original characters. All other characters are owned by their creator. No one may use any pictures, story concepts or character concepts under any circumstances!
If you do not agree to these terms then leave now.
Thank you.

banner.png

PokèCorrupt Discussion and OOC Thread

Announcement
2.5.2008 - I've added a brief review of the story so far, and information relating to PokeBalls/Pokemon Storage and your Pokedex. Please look it over when you have a chance.
2.5.2008 - ATTN ALL POTENTIAL SUPPORTING CHARACTERS: I have changed the way you sign up to become a supporting character. Please check the Supporting Character part of the first post for further information. Thanks!
2.3.2008 - If anyone is interested in making sense of my confusing ranting, I added a section in the plot about how gyms and the World Tournament runs. You guys really don't have to worry about it, it will be explained better when it finally takes place.
2.2.2008 - Someone asked me about what kind of attacks a Pokemon can learn, so I added my official say on the matter to the Pokemon expectations.
2.1.2008 - I've added some notes on two subjects. Romance and activity. I expect everyone to read them over. Thank you.
1.28.2008 - I expect everyone to at the very least have made their first post by tomorrow. Not trying to be mean, but I want to keep this RP active. Thanks guys!

1.27.2008 - I put up a very lame banner. But you can see the original sprite art I based my pixel art off of for the Characters. Enjoy!
1.26.2008 - Our role play has officially begun! Congratulations to all those who where accepted as main characters.
1.26.2008 - I've updated the link to the map. I did not realize it was such terrible quality. Sorry everyone, if you're still confused about the location I suggest you look it over.
1.26.2008 - All but one main character slot has been filled. We just need Someone to be Sarah and then we can begin.

The Back Story

pokecare.png

PokeCare is the leading(only) Pokemon Trainer Registration Company. They own all of Trovita Island, which has been recently transformed into a massive compound.
Young kids over the age of 13 are welcome to register with PokeCare. All the potential trainers must take a Written test and then a Field test. With the successful completion of both they are given a choice of starting Pokemon, and a License. The License is stored on their own personal Pokedex (They look like Nintendo DS ~ so cute!) All registered trainers are allowed to carry six Pokemon on them at a time, the rest are transfered back to the PokeCare compound and can be retrieved at any time by using a trainers Pokedex. All Pokemon related services are offered to registered trainers completely free of charge on the condition they wear the PokeCare logo. Supplies however still must be paid for.

PokeCenters no longer exist. They are now PokeCare Centers, which are owned and ran by PokeCare employees. They provide free beds and meals for any registered trainer. As well has a free Pokemon health care service.

The manufacturing and retail of all Pokemon accessories (Pokeballs, Potions, Pokefood, etc) is controlled by PokeCare.

All previous Gym leaders and Pokemon leagues have been disbanded and have been replaced with PokeCare Gyms and the PokeCare World Tournament.
Much like the Pokemon League, the PokeCare World Tournament is a event that trainers everywhere aspire to be in. Collecting 8 badges from official PokeCare Gyms will give you the minimum requirements to qualify for the World Tournament.
The winner of the World Tournament will live forever in memory as their name and Pokemon will be entered into the Hall of Fame.
Pokemon Contests also are now run by PokeCare.

(Here is a massive map of the Pokemon world. Our adveture begins on
Madarin Island South, and the home of the PokeCare compound is off the west coast of the island. Just so everyone is clear ;3)

As for our young trainers, they have all just received their starting Pokemon and Poketch, they are waiting on a small motor boat owned by PokeCare at the docks of Madarin Island South, the home of all five trainers. They are waiting for the boat to take them out to Kanto, to start their own adventure.

And this is how the story begins.
The Story So Far...
Spoiler:

In-detail Plot Information

\/ Read more about the details of the way the World Tournament and Pokemon Gyms are organized \/
Spoiler:

\/ Read more about the details of the way the PokeBalls, Pokemon Storage and the Pokedex works. \/

Spoiler:

My Expectations (Please Read)
I really hope I don't come off as an elitist, but I'd really love if this Roleplay ran smoothly. So here is a short list of my Expectations for you; the player.

Pokemon
As far as the Pokemon the characters own and capture, that's going to be for the most part up to you. I do have a few rules.
1. No, you're not going to catch every legendary Pokemon. I'm more or less going to try and run this roleplay by the anime's standards. By the end I hope everyone gets ONE legendary. But that's not for a LONG time.
2. You're Pokemon are NOT super powerful all the time. Losing can be just as fun as winning. You don't need to have the strongest Pokemon of all time. That's just lame.
3. You can't catch every Pokemon, everywhere. You're not going to see a Ponyta on the peak of a ice-capped mountain. Let's use some common sense.
4. You can't change your starting Pokemon. Sorry, they fit into a story line. But you can give them a nickname!
5. We are going by the Anime's standards, so that means that Pokemon don't have levels and they don't have to have a nature picked out from a list, they can behave however they want to.
6. As your Pokemon grow they will learn new attacks. Obviously Kassandra's Pikachu is not going to know Thunder right off the from the beginning. It will take a very long time for her Pokemon to master that skill. No you don't have to only use four attacks. Anything your Pokemon learns over their lifetime they can use again (in most cases) but lets be fair about how fast they learn and what attacks they learn. This does not have to go exact to the game. But a Pikachu can't use Hydro pump, but it may be able to use bite, which wouldn't be a typical Pikachu attack. Let's just try to use our best sense in this and we should be fine.
7. Most Pokemon wont evolve after one battle. I know you want to have the best Pokemon, but they take along time to train. I hate to keep beating this dead horse but really this is the best way to make this roleplay decent; please use common sense.
8. Someone asked me about what kind of moves your Pokemon learn, so here is the final say on this.
Lets say you have a Glaceon (Just using it as an example only because there is a tab with it's Serebii Pokedex entry already open on my computer)
And it's around level 45.
Through out it's life it would have learned the following moves, Tackle, Tail whip, helping hand, sand-attack, icy wind, quick attack, bite, ice shard and ice fang. It can use all moves it's ever naturally learned, going by the rough outline the game gives us.
Now this is the fun part; you get to decide what compatible TM/HM moves it learns. You have to be reasonable with this, don't make it learn every move. It wont be fun that way. Just keep it fair!
9. I've thought about what Pokemon everyone should catch next, how ever this is not written in stone and is more of an idea. However I'd love if Nathaniel would still catch his. I think it would make a very good addition to his character.
Kassandra: Sandshrew
Erin: Pidgy
Sarah: Oddish
Derek: Magikarp
Nathaniel:
Cubone Characters
1. If you're using one of the main characters, please try and stick to the basic personality traits they have. Sarah being a girly girl, probably wont be too thrilled to capture her own caterpie. You certainly have freedom to do what you want with the character, but lets try to keep them to the basic character outline please.
2. Your character will not always win. Your character will not always have pockets full of money. Your character is not god. Please understand this.
3. Try to not always put yourself in the center of the story line, try to take turns.

General
1. Please be semi-literate. I don't want to read twenty paragraphs about how your characters hair blows in the wind, nor do I want to read
"Go charmander" *charmander attacks* *he hits* Lets keep it to a decent middle.
2. I'm not really that strict about things. I have a very, very, VERY loose storyline I want to follow. But besides that it's all up to you guys!

Romance
At this current point in the role play, the main characters are thirteen years old! Now I understand that kids nowadays grow up twice as fast as when I grew up, but lets be reasonable. The main characters lived in an easy, laid back, island lifestyle. Thirteen year olds in that environment would never be thinking about getting a boyfriend or having sex, or anything like thirteen year olds in real life think about. They'd be thinking about having fun and training Pokemon. So I really hope that not all of you hook up with each other in the first tens posts, It would just be disappointing.

Activity
I'm not asking a lot, just that you keep up with the amount of posts I make. That's it. Now I understand that life and school and writers block and whatever else gets in the way, I really do. But that's no excuse to never post. If you don't post then you're just slowing down the story for everyone else who wants to post. And that's really unfair. If you as main character don't believe you can keep up to my posting standards, I'd like it if you'd step down as a main character. So that I may get someone who will be active to do it.

The Main Characters

(If you're applying to be one of the pre-made characters, please fill out all of the blanks and leave everything that was already filled in alone ;3 I know it's tough to play someone else's character, but I think it's a pretty dynamic group, and should be left that way! Oh and as far as what we need to know about your Pokemon, well all I really care about putting up here is their species, gender and nickname. )

Kassandra
KassandraPC.png

Played by:
Miss Raichu
3 Prominent Personality Traits: Smart, determined, bitter
PokeCare written exam score: 100%
PokeCare field exam score:
75%
Birth Place: Madrian Island South
History:
Kassandra lived with her father on Madrian Island South for most of her life. Her father was a scientist and worked for PokeCare when it was just a very small research company. When Kassandra was 10 she was sent to a Pokemon Boarding school, where she was taught all about Pokemon and how to prepare herself for when she went out on her own journey. She graduated top of her class on her 13th Birthday. The next day she proudly went to take her license test, and passed it with flying colors thanks to the knowledge she had learned in Boarding school.
Main goal in life: Become a certified Pokemon Breeder.
Starting Pokemon
Pikachu
male.png

Pokemon 2
N/A
Pokemon 3
N/A
Pokemon 4
N/A
Pokemon 5
N/A
Pokemon 6
N/A
Extra Pokemon
N/A
Pokemon in Storage
N/A
Pokedex Color:
Orange
Trainer ID:
83787348:03

Nathaneil
JosephPC.png

Played by: Oni Raichu
3 Prominent Personality Traits: Courages, strong leader, energetic
PokeCare written exam score:
84%
87%
Birth Place:
Madrian Island South
History:
Nathaniel was born into poverty on the surburbs of Manderine Island. He didn't have much as a child, was constantly underfed by his family that consisted of his mom, dad and sister. He was smart though, he knew that if he went to the police, he could easily get himself into an orphanage. He didn't, because he felt that if he did so, he would be giving up on himself. Nathaniel always knew he could become something more than he was, and he was determined to prove it, if not to the world, then to himself. He stayed with his family until he found PokeCare
Main goal in life:
To be noticed and to be trusted.
Starting Pokemon
Squirtle
male.png

Pokemon 2
N/A
Pokemon 3
N/A
Pokemon 4
N/A
Pokemon 5
N/A
Pokemon 6
N/A
Extra Pokemon
N/A
Pokemon in Storage
N/A
Pokedex Color:
White
Trainer ID: 83787348:04

Erin
ErinPC.png

Played by: Star Girl
3 Prominent Personality Traits: Tough, ambitious, tomboy
PokeCare written exam score: 75%
90%
Birth Place:
Madrian Island South
History:
She grew up hanging out with the boys mostly much to her mother's displeasure. Her father usually works long hour leaving her Mom to take care of her mostly. Her mother who was always the type for what is considered to be the more womanly type of activities never truly approved of her daughter's tomboyish personality. This led to many conflicts and arguments between the two especially as Erin got older none of which were helped by the lack of her father's presence. It wasn't until Erin passed the qualification exam to become a trainer her mother finally excepted it and has been helping her prepare for her journey.
Main goal in life:
To compete and win in the World Tournament.
Starting Pokemon
Nidoran
female.png

Pokemon 2
N/A
Pokemon 3
N/A
Pokemon 4
N/A
Pokemon 5
N/A
Pokemon 6
N/A
Extra Pokemon
N/A
Pokemon in Storage
N/A
Pokedex Color:
Red
Trainer ID: 83787348:02

Derek
DerekPC.png

Played by: Orange
3 Prominent Personality Traits: Showoff, egotistical, headstrong
PokeCare written exam score: 78%
PokeCare field exam score: 84%

Birth Place:
Madrian Island South
History:
Derek was born to a lower middle class family, living in a slummy section of Madrian Island. Being declared "poor" by his peers, Derek became a little headstrong, and a bit of a showoff. His father was a clerk at a PokeCare Mart, and so, Derek got to see trainers and there pokemon every once in a while. Derek loved it when he was allowed to pet them, and went to work with his father a lot. One day, a PokeCare official came into the store to check up, and when he saw Derek he told him about registering with PokeCare to become a trainer. After some thinking time, Derek signed up, hoping to become a trainer.
Main goal in life:
To have friends who like him for him.
Starting Pokemon
Charmander
female.png

Pokemon 2
N/A
Pokemon 3
N/A
Pokemon 4
N/A
Pokemon 5
N/A
Pokemon 6
N/A
Extra Pokemon
N/A
Pokemon in Storage
N/A
Pokedex Color:
Green
Trainer ID: 83787348:01

Sarah
SarahPC.png

Played by: Trainer Kat
3 Prominent Personality Traits: Preppy, Naive, Ditzy
PokeCare written exam score: 74%

89%
Birth Place:
Madrian Island South
History:
Her mom died when Sarah was only 5. Eventually, her father remarried. Initially, Sarah was not too keen on having a new mom, so she rejected her stepmom. Being the type of person who always had to be loved, her stepmom tried to buy Sarah's affection. It worked, and Sarah was spoiled rotten. As a result, she's kind of a slacker when it comes to learning, and she isn't inherently smart. In fact, she is rather gullible.
Main goal in life:
Sarah's main goal is to own the most visually appealing Pokemon. She doesn't care as much about winning battles as she does about catching Pokemon. Honestly, she would prefer to win contests, though Pokemon battles are her second love. She wants to prove that Pokemon don't have to be ugly and brutish to be tough.
Starting Pokemon
Teddiursa
male.png

Pokemon 2
N/A
Pokemon 3
N/A
Pokemon 4
N/A
Pokemon 5
N/A
Pokemon 6
N/A
Extra Pokemon
N/A
Pokemon in Storage
N/A
Pokedex Color:
Hot pink
Trainer ID: 83787348: 05

Supporting Characters

Everyone is welcome to play as many supporting characters as they'd like. Just keep the following things in mind.
- Supporting characters are NOT main characters, and will be left behind by the group eventually
- Playing more then one supporting character at a time is pretty hard, but you're welcome to do it if you feel comfortable enough.
- I'm always looking for people to be the following: Gym leaders, random trainers, contest leaders, Gym leaders assistances, contest rivals, ordinary people, PokeCare representatives(this includes store keepers, scientists, PokeCenter workers, etc), the sky is really the limit on this one.

Phanima said this the best:
I think it's when Raichu and the group get to certain points and their characters have to go against/team up with some randoms to continue the story or something, like a side story or a small detour like the ones in the actual show. We're like those trainers who come out of nowhere but only when its near the group or has something to do with them going wherever they need to go.

Oh oh, we're like those guys who verse them in those tournaments where we're only in like an episode or something. Something along the lines of that I think.
To sign up please fill out the forum and post it in this thread. If you've already applied with the old forum you do in fact need to re-apply.

Username:
I'd love to play:
I'd be okay playing:
I'd hate to play:
RP Sample:

\/ To avoid mistakes I've provided an example of what you need to fill out. \/
Spoiler:
If you are accepted to be part of the supporting character cast, I will add you to a list in the main post. When myself or any of the other main characters need a supporting character, they will select you from the list and PM you. If you apply you are expected to reply promptly. But don't worry, I'll be sure to give you lots of heads up before you are acutally needed.

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
PokeCare written exam score: 84% (It feels right, don't ask me why).
PokeCare field exam score: 87%
Birth Place: Madarin Island South
History: Nathaniel was born into poverty on the surburbs of Manderine Island. He didn't have much as a child, was constantly underfed by his family that consisted of his mom, dad and sister. He was smart though, he knew that if he went to the police, he could easily get himself into an orphanage. He didn't, because he felt that if he did so, he would be giving up on himself. Nathaniel always knew he could become something more than he was, and he was determined to prove it, if not to the world, then to himself. He stayed with his family until he found PokeCare and departed Goldenrod City without a second glance.
Main goal in life: To be noticed and to be trusted.
Starting Pokemon: Cubone (Apparently).

*Note, it is possible that he has mental problems. Nothing has been proven so far as he never went to the doctor in his life.

Pokedex Color: (White).

After talking with you, I got permission to change the name Joseph to Nathaniel.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Character: Sarah
3 Prominent Personality Traits: Preppy, Naive, Ditzy
PokeCare written exam score: 74%
PokeCare field exam score: 89%
History: Glamorous Sarah grew up in the prosperous city of Goldenrod. Her mom died when Sarah was only 5. Eventually, her father remarried. Initially, Sarah was not too keen on having a new mom, so she rejected her stepmom. Being the type of person who always had to be loved, her stepmom tried to buy Sarah's affection. It worked, and Sarah was spoiled rotten. As a result, she's kind of a slacker when it comes to learning, and she isn't inherently smart. In fact, she is rather gullible.

Main goal in life: Sarah's main goal is to own the most visually appealing Pokemon. She doesn't care as much about winning battles as she does about catching Pokemon. Honestly, she would prefer to win contests, though Pokemon battles are her second love. She wants to prove that Pokemon don't have to be ugly and brutish to be tough.
Starting Pokemon: Teddiursa
Pokedex Color: Hot pink.

Years
Everyone has to be born and raised on Madrian Island South, don't worry though that a simple problem to fix on your profiles, I'll take care of that. ;3

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Everyone has to be born and raised on Madrian Island South, don't worry though that a simple problem to fix on your profiles, I'll take care of that. ;3

Don't you just love when you get two sign ups and you don't bother telling the people that signed up if they were accepted or not?

Years
Don't you just love when you get two sign ups and you don't bother telling the people that signed up if they were accepted or not?
Uhh... I was just finishing editing the first post. Then I was going to let you guys know.

You're both accepted. :\

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
Name: Jake
Played by: none
3 Prominent Personality Traits: Shy, Stresive and Brave.
History: Jake grew up from Rustboro City, his mom died when he was 5 and by then his dad would teach him everything about the Pokemon World, and also teach him how to be brave but by then sometimes when he's brave he can Shy at things, and he can get very stresive at every little thing sometimes, when he gets mad.
Job: none
Pokemon 1 Bulbasaur
Pokemon 2 N/A
Pokemon 3 N/A
Pokemon 4 N/A
Pokemon 5 N/A
Pokemon 6 N/A
Extra Pokemon N/A
Pokemon in Storage N/A

Sorry if I mispell things.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
I wanna be Derek!

Played by: Orange.
3 Prominent Personality Traits: Showoff, egotistical, headstrong
PokeCare written exam score: 78%
PokeCare field exam score: 84%
History: Derek was born to a lower middle class family, living in a slummy section of Madrian Island. Being declared "poor" by his peers, Derek became a little headstrong, and a bit of a showoff. His father was a clerk at a PokeCare Mart, and so, Derek got to see trainers and there pokemon every once in a while. Derek loved it when he was allowed to pet them, and went to work with his father a lot. One day, a PokeCare official came into the store to check up, and when he saw Derek he told him about registering with PokeCare to become a trainer. After some thinking time, Derek signed up, hoping to become a trainer.
Main goal in life: To have friends who like him for him.
Starting Pokemon
Charmander
Pokemon 2
N/A
Pokemon 3
N/A
Pokemon 4
N/A
Pokemon 5
N/A
Pokemon 6
N/A
Extra Pokemon
N/A
Pokemon in Storage
N/A
Pokedex Color: Green.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I don't wanna be one of the main Characters...

Name: Cyro
Played by: none(random trainer)
3 prominent traits: Shy, Responsible, Reckless.
History:Born in Snowpoint City in the far known region Sinnoh, he is very well known for his knowledge about pokemons. At first he disliked pokemons, but as he was studying near a steam he saw a hurt Absol. He had no other choice but to help him. That provoked him to help all pokemons, by becoming a trainer himself and a scientist. A very powerful trainer known for his signature moves. Currently studying Astronomy, he continually searching for a comet. He usually wake up in the dawn, and devote himself finding his dream comet.
Job: none(yet!)
Pokemon 1: Glaceon
Pokemon 2: Milotic
Pokemon 3: Flygon
Pokemon 4: Absol
Pokemon 5: Riolu
Pokemon 6: ?
Extra Pokemon: ?
Pokemon in Storage:?

Hmmmm.... Tell me if there is something wrong.

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
EDITZ!

Supporting Character 1:

Name: Li Meiling
Played By: Phanima
3 Prominent Personality Traits: Foul-mouthed, Confident, Wild
History: Meiling spent the majority of her life in the confines of her strict samurai village where she trained in using swords. Extremely able, both physically and instinctively, her style of sword was too wild and dangerous to be allowed in her small village and she was given a replacement weapon made of bamboo.
Living in such a state, caused Meiling to become extremely impatient and irritated with her clan and village's customs, so when the opportunity arrose for her to escape such confines, she took it, in spite of the forewarned dangers.
Several months after her escapade, Meiling returned to her village with newfound maturity and a healthy yet just as lethal Pokemon by her side. Of course her attitude hadn't changed in the slightest, she was still as rude and arrogant as she had left, but she was now mature enough to be allowed outside of her village...with permission.
Job: In-training Samurai
Pokemon 1: Scyther
Pokemon 2: N/A
Pokemon 3: N/A
Pokemon 4: N/A
Pokemon 5: N/A
Pokemon 6: N/A
Extra Pokemon: N/A
Pokemon In Storage: N/A

Supporting Character 2:

Name: Mizuhara Kaoru
3 Prominent Personality Traits: Energetic, Kind, Oblivious
History: Kaoru, after returning from her school's graduation trip, received her very first Pokemon from her parents as a congratulatory present. After overcoming a rather large hiccup on her school's cruise (graduation trip), her parents decided that she had become mature and experienced enough to start her very own journey, hence her first Pokemon present.
Realising that such a gift was an extremely rare priviledge, as well as an expensive one, Kaoru didn't take it for granted. It was mainly because she knew her parents weren't exactly rolling in the money, so such a gift was something to be treasured and appreciated, which she had no trouble in doing.
Having already spent a year on the road, Kaoru has finally arrived in Kanto after coming from her first regional competition in Johto.
Job: Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon 1: Houndoom
Pokemon 2: Corsola
Pokemon 3: Jumpluff
Pokemon 4: N/A
Pokemon In Storage:

Supporting Character 3:

Name: Kamada Kozue
3 Prominent Personality Traits: Bubbly, Caring, Positive
History: Kozue began his very first Pokemon journey in Kanto like many aspiring trainers after winning a radio contest at the age of fourteen. Despite being of Hoenn descent, he travelled all the way to Kanto to receive his very first Pokemon from the legendary Professor Oak. Now, after a single year on the road, he is currently residing in Vermillion City where he is awaiting the next ship out to Hoenn.
Before becoming a Pokemon Trainer however, Kozue lived a fairly simple life with his surrogate mother and sister. His only contact with Pokemon during this time was with a tamed Mawhile his mother had brought home from work, where it had been subjected to analysis and research experiments. He spent the following year living happily with Mawhile and his family until it was retrieved by his mother's work for further testing.
After losing his first Pokemon friend, Kozue decided to become a Pokemon Trainer and entered a radio competition where if he won, he would receive his own Pokemon, which he did and has now embarked on his very own journey.
Job: Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon 1: Piplup
Pokemon 2: Gulpin
Pokemon 3: ?
Pokemon 4: ?
Pokemon 5: ?
Pokemon 6: ?
Pokemon In Storage: N/A

Yah, so now I have three supporting characters I'll play (if I'm accepted that is) which I'll introduce one at a time over the course of the RP when called upon by Raichu. And I left the majority of Kozue's team unlisted since I'm RP-ing with him in another RP at the moment, so I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who are in both of them. XP

Last edited:

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
Years
Name: Tre' (Tray)
Played by: mutsudaime
3 Prominent Personality Traits: determined, wild and impatient
History:Tre' is an Orphan that Did not know what is the purpose of his existence. until he realized that he has the guts to train and battle pokemon and to be a gym leader. tre's family is one of the rich clan in Madrian Island South
her mom died bearing him his dad died when on a plane crash. and nothing do be described
Job:Gym Leader(Random Type)
Pokemon 1: Magneton
Pokemon 2: Dusknoir
Pokemon 3: Mime Jr.
Pokemon 4: Garchomp
Pokemon 5
Pokemon 6
Extra Pokemon: Azelf
Pokemon in Storage: Pikachu, Froslass

Last edited:

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2008
Name: Kai

Played by: Viper

3 Prominent Personality Traits: Happy,Kind,Caring

History: Kai is a very strong person.He was once bulllied at school and abused by his parents but he fought back and now is happy and doesn't care what people say because he is a Gym Leader and only the best of trainers can earn badges from him.

Job: Gym Leader (Ground Type)

Pokemon 1: Rhydon
Pokemon 2: Golem

Pokemon 3: Sandslash
Pokemon 4: Mamoswine

Pokemon in Storage: N/A

(Can I use Groudon or Regirock in my Gym Team?)

Years
Orange you are accepted, congratulations.

As for everyone that signed up for supporting characters; for the first little bit we will need none of you. :3 The story is going to take a very dramatic and interesting turn, but to avoid ruining the fun for everyone I'm not going to tell you what, All I can tell you is that you will not be needed right away.
But don't worry! There will be plenty of space available later on.

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2008
Name: Mick

Played by: Viper

3 Prominent Personality Traits: Grumpy,Evil,Stupid

History: Mick is Kai's older brother he believes that you must push your Pokemon to the limit.When he was young he was nice and kind but he eventually grew older and eviler.Now he travels the world and has now become another gym leader using his elite team of Pokemon.

Job: Gym Leader (Psychic Type)

Pokemon 1: Alakazam
Pokemon 2: Gallade

Pokemon 3: Hypno
Pokemon 4: Metagross

Pokemon in Storage: N/A

(I'll try rp'ing two chars.)
(Also, are legendaries allowed?)

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2008
Ok.It will be hard RP'ing both my chars b/c they have opposite personalities.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
Character: Erin

3 Prominent Personality Traits: Tough, ambitious, tomboy

PokeCare written exam score: 75
PokeCare field exam score: 90

History: She grew up hanging out with the boys mostly much to her mother's displeasure. Her father usually works long hour leaving her Mom to take care of her mostly. Her mother who was always the type for what is considered to be the more womanly type of activities never truly approved of her daughter's tomboyish personality. This led to many conflicts and arguements between the two especially as Erin got older none of which were helped by the lack of her father's presence. It wasn't until Erin passed the qualification exam to become a trainer her mother finally excepted it and has been helping her prepare for her journey.

Main goal in life: To compete and win in the World Tournament.

Starting Pokemon
Nidoran

Pokemon 2
N/A

Pokemon 3
N/A

Pokemon 4
N/A

Pokemon 5
N/A

Pokemon 6
N/A

Extra Pokemon
N/A

Pokemon in Storage
N/A

Pokedex Color: Red

Years
Congratulation's Star Girl, you are accepted. And with that we may now begin our Roleplay. I'll make the first post, then you four can follow.

Just keep in mind some of the Main Characters may not be here at this very moment, so lets not go to fast without them.

It was an extraordinary day. The sky was a pure, deep blue and the sun's ray's where kissing each brilliant blade of grass. The sound of the beautiful ocean currents lapping softly against a sandy beach echoed in the distance. Or maybe their wasn't, maybe this day was just made so excellent by the fact that today is the day that Kassandra gets her very first Pokemon. In fact the ocean wasn't beautiful at all, Kassandra despised the ocean.

But those are just pointless details, that's not what Kassandra's mind was on.

She was a tall girl, and just a tad out of shape, but with a very appealing face. Her long strands of white hair were neatly tied up with dashing, orange, bows in a matching set of pig tales. Metallic orange, box-framed glasses rest on the bridge of her nose. Her eye's where a very deep dark blue, with such serenity trapped inside of them you could get lost in her eyes for hours. However no one ever has truely gazed into her eyes, she would never allow it. She was never good at making friends, she didn't like people. And people didn't like her. Less friends means more free time to read. Sure, sometimes it upset her, but for the most part the solitude suited her just fine.

Today she was making a new friend, her new best friend. Kassandra skipped down a forgotten little backstreet in the town of Rineeas on Mandrian Island South. Clutched tightly in her palm was a bright orange, plastic rectangle. Her newly appointed PokeDex. Earlier that morning she had received it, along with her official Pokemon Trainer license.

Passing her written quiz was simple enough, after all Kassandra graduated head of her class in a Pokemon Boarding school. There was no way she'd fail, or do any less the pass with flying colors on this quiz. But that field exam really trumped her. Controlling such advanced and powerful Pokemon, or any Pokemon for that matter, was something completely foreign to her. She rarely had the chance to see a Pokemon outside of her books, let alone command a high leveled one.

Despite her lack of experience she still passed, and here she was; heading towards 113a Barthon Street to receive her first Pokemon and get a free lift off this lousy rock.

She picked her Pokemon out of a catalogue. It was really weird and an incredibly hard choice, she thought about it for hours, and eventually settled on a decision. Still thinking about it makes her feel strangely uneasy.

The closer Kassandra came to her destination the more worried about where exactly she was going, she got. She had no idea where 113a Barthon street was, but as she walked further towards it she started to feel anxious.

"Oh god... please don't tell me my 'free lift' off this island is a boat. Oh Please." Kassandra's mind raced, glancing up at pole that marked an intersection. It read "113a Barthon Street" and it was a road leading to the docks near the coast line. "Come on now Kassandra, don't worry about it. I'm sure it will be a short trip to the nearest airport." she attempted to reassure herself, but it was no use.

"And you must be Kassandra, welcome!" An old, grinning man stood at the foot of a ladder, leading over to a rather large motor boat off the side of the dock. "You're the first one here, come on take a seat." The man gestured over to a row of plastic lined seats, surround the inside perimeter of the boat.

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
Derek woke up to his father's voice. "Come on son, today's the day! Your first step to becoming a trainer!" His father said happily. He scruffled Derek's hair as Derek put his face into the pillows. "Get ready and meet me in the kitchen." His father said happily as he left the room, leaving Derek laying there.

He stretched and sat up in his bed. "I guess today IS the day...." He thought as he stood up. He scratched his stomach and walked over to his closet. "Of course, it was only a matter of time before I became a trainer....like I wouldn't pass!" He said to himself in a very sure tone. Derek grabbed some jeans and a black T shirt and proceeded to get dressed. Once he was dressed he sat down and put on his tennis shoes. He sighed and stood up giving his room one last look, and then turned around, heading for the kitchen.

Derek's father was playing around with a green object laying on the kitchen table. "Dad, what's that?" Derek asked. His father jumped and turned around. "Oh....well Derek, it's your pokedex. It came in the mail yesterday, but I thought I would wait until today to give it to you. Derek smiled and rolled his eyes. "He just wanted to play with it!" Derek thought with a silent laugh. He walked over and his dad handed it to him. Derek put it in his pocket a and they were both quiet for a minute.

"I'm going to miss you." His father finally said. Derek sighed. "I'm gonna miss you too dad, but you know I want to do this." Derek exclaimed. His father smiled. "I know, I'm not trying to stop you....but son, I want you to have a good journey." His father said, as he stood up and walked towards the door. "Well I gotta go to work, and you gotta go start your journey." His father said as he turned the knob. Derek walked up and gave his father a hug. "Bye, dad." He said. "Bye, son." His father said, as the two walked away, going opposite directions.

Derek turned around to give his slummy neighborhood one more look. "Guh...It'll be nice to get away for a little while." He turned back around and continued walking. As he made his way through town, he pulled out a piece of paper with something written on it. "113a Barthon...." He read aloud. He stopped and looked around. "That's only 3 more blocks, I'll be there in no time." He said with a cocky smile.

As he walked, he thought about his starter. "I can't wait to get my first pokemon.....the two of us will do great things." He thought as he imagined the adventures he would have. He then stopped, realizing he was at 113a Barthon. "Looks like a boat ride..." He said as he walked down the road, until he saw an old man near a motorboat. As he got closer he also noticed a girl near the boat. Derek gave a 'sure of himself' look and approached the man and girl.

"Is this the free ride for new trainers?"

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
Erin grinned slightly as she finished packing the last of her things. 'It's finally time,' she thought as she slung her purple backpack over her back and picked up her Red Pokedex that was sitting on the desk. She then made her way downstairs to where her Mom was waiting for her. They stood there for a few moments in silence before her mother said, "Well I guess this is it. Take good care of yourself sweetie and make sure to call home at least once in a while."

"Don't worry Mom I am a tough. I'll do fine," Erin said.

"If you say so just be careful," her Mom said.

"Will do Mom. See you," Erin said waving as she stepped out the door and began to make her way down the street.

Once she reached the end of the street she her backpack in front of her and pulled the slip of paper out that had the address on it and studied it for a second, '113a Barthon huh? That's down by the docks. I guess our transportation out of here is a boat ride. Ah well at least its a free ride.'

As she made her way down to the docks her thoughts turned to what her starter Pokemon might be, 'I hope its a strong Pokemon or at least has the potential to become strong. Because I am going to need a strong team to take on and win the World Tournament. Maybe it will be a Mankey, or a Rhydon. I guess a regular starter would be okay since those always have a lot of potential.'

Her thoughts were interrupted as she reached the instructed dock. Sitting in one of the seats near an older man was a girl about her age and standing nearby was another boy also about her age. The boy had just said asked basically if he was in the right place as she joined the trio at the dock. She took one of the empty seats near the girl and just waited for the reply to the boy's question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back