• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokéCommunity Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
But Brock couldn't really cheat on her because he can't get any other girls. Misty would be annoyed because of his flirting, but he wouldn't actually be cheating.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
This thread is dead. You guys should post in it if you want your retarded sub-forum. Unless the names of all those characters confuse your brains. LOL @ separation being a good thing.

... Not like the Manga is popular enough anyways. Once the manga gets decent recognition outside of Japan and I have no problem picking it out from a local bookstore then I'll consider involving myself in activity there. And yes, the names do confuse me anyways. The sub-forum we yearn for... I like this thread >__> give it a few more years.

And I like Gymshipping ^__^ Keeps Misty away from Ash. I think Misty and Brock do look nice together. Would there be any other reason Misty used to pull Brock's ears every time he saw a girl? Just for the heck of it? Think about it. Little teen crush, maybe. Not necessarily a big fat "I love you" quite yet.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
AK47, why did you want manga in a separate thread when the manga "popular enough to have a subforum but not popular enough for anyone to actually post in it" thread couldn't live just by itself? It annoys me every time I think about it >_<. You're just lucky I haven't read Pokespe in a while. The names are no more confusing having different versions of the same game...like Pokemon has already >________<

I hate Gymshipping. Any main character with Brock weirds me out.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Main character girls are 10. Brock is 15. Just think of people that age and it is enough to weird anyone out. Still weirds me out even though Misty is rather much taller than May and Dawn, despite, apparently, being the same age. Their friendships are so platonic that it weirds me out to think of them in a relationship. Also just that I dislike Brock in general. I would've liked Brock with that tag team girl, but I'm now thinking that Brock is just going to be another 40 Year Old Virgin.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Hmm... true. I guess I'm used to thinking of them all as older than they actually are. I think of Ash as being around 13 at least, Misty being a little older, May & Dawn being 12, and Max being around 10. I think of Brock as maybe 16. Idk.
Possibly this is the fault of too much fanfiction, where ages are determined by what the author feels like.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Oh, don't worry, I'm not trying to convince anyone else to think my way on this one, I just dislike Brock a lot with any of them, personally.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
AK47, why did you want manga in a separate thread when the manga "popular enough to have a subforum but not popular enough for anyone to actually post in it" thread couldn't live just by itself? It annoys me every time I think about it >_<. You're just lucky I haven't read Pokespe in a while. The names are no more confusing having different versions of the same game...like Pokemon has already >________<

It just didn't feel right to be discussing extraneous characters >__> It got annoying and I suggested it without too much expectation of it passing... it did. Now it's the Manga people's problem XP

Oh goodness, so you people are willing to support something like Dawn x Cyrus but not Misty x Brock >__> bite me.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
This threads gone all dull again.

Dawn x Cyrus but not Misty x Brock >__> bite me.
I never ever really saw a connection/relationship with Brock and Misty - He was more into mature women anyway, he never had his little love moments with Misty, practically ignored her. If anything he liked Dawn in that cheerleading outfit.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

I show you this.

Mature women?
He liked her older sisters, your just misinterprating that picture.

I would remove that image considering that logo is a link to online pokemon episodes...

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Half of the pictures in my album have that logo. It's not like I'm linking to it.

And he was obsessed with her older sisters, yes- but that's no reason to look up her skirt.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Gesh I missed a lot.

Oh goodness, so you people are willing to support something like Dawn x Cyrus but not Misty x Brock >__> bite me.

Oh gosh I can't imagine Dawn with Cyrus but I saw so many fanarts on it. I have also seen fanart of Mars x Silver(Game) and Cynthia x Cyrus.

I show you this.

*Picture Removed*

Mature women?

I actually thought those two where cute couples when I watched that episode.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
It could be cute... but even with my lenient view on the matter she's wayyyyy too young for him.
When she's older, perhaps.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Theoretically if they are running a business by themselves the oldest would probably over eighteen. Though I would actually guess she's more like 22 or so.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Half of the pictures in my album have that logo. It's not like I'm linking to it.
There is an infraction for sharing websites like those, but I guess Kirbychu could just delete it.

And he was obsessed with her older sisters, yes- but that's no reason to look up her skirt.
Your just thinking what you like, the writers would never make it out like that, children watch it. Just a mistake if anything, or just wasn't ment to look like that.

Yes the japanese are pervs but they would be stupid enough the do something like that, I would sue :3
Theoretically if they are running a business by themselves the oldest would probably over eighteen. Though I would actually guess she's more like 22 or so.
The games also make out that 10 year olds go out on journeys across the country. If I could guess, I'd say 16. I don't think there was any intended age for any of them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back