• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ctrl+V [Yet Again]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Has it seriously been like four months since the last on of these or am I just blind? (If that is the case y'all can close this ofc.) Anyway, just post what you last copied as long as it's not inappropriate or anything. gogogogo

tumblr_lqulybP9JK1qlo4spo3_250.gif

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
5tvs7p.png

Was looking through the old communitydex thread and commenting how floored I was by Scarf's sprite. xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Spoiler:

Spoilers not part of Command + V because the thing itself is long. Speaking of which, said Command + V is a *very* rough draft of an essay I'm working on for college, orz

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Spoiler:

A funny joke I found in a Reader's Digest. ^__^

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 29, 2012
ಠ_ಠ

i was replying to a massage and just really wanted to show my emotion. :p
keke.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
* It's rude to cover a cow with glue and taunt it by saying "Sticky Cow, Sticky Cow, OOOOOOOO! Sticky Cow!"

Copied this from a list of quotes from Vital Information for Your Everyday Life from All That. I posted it as a Facebook status update. :)

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
It's hard to explain to someone who has no clue. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Chronic Pain, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, LUPUS, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism, M.D. , Stroke, etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand!!!

^ Repost from Facebook as my status.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
(Taga Tame no Sekai) by Akiko Shikata

New Ending for Symphonia hnnnnnng. ;A;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back