• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How Long have you played BW2?

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
Like... 140 hours. I ran out of stuff to do a long time ago though so I mostly spend time either training new party members for the mono-type challenge medals or checking Hidden Grottoes. I've got a lot of Dream World pokes from the grottoes now.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Half way through october, but my time says 38:57.
I'm looking for Team Plasma after MArlon's Gym.
Where, O, Where can they be, eh?

Valvatorez

Prinny Instructor
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
My current playtime is 31 hours 34 minutes. I've beaten the Elite Four once, and I've been toying with the PWT ever since; I've yet to start my medal marathon or Pokedex completion. I'm only playing it casually at the moment as and when the mood strikes me, although I'll probably start delving into the post-game soon. As far as Pokemon games go it's got my shortest playtime at the moment; I have no idea how long it'll take me to get all the medals.

`Brianna

Mahamagiha, my friends!
Years
I just beat Skyla and have about 65 hours. I started last Sunday, I think... Sometime around that.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I got mine on the day, almost a month ago and I've played on the White 2 version for almost 130 hours.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Wah! You guys have played so much! I got mine at launch and have only played 44 hours!
-_-

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
78 hours and 20 minutes on my current White 2 playthrough. My Black 2 has about 30 hours on it and my previous White 2 file had about 25 on it.

So about 133 hours and 20 minutes.

Miyako

Rolling~♥~Bubbles
Years
My game says I've been playing for 209 hours, but I think at least a forth of that is from leaving the c-gear on and closing my 3DS while the game is still on. XP

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I've got about 36 hours clocked into the game and on the post-game now, although I haven't played for about three weeks due to many reasons.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
75 hours and 28 minutes

Right now I am trying to complete my dex so I am going through box 2 and evolving all I can that evolves by level up. After that I will try and explore the rest I have not.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I got it on the Aus release date last month which was like the 11th and I've only got like 57ish hours. Not really that motivated to play tbh.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Not sure, about 30 hours. I don't really have the time to play as much as I'd like.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
According to my Pokemon Black version 2, I've been playing it for over 500 hours. I really didn't play it for that long and the reason for the high number is due to never shutting my Nintendo 3DS off. I did get all of the Pokemon and 200 Medals so far, and I also finished most of the Pokestar studio movies.

:t354:TG

Back