• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pink Mommy (Pokemon Adoption Center)

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
I honestly haven't bred it yet, but I DO have a female DW ability Drifloon, so most likely I'll get it or die trying.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
Could I adopt Nidoran♂ 06, I think he's sooo cute... even if they all look the same lol. Could I also adopt a Caterpie? And possible a chimchar if you breed more of them? Thanks for reading! Also, I have a generation 5 game.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Could I adopt Nidoran♂ 06, I think he's sooo cute... even if they all look the same lol. Could I also adopt a Caterpie? And possible a chimchar if you breed more of them? Thanks for reading! Also, I have a generation 5 game.
Hello.

Of course you can, but... you'll have to wait until Sunday because that's the only day I can trade. Would that be ok for you?
Oh and, yes, I bred a lot more Chimchar. Do you want a male or a female?

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
Hello.

Of course you can, but... you'll have to wait until Sunday because that's the only day I can trade. Would that be ok for you?
Oh and, yes, I bred a lot more Chimchar. Do you want a male or a female?

I can trade on Sunday, and a female Chimchar would be awesome :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
Hey Pink whats you timezone and when on sundays your time are you able to trade?

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Nature doesn't really matter, though a female would be great :).... are there any items you really want? Hopefully I'd have something you'd be interested in.
Ok, so female it is. Actually... I can't think of a pokemon I want, but any old trinket you can spare will help me. I'm practically broke in Gen V

Hey Pink whats you timezone and when on sundays your time are you able to trade?
Hi Irving.

Sorry for not getting back at you sooner.
My time zone is this one http://24timezones.com/es_reloj/mexi...moros_hora.php on the box that says "Hora Exacta" that would be the time in my place.
I'm available on Sundays from 8:00 am to 3:00 (but let's make it 2:45) pm, my time.
I still have your paras and Slugma on hold. PKRS infected, if that makes any difference.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
i need a Elekid Wailmer Numel Corphish Spheal Croagunk Solosis and Deino it's ok if it takes awile to breed them i can breed anything in my offers tab in my shop just let me know what t to breed for you. the link is in my signature

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Ok, sure. Anything in specific or are they just dex fillers?
Also, I'll only be available on sunday, is that ok?

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
i need them to fill my dex but after i fill my dex will start ev training every pokemon i have including them and it's ok that you can only trade on sundays aslong as it isn't a major storm im my area then since i have to go down the road from my house to get connected to wifi

i don't need Spheal Croagunk or wailmer now but if you already breed them will still take them so i don't need to breed for the lower forms since i want to have each evolution form so my boxes will be like the pokedex.

Last edited:

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Well, I haven't bred them yet (I have a lot of work to do, so I always breed them Saturday night in a rush).
Ok, so that'll only be Elekid, Numel, Corphish, Solosis and Deino only. That's great for me.
About the wants, I'll take anything for them. I'll let you know when I'm available on Sunday.

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Hi I'm back.
Thanks for the pokes last time. Anyway, not trying to be pushy, but could I make one more request? I'd like Cyndaquil 02 please. Thanks :D

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
Hello pink mommy, are you ready to trade my pokemon.
Also I will be pleased to donate a lv 40 Raikou.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hello pink mommy, are you ready to trade my pokemon.
Also I will be pleased to donate a lv 40 Raikou.

Hi there.

Um... I think there's a difference between my Sunday and your Sunday...

Would you be as kind as to tell me what your time zone is? It seems that you are one day ahead since now it's Saturday morning for me and I have to work.

And sure, I'd love to take that Raikou.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hey Pink Mommy, would you happen to have a Clefairy? Preferably one with adament or bold nature?
Hi Johnny. Sure, I have some Clefairy. Would you preffer a male or a female?
Also, for what generation?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
*After Checking Bulbapedia*

Ok, here's the deal. If you want it I can give you level 2 Clefairy (because I have to evolve the Cleffa) with the egg move wish. Adamant or Bold.

I just need the gender so I can start breeding.

Last edited:
Back