• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures I: OOC Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Sweet. Thanks. Now I have to wait till my appearance, however long that will be lol. Till then, Ill just read the posts as they come.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
KSTC1.png

Here's my updated TC.
Squirtle is also nicknamed Gale X3

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

I'm itching with anticipation. My primary goal is to instigate a relationship between Starla and Tai, a relationship to remember, stress on 'instigate', because it'll probably be a challenge of some sort. Also, i'm senselessly giddy about playing Mewtwo. :] I've only Roleplayed him in my mind, as a child, when (Promise not to laugh) I had an embarrassing little thing for him. Yes, yes, I know, even though he's a Pokemon.. I'm not proud to admit it, but srsly, he is quite literally schweet. I'll do a partial of my first post as him lurking like a lurking lurker around the Forest, then the second half as Starla and Iris. ^^' Char, have you asked Raikiri about his involvement with Mewtwo yet? =/ Because without him, there's really no one else to fill that spot..

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Umbre-chan you dare not answer me on IM?! I told you I has an epic way to start za awesome stressful relationship between Tai and Starla <3

I am very giddy/anxious/excited to use Irs ;) she such a sweet character.

Years
YOu should. lol. me too sometimes. ^.^

Well once Cirrus posts I'll end the chapter and once everyone posts again I'll send a pm to GP and UG to let you guys know when to post. Or I'll probably just Im you.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

You'll find out soon enough, Raikiri. Well, not about GP and I's futile conquests to make communication across an entire continent to one another, though if that's what you're talking about, Im is on the fritz, and we're attempting to bridge the gap. But what I was talking about that beforehand, about Char recruiting you, I can't say much about, as he's still making final decisions on it I think. It was his idea. =P

With any luck. Were you finally able to download Msn? (Oh Shitake. Spam Spam Spam..) So as we can all dicuss this roleplay in greater detail together, over instant messaging, rather than clog up poor Char's Ooc thread.

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Ah, thank you UG for explaining the scenario. I feel slighty less left out and much more educated. Good luck with the communicating though lol.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Mhm, if manda's stops going on the fritz we wil lbe able to plan many delicious things over IM. Like me and Umbre-chan do many times... if her IM would WORK then maybe it wouldn't be so hard but for the moment its kidna hard.

*pstt manda*

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Right on. I'm liking my job ;3.

edit: for those fo you aren't quite sure for what Iris Noire and Iris Blanche look like here you go

9.jpg

Iris Noire is silver haired, and Iris Blanche is blonde. ;] And if you have ever played Rune Factory Frontier you will recognize these two girls ;)

There are minimal differences between my rp character and Iris noire a few clothing changes and personality

*I used her because I am noobish and love Iris Noire as she is such a adrable character ./sad and naabish*

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Thats the point, when Tai meets her he'll automatically thinks she's a member of TR (or so we have planned) <3

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Well considering she's dressed in all black like a rocket member. xD and they just got done with a confrontation with TR :P and he shallst pay for having done so. xP

Unfortnetly I have to wait 4 more posts to use her in the role-play :<

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I have a much longer wait so don't rub it in lol. I am lucky I have plenty to occupy myself with till that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back