• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Teachers dorm

Allister took the books Ryuu borrowed him and left the classroom almost immediately. Then he took a look a Cheryl and Yorick. It's kinda cute how everyone is worrying about getting hurt, not knowing that Ryuu has a plan and Oz won't even get to kill a bug. He grinned as he walked towards the door after Cheryl left. He made his way towards the infirmary to check on his colleagues. If he had predicted this attack on forehand then he wouldn't have taken damage and could've protected them. I felt kind of responsible for what happened today.

As he took a look inside he saw Yuna speaking to the nurse. He eavesdropped and understood that most of the teachers had woken up. That was great news but he didn't want to speak to Yuna right now and left short after he overheard Yuna's confession of being hungry. He chuckled and left the school building. He proceeded towards the teachers dorm and thought he'd probably feel lonely tonight since there won't be any others in the building.

The door of his dorm room gave a loud screech thar remind him of his first day on Youkai Academy. He trew his bag on a chair and pulled of his teachers uniform to reveal his six-pack underneath. He decided to take a shower in the bathroom and as he did so, his mind was corrupted with many thoughts. Short after he was finally done having thoughtful moment, he pulled on his manly Pajamas and hopped into his bed. This was exactly what he needed… sleep…

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee

"I-I'm...ok n-now Y-Yorick. J-Just...was panicking...," answered Cheryll, not quite answering all Yorick's questions. At least now he had a name to look up and answer the questions himself; panicking. He was, however, glad that she was fine, for now at least. He would have to learn more, because if that sort of thing were to happen again, especially during the fight, it would be bad. "I-I'll m-meet you in the morning," she finished before leaving the room. It was good that she was coming on her own and that he did not have to go find and bring her. He watched as she left before deciding to leave the room himself.

Yorick stepped outside the school's main building to find the sun had nearly set and the moon would soon shine. He wondered what he could do in the remaining time and ultimately decided a visit to the forest would be nice. He started loping towards his destination, and by the time he made it there it was already dark. He looked at the forest before him and longed to roam through it in his lupine form, but that would be against the rules. Or would it? The rules only stated that the students must not reveal their Youkai form to anyone, and he could not smell anyone else there. Nobody would see his form, and even if they did they could not know it was him. Yorick excitedly transformed and rolled out ran into the forest, sprinting quickly while weaving between trees. It all felt great.

The scents, the sounds, the sights; everything about it reminded him of his own forest in Canada. But it wasn't his forest. Things were similar, but not the same. He climbed the tallest tree in the immediate area and stood on one of the highest branches. It wasn't anywhere near the height of his favorite spruce tree back home. It wasn't even spruce! Back home... He thought over those words. They didn't make sense, but he had thought them up anyway. Home was where a person lived, and he now lived here at the academy, so what had he meant? Even before coming to the academy, he lived with his parents in a city. He began to think about his life after leaving the forest. He'd had nothing but fun since leaving, even though that forest had been a paradise. He loved learning so many new things, the adventure of unknown places. So why did he feel this way now? Was it because he was no longer in a place unknown to him? But he hadn't been here before, how could it not be unknown? Yorick sat down and rested his chin on his hand in thought.

What was this feeling? Longing? No, he did not desire for anything. It would fit if he wished to return to the forest, but he did not. He enjoyed how much he was learning every day, and did not want to give that up. Yorick began scouring through his bag for his dictionary, which also doubled as a thesaurus. He searched and searched for a word to describe how he felt, until he finally found it. Nostalgia. Yorick was feeling nostalgic. He was pleasantly remembering his time in the boreal forest. It was a strange feeling, as he felt happy in it's memory, yet sad for it's loss. It was also a confusing emotion, and he did not like it. He climbed down the tree and, thanks to the moon, was out of the forest in moments. He changed back into his human form and made it back to the dorms, not looking back.

As Yorick stepped inside the building he looked around, and he smiled. He was back in a place of civilization. It was a place where light came from the enigmatic power of electricity, a place where it could be hot in the winter and cold in the summer. Here food was not eaten raw, but was cooked in many different ways to bring many different flavors. Here there were many people who said many things, and not all of them made sense. This was his home now, and he was happy to be here. Yorick made his way to his dorm room and into the bathroom, where he took a shower and brushed his teeth. He wondered a little about the way water made it all the way from lakes or other water reserves to the shower or sink before he changed into an outfit called "pajamas". It was soft and warm, kind of like fur, but not fur. Before long he was laying in his bed, fast asleep.​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo"
Energy.png
999%
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
Fairytale Base

Chapter Four: Part One
Renegade

Effect: None

"Eh?" The wizard turned around to see the Lycan boy and raised a single eyebrow. "Nice try kid, but you're not going to fool a Mage with a cheap trick like that. Get lost." Solo simply crossed his arms, an expectant look on his face mixed with irritation. Oz paused for a few moments before speaking. "... Err... You're serious? Alright, I'll take you to the Commandeer, the Headmaster is far too busy." Solo stepped forward, instinctually jumped when Oz placed a hand on his shoulder, but quickly relaxed himself. "Ready?" Solo nodded. "Alright, here we go."

Solo closed his eyes, and when he opened them, he was in some slate metal room, somewhat empty and lit dimly by red lights. A larger man in a mask and dark clothing stood before them. Oz got down on one knee, and Solo simply crossed his arms again. "Show the Commandeer some respect!" He muttered under his breath, though Solo didn't change pose or posture.

"Oz," the dark figure started, a deep voice that seemed to withhold a lot of power, "Why did you bring me this mutt?"

"Well--" Oz started, though he was interrupted immediately by Solo.

"P*** off," Solo growled in response to the Commandeer, "I was the head of my pack, a fine Clan, proud and powerful! I am no mutt."

"My, my," the Commandeer spoke in an amused tone, "you've certainly got bark, but can you bite?"

"I can do more than that," Solo growled, "my only problem is I can't control my powers well enough."

"Well, I /may/ have a solution to your little problem... But how do I know you'll be loyal to our cause?"

"I /hate/ Humans." A fire burned in Solo's eyes. "They're a scourge on my family, on their own world, and I won't sit idle and let them do any more. I want to see them all burn."

The Commandeer nodded quietly, before picking up a metal ring and tossing it to Solo.

Solo caught it and just stared in confusion. "What's this?"

"A collar," he replied in a coy voice, "a collar that will allow you an unlimited amount of power, you can use as much as you want without consequence. Isn't technology grand?"

Solo gave the collar a few more stares before reluctantly putting it on. As he clicked it together, it pulled closer to his neck, securing as if it were magnetically attached to his neck. "Ugh," he winced slightly. "This better work... Oh, and I have one condition."

"Oh?" The Commandeer seemed amused by the stubborn boy's every reply. "And what might that be?"

"I refuse to work alongside anyone, especially Werewolves." He glared. "All a Werewolf is good for is training on."

"I... Think that can be arranged," he nodded, "Your training begins tomorrow at dawn, don't be late." He turned around, heading to what was assumedly the door.

"No." Solo stood his ground, glaring at the mysterious man as he turned around.

"I beg your pardon?" He turned toward Solo once more, somewhat surprised by the rebellious word.

"I'm not tired. Train me now." Solo glared right into the mask's eye holes, stubborn and refusing to get any other way than his own.

"... Very well. Your first opponent will be... Myself." It wasn't visible, but there was surely a grin behind that mask. "Oz, you are dismissed, return to your post."

"Yes, Commandeer," Oz replied, before vanishing and returning to the graveyard.

Khawill

<3
Years
I'm standing on the sidewalk of an unknown street. There are few cars, but I can see that I'm in America. There is no light but the headlights of passing cars. When I look up at the night sky, there is no moon, no stars. Suddenly I feel lonely, I look for other things, but there are not even buildings. I finally look across the street and see another figure.

It is my sister, she looks scared, and I see why. Looming above her is a silhouette, hardly visible. She waves to me and mouths a word I can't make out, she is crying.

I jolt awake around 4am this morning, though last night's events had bothered me, the dream had left me in cold sweat. When Solo stormed out, I figured he was just being dramatic, though he never came back. I stood up, refreshed. Eva was still sleeping, and I wondered if she noticed Solo leave too, though I'm sure she would've gone with him. I decided this morning should be used entirely for training, and it sounded like she might be going to the graveyard as well.

I tore a page out of my notebook, and wrote her a letter for when she would wake up.

Eva I wrote
Solo abruptly left last night, I'm not sure if you know where he went but he seemed angry. Im sorry to leave you alone in the room, but I wish to train a little before we go after the graveyard guy. I'll leave my room key on the dresser so you can lock the door on the way out.

I know you feel like it will be dangerous to go after the graveyard guy, but I have family who live in the human world, and even if they are not human, I'm sure they still won't be safe. If you really do have family there then you should do what you can to save them.

What I am really trying to say is, if you want to help, I'll be there to protect you, and if you want to fight, I'll train you on the track field.

Frio finished writing, but then added, P.S. It would help if you also told me your Youkai race, I am a snowman with extremely good control of my abilities. If you can't control your abilities I may be able to help With that he took a lollipop and walked out the door.

Elise
Elise sat in class next to Frio. She noticed she had been dozing off and had blacked out. "Hey Frio, you never would have guessed what I just dreamed about." But Frio made the gesture to keep silent, for the teacher was talking.

"--And that is how Youkai almost destroyed the world" He said. Elise yelped, though covered her mouth. "Is there anything you wish to say Ms. Elise?" He said.

"Uh... no" Elise said nervously.

"Well why don't you show us your Youkai form? You seem to do very well hiding it." He said evily. Elise shook her head. "And why not?"

Frio spoke up, "Because she is human sir!"

"Is that so?" Elise looked around and everyone was looking at her hungrily, "How delicious." Someone grabbed her should and she screamed. Suddenly the whole classroom was on fire, but she was not getting burned.

Elise woke up terrified and in a how sweat. The room was dark, and the first thing Elise thought was that she should get a night-light. She looked at her clock, it was 5am. Elise couldn't go back to sleep, she was scared awake. "Maybe I can go for a run." She said out loud, breaking the silence. "Clear my head and get some exercise." She put on gym clothes and walked toward the track. There were a few students, but she just looked down and avoided being looked at.

Frio
I had run over three miles, and done many martial arts routines. By the time I saw Elise, I was too tired to be nervous. She on the other hand had plenty of energy to be scared. "Y-you are a good monster right?" She said. I simply nodded, thinking about how many actual bad ones there were. "And you promised to protect me!" I nodded. She kept her distance, "Promise again!" She demanded shakily.

"I promise I will not let anything happen to you." I said.

"O-ok" She said. Though she still didn't get close to me. "I want to stay, but I am not strong enough to do it. I need you to keep your promise." I nodded.

"Seeing as you are not a Youkai." He avoided the word human, "I would highly suggest not talking to people when I'm not around. You can pretend to be my sister." She nodded and we both went back to working out.

She ran next to me, "Can you teach me self-defense?" She asked.

"Most of what I know about fighting is offensive, and all my defense involves ice..." I explained. She seemed disappointed though so I added in, "I can teach you what I know though..." I suddenly stopped. "Here take on of these..." I handed her one of my suckers.

"Why?"

"Snowpeople have to have these at all times. I don't know what it does to humans to either leave the wrapper on or take the sucker off and keep the stick." She decided to just pull the candy part off. "There we go, now less people can object to us being siblings"

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: bedtime.
Dorm room.

Nami was suprised on how Takumi reacted on what she just did. He seemed to have a lot of pain around the bite though. Nami unwrapped the cloth she was wearing by coincidence and held it on the bite in Takumi's neck. "I'm really sorry…" Nami apologized once again. But then her eyes started sparkling when she remembered the taste of his blood. "But I have to admit… your blood is delicious! I've never had something so delicious!" Nami held a hand on her cheek as she started mumbling all kinds of things.

She then saw that the sky was darkening and took one of Takumi's hands to keep it on the cloth. "I-It's late… I need to go back to my dorm room." Nami smiled warmly and took a step back. "I try to not let this happen anymore, goodnight~" Nami turned around and left to the girls dorm with the taste of Takumi's blood still in her mouth. As she quietly opened the door of her door room she found her Room mate laying on her bed… half naked? Oh well… they were both girls so Nami didn't really mind.

She smiled at Elene as in saying "Good night" and went into the bedroom, Nami was already tired. She opened the warm water tap and started with cleaning her body. Once she was done she pulled on her pajamas and went straight to bed. This day was tiresome and what really bothered was how her homeroom teacher is sending her class to a dangerous man…

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister awoke with a jolt. He'd been having weird dreams all night, not nightmares just dreams that were so strange they put anything that could happen in a nightmare to shame. He figured it was something to do with the crazy day he had had previously. Getting out of bed, and noticing the continued absence of his werewolf room mate, Allister quickly showered and dressed - not in his school uniform but in the equally formal sort of outfit he generally liked to wear. There was a possibility he would die and he refused to die in a tacky green school jacket.

Guess I should go meet with Yorick and Cheryll before we head to the class. I want to know I can count on people, especially whilst I'm drawing the pentacle. He thought back to the previous days test with Gavin I'm not improvising a weak version again, I want the best protection I can offer. Allister headed down the halls, noticing few people were moving about yet as he made his way to the still empty cafeteria. He grabbed himself an apple from a tray of fruit and sat to wait for his friends.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Um... I Got Nothing

...Oh, Nami's wrapping a cloth around my neck. It still stings. I hope it doesn't linger all night. My biggest concern right now is how I'm gonna survive a whole semester in a monster-infested school. Well, I'll just have to wait & see.

"I see you really enjoyed my blood..." I commented, slightly chuckling. She's a strange girl, a pretty strange girl. I'm glad she's my friend, even though girls put me on edge. She promises not to bite me again, yet I completely doubt she will. She leaves with an embrace of my blood. So...I guess that's my cue. I tie the cloth around my bite area & grab ahold of the handle on my luggage. I walk back to the boy's dorms & head inside my room. I see Kakusu is asleep. Do I smell smoke? I shudder inside, remembering Kakusu can control fire. Anyway...

I quietly unpack my things & put them back where they were earlier. Don't wanna wake up my roommate. I brush my teeth & other stuff, change into a black shirt & short shorts. I hop into bed & look over at the window. If I'm staying here, I better be careful how I act around everyone. It's either life or death, & let me tell you, I'd rather live than die. Trust me.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

A sleep so deep, the noise of Solo's leaving caused barely a stir in Eva's mind. He heard the noise of course, but he wrote it off as nothing more than the slamming of rowdy neighbor boys. As he was reading Frio's note in his groggy post wakened state, he immediately cursed himself for not investigating the sound when it happened. Crumpling the note with obvious distress, the sun began peeking its way through the adjacent window. He sat there staring at the floor, trying to think of what he 'could' do and what he 'should' do. Currently, he was in no state to go tracking down his friend. In the middle of the boys' dorm, half undressed and alone with no help to get out, what good would he do by running around aimlessly? No, the best he could do was hope that Solo wasn't doing anything stupid and try to find him as best he could.

First things first, he had to get out of the dorm. Maybe he could get Gavin's help? His room was nearby after all. What would he think though, seeing him leaving in this kind of condition? There was typically only one assumption anyone could make when they saw a girl sneaking out of a boy's dorm room early in the morning. That was not a reputation Eva wanted to garner, especially if it was untrue. Gathering up his coat and slipping on his boots, he snuck out the door into the main hall. He tried as best he could to make his way through as quickly and quietly as possible. A few early risers spied him shuffling along, casting a few knowing glances here or there, but Solo's defense on behalf of him kept them at bay.

Finally running out the doors and across the compound to the girls' dorm, he went about entering his room and getting his clothes for the day, trying his best to avoid conversation with Ashling. That would be a talk for another time. Hurriedly going through his morning routine, he cut corners here or there to make sure he wasn't wasting precious time. Back to his normal semblance of togetherness, he disposed of his dirties and set off with a mission in mind. He had to find the teacher. Sensei was one of the only people who would be able to help him find his friend.​

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Boy's Dorm

Gavin didn't wake up; he never slept. Rather, he opened his eyes very slowly and rose from his meditative stance. He did morning stretches, which was a task, as he had never done those before. His bones and muscles cried with cracks and squeaks as he pushed them to their limits. Needless to say, it was painful. He paid it little mind, though, as he was surprised that he was able to meditate all night. He was put in such a peaceful state that he went into a sort of stasis, one where he could move but didn't particularly need to. He felt time pass at the same speed as normal, but he didn't seem to mind. There was no fidgeting at all. It was a strange experience, to say the least, and what was even more peculiar was the fact that he felt rested.

He ran into the shower, throwing off his clothes and swiftly brushing his body with the soap. He wasted no time, there was a lot that he needed to do that day. He quickly equipped his clothes for the day and...stopped. He didn't want to blindly rush out and end up figuring out what he wanted to do. First, he needed to get bitten; he had little time left until the curse worked its magic. He couldn't well do that so early, though; Marilyn was still in the Girl's Dorm, and he knew she wouldn't very well appreciate him arriving at her room in the morning, if the incident two days ago was any indication.

Instead, he took a few grimoires and headed off in the direction of the graveyard. He had to plan ahead, and he couldn't rely solely on Marilyn; this was entirely his fault after all. He needed to salvage an arm in the case that his current right arm didn't make it. The graveyard would be the perfect place to get a spare...though it would probably have been easier to take an arm from a living being. It was a little strange, but Gavin chuckled at the preposition of having another youkai's arm; the idea of being able to have the arm of another youkai excited him, it opened up so many possibilities. Maybe a wyrm's arm, or just a plain old skeletal bone, or maybe an arm of one of the Ssu Ling, he thought to himself. At this point, he was moving at running speed. It was out of excitement, but he intended to keep his right arm if he could. After all, it would be a somewhat difficult using Spiritual Magic with a body not his own.

When he arrived, he marveled at how the sky was somehow darker there than it was on campus, like something out of a B-Horror movie. It was the perfect place to practice the Dark Arts. He had more to do than that, though; he needed to train in order to defeat Oz, and he wanted as few of the others to get involved as possible. It sounded rather cliche to him, that he wanted to protect everyone, but it was a resolve he couldn't let go. Allister seemed to be the same way, though he saw Allister as much more of a leader than he was, and thus, was more fit for the role. Regardless, he had to do what he could, not just about Oz but about the School Board, as he felt that they were moral-less tyrants that threatened the students' safety even more than Fairy Tale did. They made him sick.

He calmed himself, which seemed to be much easier since he went into Spirit Magic, and took a few deep breaths. He put his grimoires down on a dry area and cleared his mind. He tried to take the same steps with Spirit Magic as he did with meditation. This time, however, he didn't want to perform a Kamehameha wave. Instead, he focused the energy to his right hand...which was rather simple now, and punched a tree in front of him as hard as possible. There was little hesitation, probably because he knew that the arm would likely be gone by the end of that day, anyways, but when it impacted with the tree, there was no pain at all in his hand. Gavin inspected his hand and noted that there was no blood or even any scratches. He then looked at the tree and was surprised to see that he made an impression in its face. It was a small one, but an impression nonetheless. He was delighted, but his demeanor didn't change. In fact, it would have looked like he was disappointed to anyone else. Rather than doing any more training, he picked up his grimoires, looked back at the graves, and returned to campus.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo"
Energy.png
999%
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
Fairytale Base

Chapter Four: Part Two
Renegade

Effect: None
Fairytale Training: Day 2

"Uh!" Solo crashed against the hard floor, face down. He coughed, closed his eyes, and stood back up. He ran one hand over his mouth, anticipating blood, though there was none.

"Still standing? I'm impressed!" He clapped his hands together twice. "Most of my men can't take a beating like that, especially in repetition. You've lasted all night!"

"I.." Solo panted, catching his breath, "I've taken enough beatings in my time... Fighting ability is absolutely vital, in survival," he panted, steadying
his breath. "If you can't hold your own, you die."

The Commandeer nodded slowly. "You're certainly living up to my expectations, dear boy. You've most certainly earned yourself a break. We can continue your training in an hour." Solo nodded quietly, and the Commandeer left his room.

Solo began to stare at the floor somewhat blankly. Was this the right thing to do? He wanted revenge for his clan, but was this the way to do it? Of course it is, he told himself, Not only will you be destroying Humanity, you'll be powerful in the process! He nodded to himself quietly. "Well, I've got an hour... Alone..." He clasped his hands together, the fang on his necklace centered in between, causing the inside of his clapsed hands to glow immensely. He closed his eyes, and he could feel the presence. He stood slowly, eyes closed. The spirit hovered before him, and his necklace seemed to flutter about. "Mother," he spoke softly, "I... Must ask you something."

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee

The sun was bright in the sky when Yorick awoke, the coming of morning bringing with it the end of his pleasant dreams. He rubbed his eyes as he stirred awake, but by the time he felt completely conscious he had forgotten the dream entirely. Yorick sat there for a little while pondering dreams and why some were so hard to remember before making the decision to visit the library once more for research today. That would have to come later, though, since he had promised to meet with Allister and Cheryll in the cafeteria. He picked up his uniform to check if it was dirty, and it seemed that his trip to the forest did little to it, so he put on his still-clean uniform, took his bag, and left the room.

It was still early, but there were many people who were up and about already. Yorick walked through the school grounds until he made it to the cafeteria, getting there in slightly less time than before. He made sure to get something different than yesterday, and would remember to get something new tomorrow as well so he could try as many different foods as he could during his time at the academy. Unfortunately there were very few options, especially in the way of meat, but he kept his resolve to try new things and took some scrambled eggs, a biscuit, and a carton of orange juice, as well as some bacon for good measure. He found Allister after a quick look around the room and sat next to him.

Yorick thought about how he offended Allister the previous day, and decided he would try being more polite today. "Good morning, Allister," he greeted, marking the beginning of the new, more-polite-and-civilized-than-yesterday Yorick. He began eating while he waited for Cheryll's arrival.​

Years

Allister Curtis

"Good morning, Allister". Allister, immediately recognising the voice, turned to Yorick who was now sitting beside him and greeted him in kind
"Good morning, although that does seem like a strange thing to say given what we are going to be doing today." Allister was also in an unusually good mood considering the circumstances he realised, not just because he was glad Yorick was learning some manners, but because battling Fairytail felt right, like it was something he was meant to do with his life.

"I'll explain why I wanted to meet with the two of you when Cheryll gets here, unless she doesn't show. Suffice to say for now though that I need to have some people I can count on around when we go up against Oz and that so far I have only been able to stomach you two and Gavin" he paused for a minute remembering the odd functioning of his friends brain "not literally".

He then sat in silence for a brief period of time considering a few factors and reviewing any new magic he had learned in his head. It was in this more reserved moment that it had occurred to him he had never clarified Yorick's status as a werewolf and that he had absolutely no clue what Cheryll is.
"Not to be getting personal or overly curious or anything, but you're a werewolf right? I'm not wrong on that? Oh, and do you have he slightest idea what kind of yokai Cheryll is?"

Khawill

<3
Years
We both worked out hard so hard neither of us could stand. We were breathing heavily, laying in the grass. "You really went all in..." I said, rather surprised at how much faster she was than me, even if she had more energy. "You do track?"

Elise was breathing hard too, "No, I guess I'm just naturally fast."

Like a fox he thought, "We should get to class, I have to be there early for detention."

She sighed, "Okay." I stood up first, my legs ached, then helped her up. We walked rather slowly toward the class.

"I'm the one with detention, you dont have to go." I said.

"If I don't go, you won't be near me to protect me..." She said. I realized she might be extremely scared of the students, and I understood her paranoia.

"What about when I have to go to my dorm room, or the bathroom?" I said. "I can't watch you at all times..."

"I think I'll just stay in class and in my own dorm in those cases." I nodded, she only needed me to be with her outside of class.

"Okay."

We got to class, first to arrive. We sat at the farthest corner from the door, near the windows. I looked out the window, thinking. I wonder where Solo went... I thought Surely he would at least tell Eve if he was going somewhere, wasn't that what friends were for? Though, maybe he did, I would have to ask Eve about it.

"What's the matter?" Elise said.

"Nothing, just wondering where my roommate went."

"Do you have any idea?" She asked.

"No, but his friend might. I'm going to ask her if she comes to class." I watched as more students slowly began filling the campus.

"... Maybe he went to fight the cemetery man?" I looked at her, Could that be the reason? Did he go to fight for humans? I then thought of another reason, Or did he go to help the other team.

"Maybe." I answered.

"Are you going to go?" She asked, a bit worried.

"Where?"

"To fight the cemetery man?"

"Yes," I answered, "He could be part of something bigger than us." I said.

"Like what?"

"Like a human genocide." Both of us were pretty silent after that. I suppose she asked questions she didn't want the answer to.

Or maybe she asked questions I shouldn't have gave the answers to.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

雪村ゆりあ
Walking around school

"This is the cafeteria," a student representative clarified in her overactive rambling. It sure wasn't obvious enough, being one of the biggest places in the building, having a line full of different kinds of food, and enough tables to seat a few hundred students at once. Chances are much less actually ate in the cafeteria, though. "You probably noticed the bags of blood, and the raw meat, and the et cetera; the Academy has taken every measure to be able to accommodate all youkai, even if it seems a little unsavory. I'm told the substitutes are awful compared to real blood or fresh flesh, but it's for the students' benefit if they want to live in a human-dominated world."

"So, you don't eat them?"

"Not at all; I'm a youko, so I can eat the same food as humans."

"I see."

"Alright... I told you, so now you gotta tell me what you are!" The representative turned to him, hyper (and possibly loud) as can be, and demanded compensation.

"Yuki-onno."

Laughing, the rep replied, "That's awesome! So we're like polar opposites, then!" That was true in more ways than one. His voice was much less jagged and jarring, and he sure wasn't bouncing off the walls like the rep was.

"Alright!" she continued. "I think I've shown you everything except the classrooms! They're all pretty much the same, but sometimes the students or teachers add their own quirks to the room, be it a poster or some scratching on the desks. Might catch a broken window once in a while, too."

"That sounds violent."

"Yeah, the students get into fights sometimes. We try to discourage it, since it can out 'em in society, but it's hard to stop them once they start without having to punch them yourself." That little quip was followed by a raucous laughter that he couldn't pull off in a million years, and the rep managed to somehow flow from that back to regular speech. "Anyways, you should meet your teacher before everyone starts coming in for class. Might see a few early birds, though."

After the rep made sure he knew the right directions, they parted ways as the former headed to her own class. He ascended the stairs, rounded the last corner, and right when he could see his class' sign—*BONK*

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - I Actually Made It Through A Whole Day

No! I'm just a humble boy! What harm would I bring to you- Wait, please! H-have mercy!

"GRAAAGH!!!" Ha...ha... Just...a dream... Gods, it felt so real. A bunch of Youkai ripping me limb from limb... Wait. Checking every body part that might still be attached to me. Everything seems to be in order. Thank the gods, it was all but a dream. I wonder what my agenda has for today? Perhaps I'll attend to my siblings?

Wait, why is there less stuff in my room? Oh... That's right. It was but a dream, more like a nightmare in reality, but I am in a school full of Youkai. It's hard to believe I survived the first day. It's a miracle, but the second day might privide far worse. I-I can still hold my own! I can fight too! I just...don't see how I can win. Compared to everyone's strength, I'm a delicate little lamb.

...Is a lamb a Youkai too?

Usually I wake up late in the morning, but because of my nightmare - I shudder - I awoke earlier. Very strange, but I am still sleepy. Whatever, my stomach's grumbling. Gotta get me some grub. Kakusu's still in bed. That smell still lingers. I wonder if I'll see him throughout the day.

Anyway, I change, brush my teeth & take off towards the cafeteria, slowly of course. I'm half-asleep. I get a plate of weird breakfest I don't think I've ever seen. Eh, I can eat anything right now... I'm half-asleep. I sit at a corner & eat groggily. Mm, good...

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred & Yukimura Yuria

Eva was in a tizzy, not paying even the slightest bit of attention as he walked hurriedly through the now progressively crowding halls. Solo probably ran out into the night to howl at the moon, or most likely, he was out doing something stupid that would get him in trouble. In Eva's mind, his money was definitely on something stupid. Whatever he was up to, Sensei would surely help him, he had to, he just had to. Solo was his responsibility after all, as were they all.

Just as Eva had almost retraced his steps back to the classroom once more, his momentary distraction sent his world reeling as he collided with someone mid-stride and toppled over onto his backside, his mind brought abruptly back to the present. "Ow..." he muttered painfully, as he rubbed his sore buttocks and looked up to try and ascertain whether the other person was okay. "Oh my Gods, I am so sorry!" Eva jumped up and extended a hand to the girl that he had knocked down in turn. He felt terrible, it was the second time in two days he had run into somebody inadvertently while he was distracted. First Solo, now this girl that had simply been on her jolly way. They looked to be about the same height, which might explain why the collision had such an equal effect on them both. But the most striking thing about this girl, wasn't her size, the sparkling pink lips, or the coal black hair that seemed to turn snow white in the sunlight, but her eyes. Heterochromia, it was; the condition of having different colors in the eyes. Eva had read about it in science class a while back, but he had never seen it in a person before. It seemed like it was most common in cats, but this was most striking on a human... or youkai, as it were.

He looked away quickly, as he realized that he had been staring at her, her eyes causing him to try and maintain eye contact more than he normally would have. "A-are y-you okay?" he asked almost intelligibly, as he stared at the ground, his hand still extended in a pathetic attempt to aid her. The girl didn't appear to notice Eva's gaze — she was making sure she didn't get a bruise on her forehead.

"I think so," she answered, taking his hand and pulling herself up. Bits of ice broke off her lips and disappeared, her hair quickly returning to its original tone, but her eyes remained the same: one red, one blue. "Sorry. I didn't see where I was going."

"I-it's alright!" Eva responded. "I was in a rush myself, so I wasn't very careful."

"In any case," the girl continued, "thank you for helping me back up. My name is Yuria. I'm in class 3-C, starting today."

"Y-you're welcome," he replied stoically, his eyes still intentionally avoiding the mesmerizing gaze of the other. "Oh, 3-C! That's my class!" Eva got excited at the proposition of meeting somebody new from his group, even if it wasn't the most ideal first meeting. He felt like he was getting better at meeting people since the start of his coming here, even if his social skills were a bit awkward. "How rude of me, I should have been paying more attention. I swear, it's not like me at all...Anyway...I'm Eva, it's a pleasure to meet you, Yuria." Flashing the girl one of his patented smiles, he thought about extending his hand for a friendly shake, but realized that they had never stopped holding hands to begin with. Letting go, he quickly shoved his hands into his coat pockets and blushed at his own awkwardness. It was like when he had rested a hand on Solo's shoulder yesterday, his hand outliving its welcome yet again.

"So, uh," he paused and thought about what to say, unsure of how exactly to break from the conversation. Solo still weighing on the back of his mind, he knew that he had to leave, but didn't want to be rude. "I didn't see you in class yesterday. Were you sick or something?"

Yuria shook her head and replied, "Nothing like that. My mother just had a little... trouble, with the headmaster yesterday." Seeing Eva a little out-of-breath, and half out of a desire to make friends, she asked, "You said you were in a rush. Is it anything I might be able to help you with?"

"I don't think so," he responded, half surprised that Yuria had even thought to ask. "I was just looking for my friend. He kind of has a propensity for getting into trouble. You wouldn't have happened to have seen a moody boy with wolf ears and a tail, have you?"

Her eyes brightened up for a moment, for some reason, but it was shaken away. "I'd think I'd remember seeing someone like that. Sorry; if I see him, I'll make sure to tell you."

"Yeah, he does leave quite the impression," he giggled. "I'm sure you'd remember him if you had seen him." Silence hung between them for what seemed like an eternity. Neither of them seemed to want to be the first to break the conversation, but Yuria did it anyways.

"Well, why don't we go looking for him? I'm sure between the two of us it shouldn't be too hard."

"A-are you sure? I wouldn't want to be a burden to you... I mean, that's awfully kind of you," he corrected himself.

She flashed him a smile and answered, "I can't just leave someone alone if I can help it."

"That's very sweet. In that case, I would love to have your help. I was just on the way to see our teacher as a matter of fact. I thought maybe he might know." It turned out to be a convenient coincidence that Yuria was on her way to see the same person, so off they went.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Ashling
Girl's Dorm > Sport Courts
~
The same sweat-covered sheets wrapped themselves around Ashling's tossing and turning form as they had the night before, and their stickiness was no more welcome to her skin than they had been any night before. With the slightest grimace as she did so, the Succubus tentatively peeled off the purest white sheets as she tried to ease the nightmares out of her mind. More potent than they normally were, and revolving around her loneliness in the room in a way that would have chilled her to the bone were it not for her humid aura of slumber. They were not the worst by far, she reasoned as she shuffled over to the hamper and stuffed the laundry into it like an unwelcome visitor that visited on a bad day. It was the days when her illusions weren't under control that they reigned freely, forcing their way into her peripheral vision or perverting her summoned tricks of perception. With a slam of the hamper hatch, she declared silently that those days were over.

It was time for the new days, as soon as she remade her bed and had a shower to wash off the reminders of the night before. She'd woken up ahead of everyone else, though Eva's bed was completely undisturbed regardless, which meant she'd have the time to do whatever she want, even before the fact that there were no classes for the day. Heading to the graveyard was not an option, Elene would have been getting prepared for her supposed promotion or simply sleeping the stress of the night away in an enviable haven of another person's mind. Ashling showered alone and headed back to her dormroom, avoiding anyone who might have spotted her, before she'd decided what she was going to do with her time.

As Ashling shuffled into her crimson gym shorts, she thought about how she'd shadow spar in one of the vacant sport courts of the schoolgrounds, with a good view of the perimeter of the Graveyard should any of her friends attempt to enter it. The last thing she wanted was for one of them to get harmed. As she pulled on the white and black polo of the school, she thought about how she'd need to practice her maneuvers and perception without an active opponent to practice with, as well as mastering her own balance. As she pulled on the tube socks and sneakers, she decided that her illusions were always worth improving on, and perhaps more potent than she'd lett them be so far.

So the Succubus headed to a vacant sport court in her gym clothes, with a vacant scabbard at her hip and clicking her fingers with every step, causing sparks every color of the rainbow to erupt from them in their own little show barely bigger than her fist.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: today is the day.
Cafeteria.

Nami woke up early in the morning and stood up almost immediately. She always had to get out of bed as soon as possible or else there would be a chance that she'd fall asleep again. Nami felt a little fluttered as she thought back about the intimate moment with Takumi yesterday. She was very happy that he was staying for her, but she felt a little selfish as well… what idmf Takumi would die here? No, she shouldn't think about such things because she promised Takumi protection.

Ironically Nami bit him right after she promised him that. Just the thought of it made her blush. Nami slowly touched her lips with two fingers, she acted like she had been kissed but ofcourse this wasn't the case. Takumi wouldn't like a Vampire like her because he is a human and he's probably still terrified of her. Nami decided that her new mission would be: "Make Takumi feel comfortable around Nami".

She walked towards the closet and opened it as quiet as possible to not wake up fellow Vampire, Elene. Out of the closet she took out some casual clothes. There was no school today so why would she wear a uniform? Nami dressed herself in the bathroom and came out wearing blue skinny jeans and a black tight shirt. She moved towards a mirror and brushed her long black hair before tying it up in a ponytail.

She left her dorm room to get breakfast in the Cafetaria. She closed her room carefully and walked casually through the hallways. She felt like she was in one of these human movies about teenage girls in high school. There was also a movie about a teenage girl meeting a Vampire boy. But… she kinda disliked this movie because it contained too much drama and the Vampire boy started sparkling in the sun… Vampire's don't sparkle in the sun… so stupid. Nami entered the Cafetaria and got her daily food from the lunch lady. Today she got a blood bag and some blueberry pancakes but… she wasn't really craving for blood at the moment because she got enough from Takumi yesterday. Nami trew the blood bag away in a rash can and just started eating her blueberry pancakes without taking a look around to see who were in the Cafetaria as well.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll yawned as she sat up in bed. After she had run into two older students, and been yelled at by the girl Janie for running into them the boy Eric had then taken her things and ripped her homework up. Because of this she was up half the night rewriting it. Though she felt like this second paper was better than her first. When she had finally gone to sleep she only had a few hours and was still exhausted. Getting up tiredly Cheryll showered and dressed in her normal clothes though they weren't that different from the school uniform.A black pleated skirt, white dress shirt with a black vest over it that had a blue trim at the v-neck. Sitting on her bed she put on her blue and bronze knee high socks followed by her short black heels. After brushing her wavy white-blonde hair and straitening her glasses she grabbed her bag and left her room to go meet Allister and Yorick.

Entering the Cafeteria Cheryll got orange juice, and a bowl of cereal before looking around the cafeteria. As she glanced around she saw Janie and Eric. The two bullies looked at her and smirked giving a small wave. At least they aren't in my class she thought quickly looking away from them so they wouldn't see her get upset. Finally spotting Allister and Yorick she made her way to them and sat across from them murmuring a shy good morning as she looked at her bowl trying and failing to hide she was extremely tired.

Years

Allister Curtis

"Good morning" Allister turned from his questioning of Yorick to see that Cheryll was now sitting across form them and looking exhausted. Which, was a bit of a problem since Allister needed her and Yorick at their best. He decided to ignore it for the time being and to explain to him why he had them at the table in the first place.

"Okay guys, I know my getting you to meet me here before going to class is a little bit strange in these circumstances but I have reasons for it. First of all, I don't really trust anyone else bar Gavin, who is going to serve a better purpose doing something else. So I want to do some planning of our own before we go to hear what Mr. Higorashi has to say. Secondly, I wanted to make you aware of my intentions so we don't get caught up in any trivial disputes between the more reckless classmates who are going... although from what I hear we won't be seeing Solo there. Finally I need your help." he stopped for a second to let that sink in, he was not a great inspirational speaker or anything, far from it, but he felt that he needed to let the magnitude of his request hit them.
"I have a good barrier spell that will not just slightly amplify my defensive magic but also protect me and allow me to protect you guys. Or rather, to put a sort of barrier between any one and Oz, it won't stop the majority of his magic but will certainly weaken it and slow it before it can hit anyone. The biggest problem is that I need to be within a pentacle to cast it. So I need people to guard me whilst I harden the ground and draw the pentacle and to help keep Oz occupied so he can't knock me out of it. I have plenty of other spells at my disposal if you guys don't want to help, or in case I get knocked out of the pentacle but they pale in comparison to this one". Again Allister paused for a moment "I guess I just need to know if you are okay with helping me and what you can do".

Allister was finally done with the speech, he just hoped he really could count on the two of them.

Back