• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] The Ultra Trading Shack

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
I have a shiny torracat and you can have it for your shiny charizard and nidorino

PS: is your nidorino HA

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I have a shiny torracat and you can have it for your shiny charizard and nidorino

PS: is your nidorino HA
Hi, sounds good. I only do 1 for 1 trades for shinies though. So I'm happy to give you either charizard or nidorino for your torracat. I'm currently at a restaurant ordering takeaway so I'll let you know if nidorino has HA once I get home :)

EDIT: Nidorino doesn't have HA.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
Hi, sounds good. I only do 1 for 1 trades for shinies though. So I'm happy to give you either charizard or nidorino for your torracat. I'm currently at a restaurant ordering takeaway so I'll let you know if nidorino has HA once I get home :)

EDIT: Nidorino doesn't have HA.

Are you ready to trade now

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
That's weird I have someone named David when I put your FC
Oh, that's probably one of my Mii's name. Strange though, I have a different Mii set as my profile. Just head over to Festival Plaza, I'm on there right now :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Updated Shinies list: Added Gen 6 Shinies!
Spoiler:

Cool replied to you there.
Hi Mecha, I see you online, are you ready for a trade? Sorry I've been busy for the past 2 days

Last edited by a moderator:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hi Mecha, I see you online, are you ready for a trade? Sorry I've been busy for the past 2 days

Hey there! Sorry about that. Usually, I check Pokecommunity before I head off to bed or I keep it up and it still says I'm online for a bit.

I should be free tomorrow night 6:30 PM MDT until 10:30 PM MDT. Probably Thursday and maybe Friday, as well. The weekend should be free, but I make no guarantees.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Hey there! Sorry about that. Usually, I check Pokecommunity before I head off to bed or I keep it up and it still says I'm online for a bit.

I should be free tomorrow night 6:30 PM MDT until 10:30 PM MDT. Probably Thursday and maybe Friday, as well. The weekend should be free, but I make no guarantees.
No problem, I'm in no rush. Time-zones truly burden us on occasions like these xD

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
No problem, I'm in no rush. Time-zones truly burden us on occasions like these xD

Haha. It's not like the Earth spins and we get days and nights at different times or anything!
I'm actually working from home today. So, I'll be free for the next 7 or so hours.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Haha. It's not like the Earth spins and we get days and nights at different times or anything!
I'm actually working from home today. So, I'll be free for the next 7 or so hours.
The earth is flat! Just kidding, Okay I'll be on too! You sent this message 4 hours ago so that means you have 3 hours free still :D

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
The earth is flat! Just kidding, Okay I'll be on too! You sent this message 4 hours ago so that means you have 3 hours free still :D

Oh no, not a flat earther?! *eyeroll*
I can clone your Pallosand and get ready to trade momentarily. Do you need a clone of your Caterpie?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Oh no, not a flat earther?! *eyeroll*
I can clone your Pallosand and get ready to trade momentarily. Do you need a clone of your Caterpie?
Oh good, I'm already on FP wonder-trading haha
No need, I cloned Caterpie already ^.^

Back