• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon DarkViolet (Full Version Released)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
It does not. I decided not to because it?s not what I would have done in 2014. Yes the level curve is too high and unbalanced but I also wanted to release this as it would have been in 2014. Also, I didn?t want to spend more time ?polishing a turd?.

Something I WOULD like to do though is to add some more battle music for certain story battles, but Sappy doesn?t seem to like compiling music on Windows 10 (I was on Windows 7 when DarkViolet was in development). I wanted to get those in for the final version but I wasn?t able to.

I'm using Windows 10 and I can use and compile in Sappy well.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 11, 2018
Hey can somebody tell me the evolution changes in this game(especially the level up ones,what level do they evolve now?)pleaseeee

Years
It does not. I decided not to because it?s not what I would have done in 2014. Yes the level curve is too high and unbalanced but I also wanted to release this as it would have been in 2014. Also, I didn?t want to spend more time ?polishing a turd?.

Something I WOULD like to do though is to add some more battle music for certain story battles, but Sappy doesn?t seem to like compiling music on Windows 10 (I was on Windows 7 when DarkViolet was in development). I wanted to get those in for the final version but I wasn?t able to.
I for one would love to listen to some new music pieces for some of the story battles. They really were one in and a million and helped establish this hack as something special. Unfortunate to see sappy being a pain on windows 10 though. Hope you pull through!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Anyone know what pokemon are available in this game? And has any of there stats been changed?

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jul 3, 2023
There are two rocks blocking the way to Articuno. You can`t get them out of the way

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 3, 2018
Anyone know what pokemon are available in this game? And has any of there stats been changed?

There are 210 pokemon total in the game, all gen 1 mons, some gen 2 mons including evolutions to gen 1 and few gen 3 and 4 mons like swablu, and bronzor. Every pokemon here has ststs equivalemt to their gen 5 stats, so pokemon like pidgeot and nidoking have nit recieved their stat buff that they got in later generations

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
There are 210 pokemon total in the game, all gen 1 mons, some gen 2 mons including evolutions to gen 1 and few gen 3 and 4 mons like swablu, and bronzor. Every pokemon here has ststs equivalemt to their gen 5 stats, so pokemon like pidgeot and nidoking have nit recieved their stat buff that they got in later generations

Well I more asking for a list or something about the available pokemon but thank you regardless. Also anyone know about type changes?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Anyone have the Evolution guide? The download link doesn't work and I'm curious to know if Eevee still evolves by friendship to Espeon.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Well I more asking for a list or something about the available pokemon but thank you regardless. Also anyone know about type changes?
There are no type changes, it is the same as what they were during Gens 2-5. (This hack started development before XY, heck before even B2W2 came out so Fairies weren't a thing when I finalized the added moves)

Anyone have the Evolution guide? The download link doesn't work and I'm curious to know if Eevee still evolves by friendship to Espeon.
Try the attachment that is at the bottom of the first post. The link that's in the spoiler in the first post is just part of the original post from 2012-2014 but I have just removed in order to avoid confusion. The attachment at the bottom of the first post is the newer final version and it comes with the Pokedex guide. Eevee evolves into Espeon with the Sun Dust(I think that's what I called it?) item that can be bought in the Underground Market place.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
There are no type changes, it is the same as what they were during Gens 2-5. (This hack started development before XY, heck before even B2W2 came out so Fairies weren't a thing when I finalized the added moves)

Try the attachment that is at the bottom of the first post. The link that's in the spoiler in the first post is just part of the original post from 2012-2014 but I have just removed in order to avoid confusion. The attachment at the bottom of the first post is the newer final version and it comes with the Pokedex guide. Eevee evolves into Espeon with the Sun Dust(I think that's what I called it?) item that can be bought in the Underground Market place.

Alright good to know, I read Fairy wasn't in the game but I was wondering if there was any other others just in case.

Sun Dust isn't available in the Underground Market. I see the Sun Stone but not the Sun Dust, unless you meant the stone in which case, it doesn't work.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Alright good to know, I read Fairy wasn't in the game but I was wondering if there was any other others just in case.

Sun Dust isn't available in the Underground Market. I see the Sun Stone but not the Sun Dust, unless you meant the stone in which case, it doesn't work.
He sells more stones as you obtain more badges. You have to defeat the third gym in order for him to start selling the Eevee evolution items.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 12, 2019
Hey there! I'm currently dealing with an issue with my game at the moment. Currently in Saffron city, in the fighting dojo. The game froze as one of my pokemon leveled up after a fight. the music is still playing, but the rest of the game is pretty much just hanging. Has anybody experienced a similar issue, and if so, could I get any tips to fix it? I am using Windows 10

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hey there! I'm currently dealing with an issue with my game at the moment. Currently in Saffron city, in the fighting dojo. The game froze as one of my pokemon leveled up after a fight. the music is still playing, but the rest of the game is pretty much just hanging. Has anybody experienced a similar issue, and if so, could I get any tips to fix it? I am using Windows 10
This happened to me too. I had to just not level up Pokemon in certain battles.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2020
hello. So I downloaded this today and this is, I'm serious, hands down my favorite rom hack, surpassing even gaia and light platinum imo. There are some bugs but it's projably just my emulator lol

I have a question though, where is the porydisc located? I can't seem to find any info on it, and I would like to use porygon for my team

Back