• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
8/10

His voice kinda ruined the song for me, and the lyrics were a bit weird at times. But loooove the music and song otherwise <3

Obligatory Linkin Park song goes here :V

Arma

The Hyena
Years
6/10 Not my style (at all), but it is fairly good.

Boy am I glad winter's finally over, let's celebrate with this song!

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
Listened to it fully, it's was alright at best. That genre of music isn't my thing but still took the time to listen to it. I didn't like the man's singing but I did like to woman's singing. I'll give it 4.5/10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now 7.36 seems long but in my opinion, the song goes flying by with the two guitar solo later on in the song. Would appreciate it if ye take the time to listen to if fully. Cheers

Rainy Day

Perfect Weather
Years
7.5/10 It's quite good, but not something I particularly care for. I guess it's because the point of the song is to evoke some sort of emotion, but I felt sublimely neutral whilst listening.

Been addicted to this song recently... It's insanely catchy.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
6/10 I don't like rock, and I don't usually listen to japanese music. But this was ok, just not something i could listen all day to.

And again let me post something completely different compared to the last few songs.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
8/10 ahahaha it's been such a long time since I last heard this song, it's good.

One of the greatest songs IMO.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
Very good song. I wouldn't be that big in that genre but I must admit, I really enjoyed it. Been a while since I last heard that song. I'll give it 8/10.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely song with Phil Lynott singing and Gary on the guitar.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
Pokemon Prism Gym Leader Theme - 3 Variants

Not bad. I didn't understand any of the words but it was still a nice song though. I'll give it a 7/10.

Ooh...very soothing and melodious, and it even utilizes the awesome guitar! :) 8.5/10 for me.

For this track, there are three picks of the same song depending on preference. The enhanced one that sounds like its from Game Boy Color (IMO), the HG/SS soundfont version, or the orchestrated remix version. I couldn't decide which one would be the best example, so I'll let the next poster pick. >.<

GameBoy Color (~GSC)

HeartGold/SoulSilver Soundfont

Orchestration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back